Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

A really amazing hostel, good location, good comum area, lots of activities every day to help people to know each other, and the staff is very good. The only problem for me is that the 8 person room number 107 was to small for 8 people. Anyway If I visit barcelona again, I'm sure I would stay in black swan again.

The hostel was great. I only stayed for a short 3 nights but my bed was comfortable, the rooms spacious and airy and the showers and toilets clean and of a good standard. I was greeted by Rodry everyday who made me feel welcomed. A great hostel - would revisit and recommend.

• 29th Jul 2015

Overall one of my favorite hostels I have stayed at so far. There are pub crawls and other activities planned almost every night which are usually free. The staff is really awesome and a lot of them go to the pub crawls and do a great job at making sure everyone has a great time.

• 28th Jul 2015

I have been backpacking for a few weeks and this hostel is the best one I have stayed in. I am a solo traveler and thanks to the free/low cost events the hostel coordinates it is extremely easy to meet people. The only thing I would change is adding outlets near the beds. If people need to use their phones as an alarm, then the current setup (outlets in the lockers) is not good.

Great hostel, friendly staff especially Rafa as I was late in coming in the first day and they were very helpful!

• 25th Jul 2015

Good stuff

Great location, very close to metro stations and all main attractions of the city. Great pub crawls and other activities (big shout out to Rastaman for cooking!)

Super clean, everything seemed to be brand new! Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Rodry, who works the front desk, could not be more helpful if he tried. Such a nice guy and made my hostel experience wonderful! Check in and all of that dreadful stuff was very easy with him! Plus he showed us some awesome nightlife!

• 24th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at - friendly staff, clean rooms and showers, perfect location. It`s easy to meet new people - the hostel organizes walking tours, pub crawls, cooking workshops and karakoe. Great vibe and atmsphere. I'll definetly stay here again when I come back.

I enjoyed the size of this hostel, its location, and the friendliness of the staff. I think the rooms and bathrooms could have been cleaned a little more, the locker area of my room needed vacuuming and the showers were a little slimy.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I loved my stay at Black Swan! Clean, friendly and safe, and close to a really cool neighborhood.

• Sweden

Awesome stay! Clean, tidy, staff were helpful and amazing! Showers were a little temperamental with the temperature but no biggie. Rodry was awesome.

• New Zealand

A great hostel! I stay here every time I am in Barcelona! Make sure you cook paella with the rastaman!

Great staff!

• 21st Jul 2015

All was perfect. Especially the rasta man was very kind and helpful. He is the best :)

Great hostel- very clean and well located. Easy to meet people and there are plenty of events to occupy solo travelers time. Paella night is great fun!

Great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. The guy with the dreadlocks helped was so helpful with tips of where to go and printing out stuff I needed for my next location.

• 20th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at, in an excellent location for tourists with limited spanish/ catalan abilities (just say "arc de triompf"). Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

Hostel is in a very central location and has a great atmosphere. Felt very safe, was reasonably priced, and staff was very helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7