8.1
Fabulous 53 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 53 Total Reviews
Blanc Inn Located at 151, Tyrwhitt Road, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 207564 151, Tyrwhitt Road
81% 53
1.3115285 103.8600683
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

A great place for family holidaying. The staffs are friendly (especially the Chinese uncle, very friendly) comfortable alcove room (its very cool, very cozy!). Should you forget or do not have toiletries item like toothpaste, shower gel or hair shampoo. This inn have them prepared and ready for use. Clean bathroom. high speed wi-fi. Convenient location, only a few minute of walking to the Lavender MRT station and Farrer Park MRT station. Many eating places around the hostel.

• Wales, Male, 31-40
3rd Feb 2016
5.4

I booked online, and it said "single private room" in the description. When I arrived, I was given a section of a room, sharing with 3 other sections in that room. This was not a single private room. I decided to cut my stay short as I did not have what I wanted, and I had terrible service from the manager, who told me not to disturb his staff and was unfriendly and argumentative. Overall as a hostel it's ok, but false advertising and bad customer service drove my rating down.

Dear guest, we are sorry for the misunderstanding. Our hostel has a clear policy that no cancellation for 3 nights for guest who had checked in. We had done our best by giving guest free upgrade to double-bed room alcove. Guest demanded cancellation and asked for refund for 11 nights, after staying 1 night. Our staff later sought approval for penalty for 3 nights and refund the rest. Our hostel on one hand would do our very best to please our guest, but our management would also like guests to give equal respect to our staff by not harassing our staff. This is the reason why our manager Tommy had to be firm to protect our staff. Once again, We apologies for the misunderstanding.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2016

The receptionist are very friendly and helpful.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Jan 2016

The rooms were comfy, clean and very quiet and the staff were excellent. Location is amazing - close to most locations and surrounded by interesting places to eat and drink.