9.2
9.2
Superb 2701 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Very good , staff are very friendly and and free access to exclusive clubs is great

16th Jul 2017
8.0

I think I was a little spoiled by my previous hostels having in an in room toilet and shower so the hallway bathrooms were not my favorite. Otherwise, great. At the end of my trip, free dinner offered by the hostel was a welcome change to eating out.

13th Jul 2017

My girlfriend and I had a great time at Black Swan. The rest of Barcelona was way overcrowded and touristy, but the neighborhood Black Swan is in was perfect. Plenty of great restaurants and bars and each little alleyway seems to spill out into another square. Paella night with Bobby was fantastic as was the bar crawl. The hostel provides a great atmosphere to meet people with whom to enjoy the city. Highly recommended!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Great Hostel! Really easy to meet new people, the hostel provides a good atmosphere to do so. Additional, the paella evening is amazing and a lot of fun, can just recommend this hostel!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2017
8.0

Good location with pretty decent facilitators. They offer lots of things for guests to do/get involved in. Rooms aren't massive and our aircon was leaking but they were making an effort to fix it. Would stay here again

• acampbell77
  • USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

I loved my stay at black swan! My friend recommended it to me and I'm happy he did because I wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else. The staff was so nice and helpful with any question I had. Bobby the Paella guy was amazing as well! The amount of passion he brought to his cooking made me fall in love with it. I'm traveling alone through Europe but when I was at the Black swan I was surrounded by friends!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

Though very expensive for a hostel, I cant say a bad word about Black Swan! Everyone (staff and guests) were really friendly - there was activities organised every day to participate in, free dinners, free breakfasts, amazing location and just an all 'round great experience!

8th Jul 2017

Loved it here! My first hostel staying totally alone and I'm so glad it was here. Everyone is so friendly and there is always something to do. Especially loved Paella nights, best and cheapest dinner I had in Barcelona!

• Argentina, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
8.0

We were in the 14 people bedroom. The air conditioner didn't work good enough and we were always hot and sweating. Bathrooms were quite small although always clean. Great staff and vibe.

• cameronsmcb
  • USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

Black swan was a very fun hostel with a lot of good perks, especially the pub crawl! The staff also interact a lot with the residents and make the stay a lot more enjoyable. Claire was especially made the stay enjoyable!