Blanc Inn Reviews

151, Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

Awesome hostel. Simple to find. Peggy the receptionist was super helpful. Definitely recommend this place!

Upon arrival at blank in we were told that we had been double booked. We immediately thought the worst, however, were told that they had hired a studio apartment for us opposite the hostel! Upgrade! The staff were great! Discounted prices on the zoo and night safari! All round a good stay in Singapore!

Thank you for your hospitality. You have been very informative, helpful and kind.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

The ventilation of bathroom is not quiet good. I smell some foul smell in bathroom. Perhaps the ventilation system should be improved. By the way,the staffs are nice. Location are good. You can find many of restaurants near the hostel.

Its just Perfect and so Comfort

I booked a private alcove... Feel these are lovely but overpriced... I was luckily upgraded to queen bed and this was the upper alcove and I therefore got my money worth. I would stay here again if again travelling alone in Singapore Awesome coffee house across road that staff recommended !