Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

good location and very friendly host! but hostel is not clean enough :(

Overall the hostel didn't seem to be very clean, bathroom smelt and duvets and sheets had holes in. We booked a 6 bed dorm but were put in a 4 bed, room was tiny and would not of had room for 4 people and bags. Atmosphere was quiet due to end of season however great location

This is a brilliant hostel! One of my favourites! I have now stayed here twice and had fantastic service each time! They are very helpful in organising activities e.g. bike riding, white water rafting, canyoning etc. and the staff are very friendly and helpful! There is an on site pub, which is a great environment and very reasonably priced!!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great, cosy small hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff- even letting us in early in the morning and organising trips for us!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel has a fly problem. If you book beware that you are playing Russian roulette and may end up (like us) in the damp basement room where you can hear the bar. The rest of the hostel seemed nice though and no other complaints.

The location of this hostel was perfect: 2 min walk from their main bus station and a 5 min walk to the lake. Its a small town, quiet but adventurous. The grocery store was just up the hill. There were a lot of people in the hostel that were looking to party although it wasn't a partying town. I got jumped in my bed at 4am in the morning from these two boys. I know it was all in "fun" but I'd prefer it if the partying wasn't in my bed. Told the reception but he brushed it off saying I enjoyed it

Pleasant enough stay, although beds were a bit squeaky! Location is perfect and staff were uniformly helpful to me, although other people in my room had complaints. Laundry is free (with your own detergent) but the washing machine didn't work very well!

Rooms are quite tight in space. And not the cleanest. But staff were very nice and bar downstairs good for meeting others. Good hostel to stay in for exploring bled and taking part in activities during the day.

• 26th Aug 2014

Really awesome! Far away from the train station but close to the water. They hook you up with all the adventures which was awesome! Only bad thing is the staff sometimes smoke right in the doorway.

Nice hostel, decent location ( near bus station and close to lake) and really helpful staff.

Friendly and clean hostel. Great location for the lake.

• 24th Aug 2014

The amazing hostel guests I met and gorgeous lake made up for the horrible experience I had a bled hostel. The internet was not working at all when I stayed, my locker broke,the showers were cold, my bed squeaked and everybody was kept awake. The hostel staff we tried to deal with were aggressive and unhelpful. One man in particular made myself and my friend feel very uncomfortable, he came into our room and was yelling and aggressively speaking to us. I recommend everybody go to bled but try

A very functional hostel with helpful and welcoming staff. The kitchen was a bit grim and full of flies. The rooms were cramped but clean and the bathroom was fine.

It was a great stay. Staff was very helpful. The pub below or next to the hostel was perfect. I will definitely go again!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Cool hostel in this magnificent town... nice atmosphere and interaction with others so great for solo travelers. staff are great and help you with whatever info or tours you need.

This is a great little hostel, clean rooms, en suite rooms with great clean shower. Staff were also very friendly and happy to help with anything. My bed was a little bit lumpy but thats my only moan. WIFI was excellent to although other people seemed to have problems. Location is excellent also just 5 minute walk to a beautiful Lake Bled. There is also a cheap bar attached to the hostel which seemed quite lively and social.

Excellent experience in this hostel. It's only 2mins walking from the lake, the bus station, the city... The bar is really nice, cheap drinks and good ambiance, I recommend it especially if you aim to meet people from all around the world. The rooms are clean and some have a dedicated kitchen. If I had to say something negative about the hostel I would say that the bar is closing a little bit early (around 1am) but this is the standard closure time in slovenia so nothing to do with the hostel

would be even better if there was 24hour reception but we couldnt have asked for friendlier staff!

The guy at reception (I'm so sorry for forgetting your name!) Was so so helpful. He gave us so much information about Bled and organized rafting for us within a couple of hours of being there. He even helped us with getting to our next destination cheapest possible way even though he didn't profit from it! The hostel itself was prefect and clean and so easy to get to and from to anything in Bled. Highly recommend it :)

The Staff were really helpful and it was a good location, about a 5 minute walk down to the lake. At the time we had to share a locker between two as a group before us had lost a lot of keys, so not really the hostels fault. Overall it was a very pleasant stay with a good kitchen and fairly good internet access.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4