9.2
9.2
Superb 2395 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017

I had such an amazing time here at Black Swan! The staff make you feel so at home, their so welcoming and friendly!! Nightly pub crawls, amazing paella that you are shown how to cook, I couldn't have asked for better value for my money. I also seriously appreciate the fact that the actual hostel rooms are quiet and people respected each other's sleep. Thanks for such a great stay, I really hope to be back!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

It's a great place. Fun, food, entertainment and a great staff. Check it out.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Great value for money! Everything is as described. Staff is of great help for every inquiry u may come up with. I am most impressed by the cleanliness and spaciousness of the bathroom, a huge effort for such a busy place. There's still space for improvement: the common areas is a bit dark, it's in basement, tho. I will come back for more stay at after hiking in the outskirt.

14th Feb 2017

Had a really great stay here really enjoyed the free dinner nights and the amazing paella that Bobby would make. The people at reception were also amazing especially Mattia and the really nice girls from from France and the Netherlands. Facilities were clean and they made sure you always had something to do if you so chose. My only thorn is that the WiFi didn't seem to always work the best. But that's pretty minor when you have a beautiful city like Barcelona to experience.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Amazing time at Black Swan, the location is excellent and they really help you make the most out of your stay by organizing events and with their staff's expert knowledge of the city. Great atmosphere, I particularly enjoyed the pub crawl with Bobby. Having free dinners and breakfast was also fantastic.

11th Feb 2017

Excellent! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! This hostel just makes your life easy when travelling! Free dinners, free breakfasts, free tours, free nights out and classes (paella cooking, salsa dancing, flamenco shows, etc.), free printing! Everything you could possibly want or need this hostel has it! Great atmosphere and easy for solo travellers to meet new friends! Excellent central location within walking distance to everything! This hostel made my trip! Thank you so much!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

People are nice here, staff would provide their help even before you ask. Location is great, I only use a T10 to visit most of sightseeing spots in four days. The dorm is quieter than I expect. and I like the idea of a socket in every locker, so I could leave my battery there while going out. The only thing I don't like is you need to log in social network to get the wifi, but it's just a personal preference, not something would really bother you. Btw, the free dinner is delicious, thanks :)

• Wales, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Where to start, overall one of the best hostels I have had the pleasure in staying in. Atmosphere, the staff are truly incredible and make you feel as part of a family almost instantly on arrival (Dan even took a group of us out to the park for football and beers!). There are social events every evening, the highlight being Bobby's Paella & Sangria nights, just watching him prep and explain is satisfying, but the eating the food is a 'must-do' at this hostel! Staff are the absolute highlight!!

5th Feb 2017

Even I spent a night, but the staffs were helpful and kind. The location is good at the center of Barcelona, but actually the street Ali Bei is small street and was not easy to find. Overall I think this is a good choice to visit Barcelona in the low cost plan.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017
7.7

Great staff, very helpful, always someone ready to help. Didn't like that we needed to rent a towel Also lockers are random and not assigned. Some people take up more lockers so I ended up without a locker. Their plugpoints are in the locker so without a locker meant no charging my phone in the room. had to leave it at the reception. Location a mere 5 mins walk to metro. pretty central.