Black Cat Hostel Reviews

Eligio Ayala 129 between Yegros and Independencia, Asuncion, Paraguay

There was a cat living in the hostel, and they didn't write that anywhere. If I had known that I wouldn't have book the hostel. I stayed in a 16 bed dorm and it was the worst night. There wasn't a/c, only fans and that didn't reach my bed, so i was so hot all night. In the morning I had to serve the breakfast myself eventhough it was after 8am. It was easy to get to the hostel from the busterminal and it is close to the must see things in Asuncion.

We are sorry that you had that experience, Paraguay is usually hot and that is why we also offer dorms with a/c (private rooms and 8 bed dorms). Mathias (the cat from the hostel) is very calm and quiet, he does not try to interact or play with the guests, but we appreciate your review and will follow your advice about adding that information for our future guests.

At first I stay in the 15-bed room. But this room had no windows and no airconditioning. Because of the warm wheather, it would be impossible for ME to sleep. But the staff offered me the 8-bed room which had aircond. I definitely would stay again. It's a great hostel, great localtion, great value for money. Just pick up the room which suits you better =)

Very nice place one block from the main street of Asunción. Nice back yard with small pool to cool down after a long day in the heat. Nice staff. Would recomend, and stay again!

Situated next to main square of central Asunción and round the corner from Police Station too. Staff very helpful

A good hostel in the small old town of asuncion. Would reccomend