Black White Hostel Reviews

3 Praia, s/n �, Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

I usually do not write reviews, only when the hostel is really good or really bad. This hostel was one of the best ones in Brazil. We were welcome by Soraya, she really helped us out, she opened a empty room for my girlfriend and I for the 4 nights. The hostel is super clean, the breakfast is great and the rooms are big. I would totally recomend this place. Thanks!

I loved the location (close to the party place (2nd beach) and relaxing place (4th beach). The room was good and clean, breakfast was very good too! There are restaurants and supermarkets close to it. The only thing that could be improved is that the drain in our bathroom did not worked 100% and it got a bit flooded during shower. But it´s great value for money, I would stay there again and recommend specially for the location!

Good breakfast, but poor kitchen to cool in yourself. We stayed in a double which was ok, clean and enough space for 2. There was also a bunk bed in there though so the room would be cramped for 4 people. Each room has a hammock outside. Communal areas weren't good so no fun to hang out here. Not far from the main beach at all. The staff weren't great, but it was a basic place and cheap. I'd stay there again as it was decent value

View all Morro de Sao Paulo Hostels