Blackberry House Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto 233, Rome, Lazio, Italy

-the address is wrong on the website: the street number is 207, not 233. -we never got there: after waiting for the host for more than one hour and several phone calls, she eventually told us that she had no room for you, cause there had been a booking problem, so we were taken by their neighbor, also a B&B. We were told that this problem happened all the time with Blackberry. So I don't know about the quality of this B&B, but I don't recommend it at all: I lost half a day solving the problem..

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts