Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

Nice staff and place! Good beds and showers!

I really like the hostel. It is a great value of money which I spent in Barcelona. Good service, breakfast, map, tour in less than 10 euro. I would recommend my friends to stay there and also if I go to Barcelona again, I quite sure tol stay at the same place.

Great location, great staff who go out of their way to make you feel welcome and connected with the city. Amazing Paella dinner, great price, all around pleasant stay. Don't think, just book here.

• 6th Dec 2014

I can easily say that is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Definitely recommend it. The staff were super friendly, polite and organised a different thing every day. They do free walking tours, paella nights, cookie making days, even yoga. It is a very good bunch of people. The environment feels safe, clean and tidy! You have pretty much everything you need in an amzing location in the city and all that with super cheap prices. Go and if you see Robert there give him a kiss from Seb!

The hostel is very well located, close to Plaza Catalunya and the Barrio Gotico. The facilities are pretty good and they give you a free breakfast! The staff is nice and everything but I think maybe the hostel lacks a little atmosphere... but I would definitly recommend!

Top notch hostel. The kitchen is the best you'll find and the beds are really comfy. Our room was a little on the smaller side but it wasn't to bad. We had a few really nice nights out and the staff were really nice especially Yam who took us to a couch surfing party. Would staff again for sure.

Great! The facilities are nice, toilets are a bit small, but huge kitchen! I'm glad I chose to stay @ Black Swan in Barcelona. Awesome staff & overall atmosphere made this stay unforgettable! I even extended my stay another 4 nights! Jenny, Raphael, Nati, Raquel, Josh at reception were polite, attended to every-ones needs quickly, gave easy and accurate directions anywhere you needed to go AA++. I recommend the Pub crawl with Josh & Freda. Themed nights are fun. Thanks guys 4everythg:) Paul

• 27th Nov 2014

Location and facility is very good. But breakfast not included.

All round excellence. Couldn't ask for anything more. Brilliant location, great facilities, good atmosphere. Dia supermarket about 20 feet away - cheap for all the essentials. Lots of room, but toilets a little cramped. Great kitchen with excellent facilities, but not much room for washing up while everyone else is trying to get mugs and dishes.

Great wifi service, free cereal/juice breakfast, large deposit lockers for each bed, enough space between beds and in the room, free printing, and friendly and helpful staff. It is also within walking distance of most attractions and very close to the metro. There is a 24 hour market around the corner as well. I recommend this hostel and wish I could've stayed longer!

Thank you black swan staff! For a moment i forget that i was traveling alone.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Had a great time here! Very affordable and all the facilities you need from a hostel including a kitchen Yay! There was a German girl there who I thought was a guest but turned out she was staff! She was lovely and always informing everyone of what was going on

• 18th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel. Loved staying there

• 16th Nov 2014

Ended up staying five nights at black swan hostel, it has really good kitchen facilities and a nice area to relax in, there are always activities going on and lots of people around. Its in an easily accessible location. Freda who works there made my stay extra special, as she is so bubbly and caring and always took us on a great night out, would stay here again.

• 14th Nov 2014

This Hostel was one of the nicer ones I have been in. I loved staying here!!

• 12th Nov 2014

Great atmosphere and great people. Would recommend again

This was a very nice and clean hostel, but the majority of the people who were staying in the hostel during my trip were not college-age, which is was I'm use to in hostels. Because of this, I felt the atmosphere was not as accepting for college students looking to go out.

• 31st Oct 2014

I have stayed at many different hostels in the past year, but without a doubt the Black Swan is my absolute favorite. I was welcomed by a friendly staff that showed me around the hostel and told me everything I needed to know. What I was most impressed by was the facilities. All the rooms, lockers, bathrooms appear to be very new and updated. Not once during the three nights I stayed there did I feel it was dirty or felt that my personal belongings were not safe. Overall, Black Swan rocked!

• 30th Oct 2014

Would have been better if more charging ports are available but I guess that's good in its own way

This place is the best! The best hostel ever, the staff was great, clean, awesome showers, great set up, perfect location, we had a blast!! The staff even helped us out heaps for the rest of our spain trip, ahhh favourite hostel ever!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4