Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Cheap beer, all you can eat bbq, good atmosphere

The hostel and staff it self were really good! I only think that maybe the hostel should start to take more care about the kitchen during the day, once people just use all the things and let them dirty until the night when the staff clean it! Besides this, the location is really good, nice supermarket just around the corner and really near the lake!

Great hostel!!! Clean sheets, wifi and great social bar to hang out at night. Amazing barbecues run throughout some night of the week and so close to the lake that I couldn't really fault this hostel

Very small dungeon like rooms. Very dirty and smelly. The rooms had flys in them and the windows were so dirty. The lady staff member was nice but the boy wasn't so nice. It didn't look like what is shown on the pictures. And the people managing it were 30/40s and drank the whole time.

Great location and helpful staff! Lockers weren't big enough for bags but good for valuables.. Bike hire was really useful, definitely recommend cycling to the gorge! Only downside was our room was over the bar which was pretty loud until fairly late, not really what we were looking for

Was hard to sleep due to the bar downstairs and lack of air con. Shower was falling a part a bit and didn't seal properly, so the floor was always wet. Apart from that, nice hostel with good staff, and Bled was amazing.

Fantastic hostel which I would recommend to anyone. Staff were great fun, cracked some top jokes and we had a brilliant time in Bled!

Staff were great and very knowledgeable of the area. Enjoyed our stay here. However, 4/6 lockers were unavailable as they didn't have any keys for them. We would of liked to use them. Would come here again and stay here again.

the bathroom could have had some hooks in as there was nowhere to hang your towel

Amazing locations in Lake Bled, staff were mostly pleasant and we met some nice travellers here. The rooms however were very cramped with lots of beds in a tiny room. Doors were always left wide open so not the best security. I wouldn't say the rooms were cleaned often. When we moved into the room the previous people's rubbish had been left causing lots of ants in our sleeping space. We still enjoyed the hostel- free washing machine (when working) and clothes horses to dry.

The hostel was good location and staff were really helpful. There was only one toilet for 20 people though - ridiculous! Queues all the time, especially in the morning. Wouldn't stay here again.

actually I didn't stay in this hostel because It's overbooking.. they gave me another hostel which is a little bit further from the this one. anyway, It's not bad

We stayed 3 nights at the Bled Hostel and had an awesome time! The location is great as the bus stop is a short walk and so is the lake. The atmosphere is great with the bar always busy and the staff are so friendly and helpful, providing suggestions of things to do and help sign you up for adventure activities. One staff member even went out of his way after his shift was over to print our train tickets. Highly recommend this hostel and will definitely be back !

Huge thanks to the staff - truly the nicest most helpful hostel staff I have experienced, they will do whatever they can to make your stay run smoothly! I had so much fun here.

Spent a amazing 10 days here the staff were amazing, helpful and very friendly.good place to meet people in the bar downstairs to.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel. Booked for 3 nights. Been here 10 days now. Great staff, great atmosphere, No question this is the best hostel in Bled.

The ratings that I read felt misleading. Never felt welcome at the hostel.

This place is rated far too highly on here. The room was tiny - there was nowhere to put our stuff. They couldnt have crammed more beds in there if they tried. The majority of the lockers were broken in the room, so on the first night we had nowhere for our valuables. Given that the outside door didnt lock, and the people in our room didnt bother locking the dorm, this was less than ideal.The room was unbearably hot at night, there is no fan. The location was good, though.

Staff were lovely - really helpful. There were lockers in the room which was good, as the door was kinda open all the time and without the lockers I would have felt uneasy about leaving my stuff anywhere in the room. I would advise bringing earplugs as there was a lot of noise from the street and people came into the room late. Young atmosphere. Room was clean but another bathroom would have been greatly welcomed

Amazing location but the bed I had was broken so very squeaky and quite scary because I thought I could easily fall through...really nice people staying there and helpful staff! Would probably stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3