9.3

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Awesome staff.

18th May 2017

The hostel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The common areas are nice and it's easy to meet people. My two complaints are about the lack of bathrooms, as there's only 4 men's toilets in the whole building, and they're all on the top floor. Lastly, I booked two nights in a 6 bed dorm. When I got there they had no availability so I was in a 3 bed dorm(cool) but my second night I had to stay in the volunteers room, which was an old laundry room, with no windows, lockers plugs by bed etc.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th May 2017

Good location, nice building. They've got free/cheap dinners, nice showers, and free breakfast (simple, but I don't complain about free food). Very clean too, there was always staff cleaning and mopping. Atmosphere was a little more group based so it wasn't the easiest place to meet people as a single traveller, but no real complaints overall. It's a great value for what you're getting, I'd recommend it.

• thegooseofeurope
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2017

Well kept hostel. Lockers only opened with your own key. The bunks are chill. The pub crawl is free and fun! Free dinner the night I was there.

• England, Male, 18-24
14th May 2017

I only stayed for one night as I had to stay and extra night in Barcelona but while the hostel wasn't the cleanest (bedsheets a bit suspicious) or most fancy it certainly looked like fun and a great place to meet people.

• Greece, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

Very polite and helpful staff, great location and a nice vibe on the hostel! Always organizing events at night time. Bathrooms always clean and showers too. Highly recommend this hostel!

12th May 2017

Good location and very clean. The biggest downfall was the people who were in my room - constantly leaving the door open and loudly banging the lockers at 5am. Perhaps staff could better enforce some quiet hours or post signs to secure the doors. Also my locker was opened one morning so be sure to check that yours is working correctly.

• lsknatalie8549
  • Macau, Female, 25-30
11th May 2017

This place is wonderful, I definitely will stay again if I visit Barcelona again. The staffs are nice, special thanks to Victor, Goncalo and Ye Jin. Must join pub crawl, it's so much fun and met so many wonderful people. My memory about Barcelona is not Goudi, is the people I met and story happened there.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017

The room we stayed it had bad ventilation, but other than that, it was good.

11th May 2017

This was a very nice hostel. The staff was friendly and the guest were also friendly.