9.3
Superb 2452 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2452 Total Reviews

25th Mar 2017

We absolutely LOVED Black Swan. Not sure what the name of the girl at the front with the long dark hair was, but the suggestions she gave us for restaurants and where to "get lost" seriously made our whole experience in Barcelona. Paella was delicious, everyone was super cool. Definitely will be staying there again if ever we end up in Barcelona again.

25th Mar 2017

This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed in during my time abroad. I highly recommend for all travelers!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

Incredible! This hostel is one of the best ones I've ever been to. The atmosphere is great, they do pub crawls every night so you get to meet people. The people who work at the hostel are incredible! So friendly. Some nights they have a free dinner - Bobbi makes a delicious paella! I had the privilege to meet some incredible humans while here, so thank you black swan!

17th Mar 2017

I had the best time at Black Swan. It is the perfect place for a solo traveler to explore Barcelona and meet other people. The hostel has activities everyday to enjoy Barcelona life and all the staff and volunteers are great. Make sure to enjoy Bobby's Paella on the nights he cooks it, it was so good!

• France, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

Absolutely perfect ! The staff is welcoming and proposes activities everyday. I highly recommend this place where you'll find everything you need for a short trip in Barcelona.

15th Mar 2017

Black Swan was one of my favorite hostels because it was one of the smallest we stayed in. They had something going on every day from walking tours to bar crawls, and you really get to know the staff when it's a more intimate environment! The location was great in that it was close to the Gothic Quarter and towards the center of the city so you're easily able to walk to Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and the Barceloneta. Shout out to Victor, Andrea and Guilherme for being awesome!

• raphaenovena
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Very good atmosphere, you may not realize how pleasant this place. The bed was comfy, the bathrooms was clean, the staff is very helpful. Every night a nice pub crawl, but if you go every night you may face the same place twice in the week. The hostel is very well served by metro station, so there is no excuse for buying your city card for multiple journeys. And also I can't forget Bob's paella , what a nice dinner for a couple of euros.

• France, Female, 18-24
11th Mar 2017
6.0

It's a good hostel with a good location but according to all the activities they suggest, they should talk more about it cause otherwise nobody get interested in. Moreover, the staff could be a bit more welcoming at some moment. For example, they didn't make us a visit of the hostel at our arrival, and we didn't have any presentation of the hostel and themselves either, which is something important to welcome people and make them feel good. Otherwise, the hostel was quite nice.

10th Mar 2017
8.0

Our stay at the Black Swan was okay. I was fairly expensive for an 8 person room. Our room was SO SMALL that we almost were sleeping on top of each other! Also, it was was very hot! Other than this issue everything else went well. Nice staff with good recommendations and good location.

9th Mar 2017

I already miss Black Swan and want to go back. This was one of the best hostels I've been to. The staff really tries. There's free or very cheap dinner almost every night, free breakfast, daily group activities. Andréa took us to see the magic fountain, which I wouldn't have otherwise gone to and it was really beautiful. I would highly recommend this spot.