Blanc Inn Reviews

151, Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore

I booked a private alcove... Feel these are lovely but overpriced... I was luckily upgraded to queen bed and this was the upper alcove and I therefore got my money worth. I would stay here again if again travelling alone in Singapore Awesome coffee house across road that staff recommended !

I thought this was the most interesting hostel design I have come across. The interiors were beautiful and the hosts were great.

• 8th Jun 2014

This hostel has a very unique design they call Alcoves. I think it is much better than hostels I have seen back in my student days. The price is quite reasonable as hotels in the country Singapore are much more expensive. The place was well kept, clean and cosy.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Nice hostel between lavender and farrer park MRT Station. Nice staffs and nice facilities. I hope i could stay there again for my further trips.

• 25th Jan 2014