Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Rooms are quite tight in space. And not the cleanest. But staff were very nice and bar downstairs good for meeting others. Good hostel to stay in for exploring bled and taking part in activities during the day.

• 26th Aug 2014

Really awesome! Far away from the train station but close to the water. They hook you up with all the adventures which was awesome! Only bad thing is the staff sometimes smoke right in the doorway.

The amazing hostel guests I met and gorgeous lake made up for the horrible experience I had a bled hostel. The internet was not working at all when I stayed, my locker broke,the showers were cold, my bed squeaked and everybody was kept awake. The hostel staff we tried to deal with were aggressive and unhelpful. One man in particular made myself and my friend feel very uncomfortable, he came into our room and was yelling and aggressively speaking to us. I recommend everybody go to bled but try

It was a great stay. Staff was very helpful. The pub below or next to the hostel was perfect. I will definitely go again!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Excellent experience in this hostel. It's only 2mins walking from the lake, the bus station, the city... The bar is really nice, cheap drinks and good ambiance, I recommend it especially if you aim to meet people from all around the world. The rooms are clean and some have a dedicated kitchen. If I had to say something negative about the hostel I would say that the bar is closing a little bit early (around 1am) but this is the standard closure time in slovenia so nothing to do with the hostel

would be even better if there was 24hour reception but we couldnt have asked for friendlier staff!

The guy at reception (I'm so sorry for forgetting your name!) Was so so helpful. He gave us so much information about Bled and organized rafting for us within a couple of hours of being there. He even helped us with getting to our next destination cheapest possible way even though he didn't profit from it! The hostel itself was prefect and clean and so easy to get to and from to anything in Bled. Highly recommend it :)

The Staff were really helpful and it was a good location, about a 5 minute walk down to the lake. At the time we had to share a locker between two as a group before us had lost a lot of keys, so not really the hostels fault. Overall it was a very pleasant stay with a good kitchen and fairly good internet access.

Perfect location, friendly staff, clean and secure. Bed broke during stay as planks were too short but fixed in no time. Will organise any of the activities you want to do

Very good staff who will help you out where they can. Friendly atmosphere.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location and very helpfull staff! As others have mentioned previously it was a shame there was only 1 bathroom between 20 people. They had a really nice pub downstairs though with cheep beer and where most people hung out from the hostel.

Loved staying here in this hoste. All the staff were extremely friendly and outgoing, always very helpful. I was actually sad to leave. It's in a convenient location with a great socializing space as well as a bar down stairs.

The room didn't lock automatically some people in the room kept leaving it open as it wasn't clear you had to lock it and front hostel door was always open so felt a little unsafe. The staff were really helpful and helped us plan our rail travel and gave recommendations of where to go. All the facilities were clean. Mattresses were uncomfortable and pillows need replaced. The location couldn't be faulted and the bar attached to hostel was good value with a friendly atmosphere.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The staff are the reason why this hostel is so good. They couldn't have done anymore of us, even driving a friend to the doctors when he needed it. The location was perfect in relation to the main area of town and to the Lake itself.

• 9th Aug 2014

This hostel was perfectly located, just a minutes walk from the lake and 30 seconds to the nearest shop! The facilities were great with a large kitchen and free use of the washing machine. There were only small issues like no lock on the bathroom door and a broken toilet seat, as well as slightly cramped rooms but over all a really pleasent hostel, I even extended my stay by three nights because I loved it there so much. I would certainly recommend a stay here.

Amazing location wish I had stayed longer. Only thing I would say is there was no wifi in the hostel room. Staff were excellent!

The security at the hostel is very poor since the hallways are not locked and therefore anyone can walk into the hostel at any time of the day and night. We stayed in the basement where drunk Slovenian guys came and made a lot of noise in the hallway as well as knocking very hard on our door to the room. We stayed in the basement which we did not like of several reasons. It is very moist down there and therefore the air does not feel healthy to sleep in. We both had a cold afterwards.

Hostel was mostly clean and staff were very friendly!

Within easy walking distance of the main areas of Lake Bled. A great place to meet people and the bar downstairs was full every night we were there. One thing they should have is a dryer because it rained while we were there and our clothes never dried after washing them.

Staff were very helpful with organising daily activities and anything else you needed. The location was great - walking distance to everything you needed. Only downfall was the beds.. but that is not the reason you stay at a hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3