Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

I really felt me in Black swan like at home, it was nice atmosphere : The best part were the "volunteers" always here to cook, to play music, to speak with us or to go out with us in Barcelona night; The atmosphere was really relax Thank you very much for this funny atmosphere; I recommend it for someone who are travelling alone or with friend and who want enjoy Barcelon; Last but not least : Free breakfast and free or really cheap dinner !

• 7th Feb 2016

Staff was super helpful and friendly. Free breakfast and really good free dinner. Atmosphere in the common room was great, lots of people to meet and go out with.

A nice hostel! Everything was nice and clean! I was a little worried about taking a shower because of how many girls were staying there but there were plenty of shower stalls! Also the free breakfast things were nice!

• 4th Feb 2016

It's a nice hostel. Very friendly staff that organise free activities including cooking classes, free dinner and flamenco night. It was kept clean most most times and the facilities were good. The only small issue was the air conditioning in our bedroom which turned on when windows closed but could not be turned off (very noisy and a little bit cold during the night). I guess it's a nice addition for hot summer nights though...

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Romania

Excellent hostel, thanks to Jean and Jenny !

• 2nd Feb 2016

This is a great hostel. Big shout out to staffs, Fanny, Jenny, Valentin, Jaehyun and Sean! Fanny and Jenny are one of the nicest receptionists I have met, super helpful! For Valentin, don’t forget to try his special Russian pancake at the morning! One of the greatests I’ve eaten, you must try one in order to complete a Barcelona experience! Jaehyun’s dinner also great, don’t miss his Korean dinner night! Last but not least, Sean led the best pub crawl of all time! Don’t miss it!

Really cool hostel with the greatest staff. Unfortunately they changed mi room one time and put my stuff anywhere. That was not too cool. But apart from this I really like the place.

I loved staying at this hostel. The staff were lovely, the rooms were very clean, the hostel had great atmosphere and the wifi was great. The location was awesome, about a 2-3 minute walk from the metro and super easy to get around. Fanny and Bobby were both amazing - Fanny was always up for a chat and lovely to deal with and Bobby can make some damn good paella ;) Would highly recommend and will stay there again next time I'm in Barca.

Good hostel

We had a wonderful time staying at the Black Swan! We enjoyed the free dinner provided, salsa dancing with Jean and Heidi, and the pub crawl afterward. This hostel has plenty of fun and free or cheap activities that we really enjoyed! Our room was clean and comfortable and I would definitely recommend staying here, thank you!

Sweet place for a stay in Barcelona! Bobbys paella is dope af, probably one of the best I ever had.

Really good location and helpful, friendly staff. The lift is also good for getting your stuff around the hostel. The free breakfast and juice is also good. The facilities (kitchen, showers and toilets) are not designed well and can get really crowded at peak times. Also can be a bit annoying going up and down different floors to use the various facilities. Overall though, still pretty good.

I LOVED Black Swan! It's a super nice building in an amazing location, and the staff were super friendly and helpful. They have tons of events, including a paella making class, which was my favorite. Bobby's paella was so amazing that honestly I didn't enjoy any other paella in Barcelona after that. Their bar crawl is also a lot of fun, and you get free entry into the best clubs just by staying at the Black Swan, which is awesome. All in all, if you're coming to Barcelona, you HAVE to stay here!

It's a grat place to meet with people. They offer free breakfast which includes cereals, coffee, tea and juice. Rooms are very clean, and the beds are comfortable. Staff is very kind and friendly, and they can help with any question you have. They have a great atmosphere to get socialize. All the people that I met here were so nice. The Bar Crawl is good becuase you drink for a less price, and you get free shots.

Well, to begin with I won't recommend to stay there, for tree days damn I wish to stayed there at least a year, It was the best craig I've ever had in BCN and I stayed two weeks ago in another hostel near this one, the staff its amazing and the volunteers are the most hilarious people I meet in BCN, the location is proper to walk every were in ten minutes, it's near to super markets a theater, subway and train, the front desk staff are always there for you 24/7, clean as heaven and super tidy.

• 19th Jan 2016

Awesome awesome awesome hostel!

Such an incredible hostel! Amazing staff, fantastic food and all round great vibes! Perfect location and a great place to stay to explore such a beautiful city! 10/10 would highly recommend!!

Really great staff !

Everything was nice for me.

There are many staffs but I remember two staffs. French and Korean staffs was good. they were very kind.

• 16th Jan 2016