Bled Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 21a, Bled, Slovenia

Well, I got there after 1.5m of snow. It was non stop, I even had to borrow an umbrella. The hostel is well located, really close to the Bus station. Advertising the Hostel with directions at the Bus station could be helpful. The acomodations were ok, the kitchen and bathroom could receive more attention. The room was warm and the bed comfortable. What made my day was Špela and her friendly attitude. She made me feel welcome and gave me some tips. The rest of the staff very good. Nice bar...

The hostel is in an ideal location to explore Bled. The staff are super friendly and helpful - they give you heaps of free shots and are very funny people.