Black White Hostel Reviews

3 Praia, s/n �, Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

The best of the Hostel were the location and the breadfast The problems are: - The staff is not very helpful and polite - The kitchen is not clean and it is not easy to use because you need a key - The three days we stay in the Hostel, the rooms were very dirty.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Really don't rate this hostel. Was very dirty and had lots of problems with overbooking!

Its full of israeli and those who were in our room were really messy. They invited other people to the room, they smoked pot, they broke the air conditioner and the hostel staff seemed to ignore that

• 1st Feb 2015

Israeli hostel where they recieve preferential treatment ( and discount). Not enough space to write about everything so just the really bad stuff: dirty. This hostel is a health issue. The common area bathroom had poop all over the toilet bowl and floor for several days. Rooms had dirty a/c that made everyone sick. A/C was leaking and there was a lake in the room for two days. Bathroom was broken for two days. 0/10 DO NOT STAY HERE! PS - Georgina you're the best !! You were the only positive th

Room not calm, not clean, bad air conditioner, laud people, ground was full of water because of the air conditioner....

Wifi didnt work even the few times i could conect the speed was very very slow, this hostel is focus on israelite community so if you are not one of them you will feel in a wrong pleace. The hostel is very noicy in the night even with the forbidden noice signals from 22.00, no one of the night shift is going to help you whit this. The only good thing i found was the breakfast and the lovely recepcionist georgina.

Great location. Otherwise not clean, bathrooms that don't work (

Clean hostel in good location.

place is alright, minutes from the second beach , no common area ,just kitchen dining area which was always untidy and full of little flies. Breakfast was served again with flies , so only thing could have was just coffee. Dorm was smelling of urine , door didn't lock coz it was broken. For that value should be cheaper.

One of the most friendly hostels I`ve stayed! Great for meeting people! The location is excellent and all the staff were nice!

The location is good, but the hostel is really noisy. Impossible to sleep before 1am. If you are looking for party Its ok, if you want to Relax dont go there.

Muy buen lugar, carrete, cómodo, gente, amacas, seguro, bien ubicado cerca de todo pero alejado del ruido. Fui en año nuevo, muy recomendable.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Chile

I really enjoyed the location of this hostel at the 3rd beach. It was in a less crowded area, but still less than a 5 minute walk to all the restaurants and shops. I'm not sure if it is usually like this, but it was very loud at night with people partying. Maybe this was just the Christmas crowd? I stayed in large 6 bed dorm with a private bath and a small balcony with a hammock. Cleanliness was average...nothing that was downright disgusting, but nothing to rave about. I would stay here again.

Is a nice hostel, good location, clean. Breakfast is good. Staff is not very helpfull

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

We enjoyed our stay there. the atmosphere was great, being able to watch tv in the common area or just sit outside of the room in our own hammock and the location was very good. the property offered everything a backpacker like us need.

I usually do not write reviews, only when the hostel is really good or really bad. This hostel was one of the best ones in Brazil. We were welcome by Soraya, she really helped us out, she opened a empty room for my girlfriend and I for the 4 nights. The hostel is super clean, the breakfast is great and the rooms are big. I would totally recomend this place. Thanks!

I loved the location (close to the party place (2nd beach) and relaxing place (4th beach). The room was good and clean, breakfast was very good too! There are restaurants and supermarkets close to it. The only thing that could be improved is that the drain in our bathroom did not worked 100% and it got a bit flooded during shower. But it´s great value for money, I would stay there again and recommend specially for the location!

View all Morro de Sao Paulo Hostels