Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

No lockers, bathroom floor was always wet from shower, WiFi would go out regularly. Only good thing was the location.

One of the best hostel that i ever stay... I really high recommend bled hostel..

Best hostel in Bled! Location is perfect, only a 5 minute walk to the lake. The staff are amazing, very friendly, welcoming and helpful from the minute i arrived. I only booked 3 nights but i ended up staying for 9 and i could have easily stayed for longer. The bar is great, always has a good atmosphere and is great for meeting people! The rooms are big and clean. I would highly recommend staying here if you are going to Bled! I will definitely be back :)

Good location. Staff were really helpful and the all you can eat bbq was fun. Rooms could do with an update though..shower was broken and other things in poor condition

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Staff was very helpful (even helped me book and obtain my train ticket) there were flies throughout the hostel and the wifi didn't work in the kitchen which was kinda inconvenient. Close proximity to the bus station made getting to the train station very easy

Really nice place to stay ! A 2 min walk from the lake. The staff was really nice ! The only thing was that the washing machine was broken so we had to pay to wash our clothes and it took a full day ... Would recommend it !!

great hostel, nice staff, not really clean. also I had to share a 2 person bed with a friend of my, what i think was pretty weird also because it wasn't mentioned when we booked it. and our room was really loudly you could here a needle drop on the room above us. (so need to buy some ear plugs to get some sleep)

I had a fantastic time at Bled Hostel. The location was amazing and the facilities were just what I needed. Little did I know that I would also meet a few celebrity staff, such as one of Slovenia's best rappers and one of Serbia's best swimmers. ;) I would absolutely recommend Bled Hostel to others and I will likely come back myself! Don't stay anywhere else!

• 22nd Jun 2015

lovely staff! and the locals are also lovely. so much to do - I recommend the fun canyoning, best thing iv ever done. the hostel is attached to a bar which is a fab atmosphere. deffo go back

No wifi, ants nest in the bathroom, no curtains, lovely people though Just a bit let down by what else is there

Hostel was central location, the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything. Amazing atmosphere during the night time and the hostel bar was unbelievably cheap and absolutely pumping :)

Having travelled for months, hostel to hostel, Hostel bled was by far the best one we stayed in! The staff were so welcoming and helpful from the minute we checked in and helped us out a lot. It is situated in the best place, 3 mins from the lake and bus stop and the supermarket is just around the corner. The kitchen, common room and bar were all great which made it easy to meet new people. There was a fantastic friendly atmosphere all the time at Hostel Bled! Definitley will come back!

Loved it here and met some great people. Beds are very comfy (maybe the best so far???) and kitchen was spacious and a good place to meet people. Bar was also good and cheap. Would strongly recommend

a really fun hostel with a great atmosphere. staff were very friendly and everything was clean and safe. would definitely recommend and stay again!

We had the time of our lives in Bed and the hostel was definitely part of our great experience

Great hostel! Staff were so lovely and helpful with recommendations and directions to places. Super clean and good atmosphere within the hostel. Really good hostel bar too. No lockers within the rooms but it wasn't that big a problem. Definitely would stay here again!

Very affordable! Close to bus station and everything else is very close! All the receptionists I met were extremely friendly and helpful! No doubt a 100%!

This hostel was AMAZING! From the second I got there, Jason and the rest of the staff were extremely accommodating. They created a wonderful atmosphere that encouraged all us backpackers to mingle and make friends. The bathrooms were not the prettiest, but in no way were they bad. The next time I'm in Bled, I'm coming right back here :)

Staff are amazingly friend and welcoming, Justin is a total legend lots of fun and can help you make the most of your time. Lake bled and hostel bled are a must for any traveller, once you come you will never want to leave, breaks my heart to go. The bar is lively, cheap and has a great welcoming atmosphere with a great mix of people and great place to chill during the day and unwind or go wild in the evening. All in all a fantastic place!!!

• 6th Jun 2015

I loved this hostel but probably because the staff were so cool and there was a bar. The rooms themselves were cramped and sub par but bled is so lovely that you don't need to spend much time there anyways. We had a bbq on the weekend which was much fun. Just a good energy all around. Cooking facilities are good and there is a supermarket close by. I would defiantly stay again!