Blarneys Rock Backpackers Reviews

1210 Tutanekai Street, Rotorua, New Zealand

Lovely hostel. Has a very home feel about it which was nice. Lots of people seemed to be living and working in the hostel so may not be good if you are interested in meeting other travels.

Calm and quiet Not suit for the people who looking 4 fun

Had a great time there - comfortable rooms, hot showers, and it was always very clean. Wifi was free, which was amazing. Spotty while I was there, but they were working on getting it fixed. The staff was very helpful, and the people I met there were friendly. Loved that the TV had a usb port so that we could watch a range of movies. Laundry was a reasonable price as well!

A very friendly and cozy hostel! A perfect place to stay in Rotorua as it gives of a feeling of home away from home. Staff are very friendly and helpful, and there's a laid-back, relaxed atmosphere. The living room area is sadly a little too much focused around TV watching rather then interaction between travellers. Other than that, perfect!

This place is so friendly and welcoming. There is actually FREE and unlimited wifi which is hard to come by in NZ too! Not only is the staff great (grade A!), but they also offer special deals for all the activities you're likely to want to do. When I stayed here I chose to leave for one night to visit another area, but came back to stay another night. My original room had filled up in the meantime so I was offered a free upgrade for the remainder of my stay. Highly recommended!!!!

• 1st Jun 2014