Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

I stayed in Bled hostel every year. I really like to stay in Bled hostel.

A small portable heating fan is not able to heat up a 8 bed dorm especially during winter. Please fix a proper heater in your dorm. Thanks.

The staff is nice and the hostel is centrally located and cheap, but on the downside: the hostel is quite cold and dirty and wifi is not so great. And also: it says on their site that reception is open untill midnight, but that is not the case, which would be good to know.....

location is good. when you arrived at winter, the hostel will be colder.

Very nivel staff! The place is confortableconfortable and clean, altough the beds are its weak point, they really hurted my back...i would go again! Kitchen ia great too!

These guys are awesome!! The staff here are very helpful, friendly, and have a great sense of humor. They were very accommodating about letting my friends and I leave our gear there for several days while we went on a camping trip, and even let us use the kitchen after. The location is basically next to the bus stop and grocery store; it couldn't be more convenient. The bar attached to the hostel has a great atmosphere on some nights and is frequented by locals.

Very enjoyable stay in Bled. Few minutes walk to the lake, good bar downstairs and food within a stones throw. Good reccomendations from staff. Room and en suite were a bit shabby, but the beds were comfy and sturdy. Great value and very friendly.

Came here on a whim and it was by far our favourite place!!! We were very sad to leave. The hostel and everyone were great. Met some amazing new friends and there's so many different activities to do that accommodates all budget sizes. If you find anything that suits your fancy, the guys at reception will call them up and book it for you and they pick you up at the door step! The kitchen is a great size! I will definitely go back in the near future and I'll tell my family and friends about it!

This was by far my most memorable trip. Bled is gorgeous and this hostel made my experience wonderful! The staff is hilarious and friendly. The bar area was an awesome place to socialize, everyone was really talkative. I ended up booking an extra night because I enjoyed staying there so much. Thank you Bled Hostel and all the staff!

Great hostel, really helpful staff. Location is good, only a few minutes' walk from bus station and the lake.

Very friendly and accommodating staff! Had a great visit, and the location is excellent. Would recommend!

Very nice hostel with very very helpful and friendly staff. Location is great as is the bar and kitchen. Fully recommended.

Was meant to stay for one night this summer, ended up staying for four! The staff were great and really looked after us, as well as being hilarious. The bar was a good place to meet people and get cheap drinks. Perfect for chilling out during the day, and having partying at night. Will be returning.

• 1st Sep 2015

By far the best hostel me and my friend have stayed in. Easy to find, in a brilliant location. Staff are amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere and very secure. Decent beds, lots of space, nice shared area/kitchen. We stayed an extra 2 nights than originally planned and we did not want to leave. We will definitely be returning in the future! Thank you for our brilliant stay. Megan and Jade :)

Absolutely loved it, we were meant to stay for one night ended up staying for 4! We would have stayed even longer but prescheduled plans forced us to move on. The staff were amazing; extremely helpful and so chilled out, it was almost as if they were guests too. The atmosphere is as amazing as the staff were, all the guests were really cool too. Not sure what else to say except that if you ever go to lake bled this is the hostel to stay at!!

Great hostel, handy to everything and staff were great. Very accommodating!

The staff were so helpful and kind. We arrived to the hostel at 5am and we got looked after straight away. I can't stress how good the staff were! Such lovely people! The location was great! The only bad aspect about the hostel was that the rooms were very dull, with only 2 windows for 10 people. I would recommend that each bed has its own reading lamp!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Nice showers, good wifi and lively atmosphere. The hostel bar gets very busy and noisy until late. We had a really good time although I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something more chilled out.

Could not fault the location and the staff, the man who greeted us was so friendly and helpful! A pretty good atmosphere, but not enough bathrooms but it wasn't too much of an issue. Overall a great stay!

Great hostel with great staff, rooms and facilities. Unfortunately there were some quite unruly guests in very large groups that made things difficult but that was not a reflection of the hostel. They need a night watchman or someone to sort out issues after midnight.