Bled Backpackers Hostel & George Best Bar Reviews

Grajska cesta 21a, Bled, Slovenia

Had a great stay in bled backpackers hostel. The staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean. It is Aldo where the pub crawl starts from. Would definitely stay again.

• 24th Aug 2014

My friend and I were interrailing this summer. We had this hostel booked for ages but a few days before going we began to freak out due to terrible reviews! Ignore them it was a clean hostel the staff were friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed our stay!! Don't listen to the bad reviews it was one of the only hostels I stayed in where I actually saw the cleaner everyday! I would definitely stay again if I was going back to Bled

• 14th Aug 2014

Best hostel. Nice staff.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

No cooking fire :-(

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

The staff were very nice and the location was great, under the castle, near the bus station and lake Bled. Fairly cheap. Could be noisy because there is a bar underneath, but it closes at midnight so no worries.

I don't even know how they are allowed to call that place a hostel. Everything was dirty, dark and with a weird smell. The mattresses and sheets had stains.