Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

A nice hostel! Everything was nice and clean! I was a little worried about taking a shower because of how many girls were staying there but there were plenty of shower stalls! Also the free breakfast things were nice!

• 4th Feb 2016

Excellent hostel, thanks to Jean and Jenny !

• 2nd Feb 2016

Really cool hostel with the greatest staff. Unfortunately they changed mi room one time and put my stuff anywhere. That was not too cool. But apart from this I really like the place.

I loved staying at this hostel. The staff were lovely, the rooms were very clean, the hostel had great atmosphere and the wifi was great. The location was awesome, about a 2-3 minute walk from the metro and super easy to get around. Fanny and Bobby were both amazing - Fanny was always up for a chat and lovely to deal with and Bobby can make some damn good paella ;) Would highly recommend and will stay there again next time I'm in Barca.

Good hostel

We had a wonderful time staying at the Black Swan! We enjoyed the free dinner provided, salsa dancing with Jean and Heidi, and the pub crawl afterward. This hostel has plenty of fun and free or cheap activities that we really enjoyed! Our room was clean and comfortable and I would definitely recommend staying here, thank you!

Sweet place for a stay in Barcelona! Bobbys paella is dope af, probably one of the best I ever had.

Really good location and helpful, friendly staff. The lift is also good for getting your stuff around the hostel. The free breakfast and juice is also good. The facilities (kitchen, showers and toilets) are not designed well and can get really crowded at peak times. Also can be a bit annoying going up and down different floors to use the various facilities. Overall though, still pretty good.

I LOVED Black Swan! It's a super nice building in an amazing location, and the staff were super friendly and helpful. They have tons of events, including a paella making class, which was my favorite. Bobby's paella was so amazing that honestly I didn't enjoy any other paella in Barcelona after that. Their bar crawl is also a lot of fun, and you get free entry into the best clubs just by staying at the Black Swan, which is awesome. All in all, if you're coming to Barcelona, you HAVE to stay here!

It's a grat place to meet with people. They offer free breakfast which includes cereals, coffee, tea and juice. Rooms are very clean, and the beds are comfortable. Staff is very kind and friendly, and they can help with any question you have. They have a great atmosphere to get socialize. All the people that I met here were so nice. The Bar Crawl is good becuase you drink for a less price, and you get free shots.

Well, to begin with I won't recommend to stay there, for tree days damn I wish to stayed there at least a year, It was the best craig I've ever had in BCN and I stayed two weeks ago in another hostel near this one, the staff its amazing and the volunteers are the most hilarious people I meet in BCN, the location is proper to walk every were in ten minutes, it's near to super markets a theater, subway and train, the front desk staff are always there for you 24/7, clean as heaven and super tidy.

• 19th Jan 2016

Awesome awesome awesome hostel!

Such an incredible hostel! Amazing staff, fantastic food and all round great vibes! Perfect location and a great place to stay to explore such a beautiful city! 10/10 would highly recommend!!

Really great staff !

Everything was nice for me.

There are many staffs but I remember two staffs. French and Korean staffs was good. they were very kind.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Great staff, great time!

• 15th Jan 2016

Great staff, great location for people that like to be in the heart of things. Good value for the money. The only things I would change are that there are no outlets at the beds and no lights, so when someone comes back in the middle of the night, they have to turn on the main overhead light. And you had to plug your phone in across the room sometimes, depending on where your bed was. Everything else was awesome. Staff tours, cooking lessons, etc.

Definitely a party hostel!! A nice place to meet other people!! It is not recommended for those who want to relax and have lots of rest, but that is a personal choice! The staff is extreme friendly and helpful. The hostel is a couple of blocks from two subway stations and close to the one of the major squares in Barcelona! Clean and secure!! The perfect match to Barcelona's atmosphere.

Clean facilities, friendly staff