Black Swan Reviews

Ali Bei 15, Barcelona, Spain

I liked the atmosphere that you can feel in the hostel, all the workers of that hostel make you feel like in a family. I want to make a special thanksgiving to Giuseppe that, with his joy of living, made me feel welcome since the first day.

• 24th Jul 2014

The breakfast was poor compared to other hostels I saw this summer. I think it would make a huge difference if in addition to cereal and milk there would be some toast, butter, jam and maybe some yougurt. Apart from that everything was perfect.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Romania

They where supposed to deliver the room at 14.00 but they did it not before 16.30

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

The staff at this place are amazing!! There is a bit of music playing but we wore ear plugs (due to wing in a 14 bed doem) and couldn't hear a thing. The kitchen is a little small but has everything you need and the staff really try to get you involved. Definitely one of the better hostels we've stayed in, our only downfall was that we had to wait for 5-10 mins for someone on reception to check us in. Otherwise it was a great stay :)

The black swan hostel rocks! I spent there a greats moments with fantastic people. All crew are amazing, helpfull and talkative. Hostel is located near the beach and in the city center . Clean inside and non smoking.actually quite cheap.Love it

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at the black swan hostel, i met some amazing people, espicially the staff... Pia was really nice and introduced me to alot of things, making me go to the magic fountain which was amazing. Also Giuseppe was really nice, got me to do alot of things, going to the beach, cooking. i just had a really good time. Black Swan Hostel is one of the best around, everything is brilliant. by Brandon La Roche

• 3rd Jul 2014

STaff are awesome.. Its so comfortable and facilities and location are amazing..Its among my top 3 hostels.. And ive been in 50 different cities

Great hostel. Booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 6 because I was having so much fun with the crew from the hostel. There really is a great atmosphere and the staff are incredibly down to earth. Most of them are travellers themselves. Clean, walking distance to the beach, a big grocery store right next door. The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Would recommend. -Pedro

Great hostel, new and tidy, awesome!!!! Staff friendly and always ready for suggesting the best place in the city, climate like a big family....

• 29th Jun 2014

Very nice and clean hostel in a nice building , easy to get from airport and Sant train station. Metro and train station 2 block away. Is central and easy to walk every wear or u can rent a bike too to explore all the city. Have a big kitchen with many appliances. Helpful staff, nice people in the hostel and good vibe.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

The hostel was very nice, the staff was grat anh really helpfull!! I would definately come back to this hostel!! and to Barcelona!! so much fun!

My best hostel so far. Everything was excellent. Love that place. Meet awesome people's and the staff wow great job. Next time I'm in Barcelona I'll definitely stay there

Great hostel! Would definitely recommend

• 24th Jun 2014

Great hostel in a good location, just a 10 minute walk from Placa Catalunya. Good beds and rooms, nice bathrooms and strong wifi. Staff was friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed the bar crawl we did through the hostel. Free breakfast was nice, though essentially useless. I'd definitely stay again!

I had an amazing time in Barcelona thanks to staff from Black Swan! They are organising many activities such as cooking together, tours in the city and to the beach and night out. The hostel is new, modern and clean. Can´t wait to come back there again!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Poland

They need to fix their lockers. Some are hard to lock and make noises when they are opened or closed. The lights in female shower room didn't seem to work properly.

Toilet and bathroom is small, no much space. tableware is not so clean.

Such a great hostel! Best one we've ever been to and if we're ever in barcelona we'll definitely come back:)! Everything is clean, the kitchen is great, the lounge area is always full of people ready to talk, absolutely no complaints

this was place perfect for me - people smiling, were very friendly and always helpful. Very comfortable.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Great hostel, good clean rooms and nice atmosphere and staff. Great location being able to walk to beach and center in minutes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3