Black Sheep Hostel Medellin Reviews

Transversal 5A #45-133, Patio Bonito, Medellin, Colombia

Really liked the place! Staff is super nice and helpfull. Nice common areas where you can chill and meet other people. It is clean and the beds are comfy. Location is great, near to bars restaurants, a big supermarket en the metro. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

We loved our stay at the Black Sheep. We stayed in a double room with private bathroom. The room was very spacious and very clean and excellent value. We loved the relaxed atmosphere of the hostel and the neighbourhood. The hostel is a ten minute walk each from the metro, the supermarket and the zona rosa, which makes it an ideal base to explore the city if you don't mind a little bit of walking. Only downside is that they don't provide breakfast but there's a great place just around the corner.

Friendly and helpful staff, great location close to the metro and exito and some great tours that the hostel helps to organize that makes life so much easier and enjoyable. The multiple common areas also lead to a great atmosphere within the hostel. I had such a great time staying here.

This hostel was brilliant. The rooms and the inside of the hostel were so nice that it felt more like a hotel. The location is excellent and the staff are very helpful and keep the hostel very clean and secure. It's a big hostel so you can meet a lot of people. The only bad thing I can possibly say is that the wifi was a bit weak in my room as it wasn't right next to the router.

Great Option!!! Walking distance to everything. Clean. Good Internet.

Great clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Only issue wifi dropped out quiet a bit. Apart from that no complaints at all. Stayed at another hostel in Medillin before, much better atmosphere at blacksheep. Fun and if you want to go out there's always people, If you don't there's no problem!

Good hostel in great location, with private rooms that felt like hotel quality. Knowledgeable owner who provided us some great advice of places to visit. Sin embargo, a los colombianos les cobran impuestos adicionales para quedarse acá, lo cual no es claro en este sitio web. Aunque, en general bien.

Good hostel, close to Metro station Poblado. Has everything you would expect in a good hostel, I liked that there was plenty of space to relax and/or socialise. I found the staff to be incredibly helpful and full of good advice.

This hostel is great for meeting people. The kitchen and outside patio are always being occupied so they are great places to meet people. Staff is very helpful and pleasant especially the owner. Rooms are okay and the overall faciliites are okay. Location is great really close to Exito and Poblado Station. Highly recommend this place as it is a great hostel for meeting people.

Great hostal! Really nice staff! We had a room at the 3th floor were the WiFi was great! Great info about sightseeing! Close to metro station (free walking tour starts here)! Bakery around the corner. Nice place!!

The bloke at reception in the mornings was very good, had lots of helpful hints for Medellin, and Life. Lots of good spaces to converse with beer or coffee, I found this Hostel to be quite social, I met a few good ppl here that I got on with well. But also found that after I left, a lot of ppl recognised me from stayn at this hostel, in other destinatios around Colombia. If the situation arose, I would choose to stay here again - which is the what everything boils down to in the end, eh.

I have a great time, everything was awesome, just two small things that could make the hostel better is another fridge and a bigger wifi signal! After that I highly recommended!

Good hostel with better atmosphere, facilities onsite are more than good but the best thing is the trips organised by the hostel. Great BBQ on Sunday's, regular trips to Guatapé and Santa Fé, they even managed to secure me a ticket for the Colombian league final.

The hostel is locaded in a nice neigbourhood, 10min walk from the metro. The staff was helpful. They have bbq on sundays which was great. But the hostel could definetely need some upgrading. I stayed in a 10bed dorm, with a tiny shared bathroom. The ceiling in the bathroom was just big flakes of painting. The shower sone was leaking so the whole floor got wet. The bathroom has a window to the backyard where they hang up laundrey, so remember to close it before using the bathroom...

Great staff, great tours, close walk into main Zona Rosa. Good facilities. Perfect! Loved it!

The hostel is a little too big, so it is quite noisy. Also, the wifi cannot handle all the guests. But it is very well located and the staff is nice.

• 27th May 2015
  • Romania

No wifi!! Otherwise the place was great, and the staff was amazing.

Good, quit place to stay. Good tour offers! Only Wifi isn't very stabil!

1.) Juliana is awesome. over the top friendly and accommodating to your needs. I have no idea how she remembered my name from the moment I checked in to when I checked out 3 days later. 2.) I stayed in a private room and it was very nice and clean. The shower had awesome pressure and really hot water. 3.) the atmosphere is not a party vibe, but its extremely social. 4.)its a hike to get to the park area, but totally doable. I'd def stay here again!

Fantastic staff. Nice facilities. Would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4