Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

Good stuff

Super clean, everything seemed to be brand new! Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Rodry, who works the front desk, could not be more helpful if he tried. Such a nice guy and made my hostel experience wonderful! Check in and all of that dreadful stuff was very easy with him! Plus he showed us some awesome nightlife!

• 24th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at - friendly staff, clean rooms and showers, perfect location. It`s easy to meet new people - the hostel organizes walking tours, pub crawls, cooking workshops and karakoe. Great vibe and atmsphere. I'll definetly stay here again when I come back.

I loved my stay at Black Swan! Clean, friendly and safe, and close to a really cool neighborhood.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Awesome stay! Clean, tidy, staff were helpful and amazing! Showers were a little temperamental with the temperature but no biggie. Rodry was awesome.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

A great hostel! I stay here every time I am in Barcelona! Make sure you cook paella with the rastaman!

Great staff!

• 21st Jul 2015

All was perfect. Especially the rasta man was very kind and helpful. He is the best :)

Great hostel- very clean and well located. Easy to meet people and there are plenty of events to occupy solo travelers time. Paella night is great fun!

Great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. The guy with the dreadlocks helped was so helpful with tips of where to go and printing out stuff I needed for my next location.

• 20th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Hostel is in a very central location and has a great atmosphere. Felt very safe, was reasonably priced, and staff was very helpful.

Not worth the money! Hostel overall is not bad, but for less money you can book much better hostels in the near of this one. Showers and bathrooms are so small that you cannot even turn around. Why I give the lowest grades - on the checkout guy on the reception gave us the paper with reccomedation to give the best grades and provided the expanation that in this case the hostel grade might rise.. what an awful way do deceive people.. and for them to be able to raise the prices.

Great staff and location, easy walking distance to most major sites. Plenty of activities organized by the hostels for those interested. The shower stalls are tiny and limited space for toiletries/clothes and towel.

Rodry always helpful thank you for the paella!

My friends and I had a really good time at Black Swan! The people that work there are really nice! Thanks to Jordan and Joshua for making us visit barcelona's nightlife! Thanks to Jeanne for making this journey unbelievable and roddy for cooking us great paellas! This week in barcelona at thé Black swan Was amazing and I recommend it to anyone !

• 15th Jul 2015

The staff really begged for a good rating ;) I loved the staff here and the facilities were great (clean, organized, with a lot to offer). The pub crawl was kind of lame however. Rodrigo was probably my favorite human I have ever met.

Absolutely loved the Black Swan, would go back there in a heartbeat. They attract the kind of youth which makes your stay even more enjoyable, for anyone aged 18-30 looking to party you cannot look past this place. So worth it.

• 14th Jul 2015

This is literally the best hostel so far that I've ever stayed in my trip to Europe. Staff are great and sometimes they have house party to get everyone participated and know a little about each other. One of the the staff even took us out to the beach which we had tremendous fun over there. I made some great friends from all over the world in this place so definitely I will come back some day!

Excellent place - Rodry in particular was very helpful.

• 14th Jul 2015