BlackSheep Hostel & Bar Reviews

1072 Akacfa utca 7., Budapest, Hungary

Wonderful hostel! It might be the best I've ever been to in fact. Great location (walking distance from most of the good ruin bars, a block away from the metro/railcars, close enough to Buda and the Fine Arts Museum), very helpful staff, nice facilities, free breakfast (and dinner on one day), and it's possible I was just lucky but the other guests were all a lot of fun too. I'd recommend BlackSheep Hostel to any person I overhear going to Budapest :).

I had a really nice stay at the Black Sheep Hostel in Budapest. Met a lot of very nice people, the staff was really friendly and useful. Well located if you want to be where the fun's at, and not too far from the bridge, the Parlement and the river.

Sociable hostel in a great central location. The staff were friendly and knowledgable and breakfast and towels were thrown in for free! Cheap bar downstairs where it is easy to meet people. Don't miss the spa party on Saturday night - you can buy tickets at reception, the best night out ever!

Room was OK (double room, shared bathroom), good breakfast, friedly staff. Maybe improve a clenliness a bit: there was a dust in the room and the bathrooms should be cleanliner, also several times was toilet paper missing. Otherwise nice and I would recommend it!

Nice Hostel, Friendly staff worth a visit!

I'm travveling for a while, but i have to admint, that was the most socialised hostel. Easy to meet other travelers, and the staff do their best to keep us together. The free dinner is an amazing plus

• 22nd Oct 2013