Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

rodry is amazing and clearly makes the difference is the friendliest and best guide to discover Barcelona also cooks a delicious paella

The location of the Hostel is perfect. When you arrived Barcelona Nord, on your left hand side, walk only 5 mins. The free walk tour of hostel is awsome as well. I had good expericens in the Gaudi Tour.

Very friendly and helpful staff. They took great care of their clients and organize social events. I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Great stay here .. Loved the tunes playing 'don't worry about a thing..' Mellow chilled out with good mix of assistance for you to appreciate the culture and history, the nightlife and the people .. Everything that makes charming Barcelona a great place and full of life

Would definitely come back and stay in the Black Swan again. Met some awesome people and all the staff were great!

I was pleasantly surprised with my first hostel stay. We were immediately greeted upon walking in the door. We weren't able to check in yet but they took our bags, told us to quickly grab breakfast and join the walking tour that started in 10 min. We immediately met a number of people and stayed in touch with them our entire stay. Everyone was so friendly and very fun. We met people from all over the world.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • American Samoa

Good location, near the gothic district with great restaurants, and can walk to the touristy beach. Clean and secure. Negatives are the $3 charge for towels, only cereal for breakfast (no coffee, etc.), and lack of bar or restaurant at the hostel.

The place is great, people is really friendly,, Rodri was great!! ,, excellent host.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Hot showers, safe rooms with free lockers, linens and towels, good kitchen facilities. A great place to meet people and lots of events always going on. Location is decent - about a 10 minute walk to placa de catalunya but definitely need to take the metro to the beach. Near the gothic district with tons of great restaurants and bars.

staff were amazing!

Amazing guys. All the hostel workers are just extended travelers. They love to party, some of the friendliest guys. Just hang around the kitchen. The 14 person room is a bit harder to deal with because someone is always sleeping. The atmosphere is awesome.

Very tiny toilet and shower stalls--I didn't expect to do laundry on the wet shower floor at the same time as my shower. Also, don't expect any convenient power outlets. Other than those, it's a pretty nice hostel in a good location near Ard D'Triumf.

Great location, activities every day, friendly staff- highly recommend!

Was only there for one night but wish I could've stayed longer. Very clean and seemed like a good place to meet people.

Great hostel with a fabulous kitchen and cool people!

The Hostel have a exelent location it is very clean, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Rasta man its amazing he clearly loves his job and does not mind spending several minutes explaining to reach everywhere or fill your map with thousands of places to eat and go out to explore barcelona... i will back to Black Swan asap thank you so much!

Great hostel in an awesome location with helpful staff.

• 13th Jun 2015

Never been to a hostel before and completely traveled by myself to Barcelona not knowing what to expect.... Instantly made friends and found activities there! Everyone there including the staff were so nice and welcoming. 10/10 would recommend. Very clean environment.

The kitchen was nice and big, the staff went out of their way to make sure you were as comfortable as possible. The only problem was the two nights we were there both events were cancelled, meaning we didn´t get to make Paella or do the pub crawl. Great place to meet other travellers.

I showed up earlier than check-in and they allowed me to put my things in a locker until I could check in. The staff was always around to help and be of assistance. The atmosphere was always happy and enjoyable. I will stay again next time I am in Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7