Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Staff were lovely - really helpful. There were lockers in the room which was good, as the door was kinda open all the time and without the lockers I would have felt uneasy about leaving my stuff anywhere in the room. I would advise bringing earplugs as there was a lot of noise from the street and people came into the room late. Young atmosphere. Room was clean but another bathroom would have been greatly welcomed

Amazing location but the bed I had was broken so very squeaky and quite scary because I thought I could easily fall through...really nice people staying there and helpful staff! Would probably stay there again.

No lockers, bathroom floor was always wet from shower, WiFi would go out regularly. Only good thing was the location.

Super relaxed hostel. Good and friendly staff. Nice bar

One of the best hostel that i ever stay... I really high recommend bled hostel..

Our stay at Bled Hostel has been one of the best throughout our whole trip. The atmosphere was excellent,with a great common room and friendly environment to meet people. The staff were very welcoming and informative, making our time in Slovenia easy and enjoyable. The location of the hostel is perfect as most places are within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again!

• 28th Jun 2015

The hostel was very okay. I dont know if we were a bit unlucky or if the standard we experienced is normal- however our room was not so clean and very hot at night. The bathroom smelled strongly of pee. Furthermore, the bar was right outside our (and I believe many other dorm) windows, so some nights it was quite loud. However the location is great. (Some of these critical points might be due to what we were looking for as travellers - which was a more quiet and peaceful place)

Best hostel in Bled! Location is perfect, only a 5 minute walk to the lake. The staff are amazing, very friendly, welcoming and helpful from the minute i arrived. I only booked 3 nights but i ended up staying for 9 and i could have easily stayed for longer. The bar is great, always has a good atmosphere and is great for meeting people! The rooms are big and clean. I would highly recommend staying here if you are going to Bled! I will definitely be back :)

Good location. Staff were really helpful and the all you can eat bbq was fun. Rooms could do with an update though..shower was broken and other things in poor condition

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Staff was very helpful (even helped me book and obtain my train ticket) there were flies throughout the hostel and the wifi didn't work in the kitchen which was kinda inconvenient. Close proximity to the bus station made getting to the train station very easy

Really nice place to stay ! A 2 min walk from the lake. The staff was really nice ! The only thing was that the washing machine was broken so we had to pay to wash our clothes and it took a full day ... Would recommend it !!

great hostel, nice staff, not really clean. also I had to share a 2 person bed with a friend of my, what i think was pretty weird also because it wasn't mentioned when we booked it. and our room was really loudly you could here a needle drop on the room above us. (so need to buy some ear plugs to get some sleep)

I absolutely loved this place! It wasn't too big, so it had a nice community feel about it. The staff were great! Very friendly and helpful. There's so many activities to do here and they can help out with everything you may want to do! The kitchen and dining area is very nice and kept clean. There's also a bar area with games in it. Bled is quite small, so I'd say the location is quite central, as with everything else! Would DEFINITELY recommend this place, wish I stayed longer!

I had a fantastic time at Bled Hostel. The location was amazing and the facilities were just what I needed. Little did I know that I would also meet a few celebrity staff, such as one of Slovenia's best rappers and one of Serbia's best swimmers. ;) I would absolutely recommend Bled Hostel to others and I will likely come back myself! Don't stay anywhere else!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Really fun hostel in an awesome location. Staff down at the pub were extremely nice and helpful. The only thing is if you want to coo, food the kitchen is crazy busy at night so you have to hustke your way into a stovetop! Would stay here again.

We were only there for a night but we had no complaints. It doesn't say it's a party hostel but it's attached to a bar and there tends to be some partying. But that didn't bother us much.

lovely staff! and the locals are also lovely. so much to do - I recommend the fun canyoning, best thing iv ever done. the hostel is attached to a bar which is a fab atmosphere. deffo go back

No wifi, ants nest in the bathroom, no curtains, lovely people though Just a bit let down by what else is there

Hostel was central location, the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything. Amazing atmosphere during the night time and the hostel bar was unbelievably cheap and absolutely pumping :)

Upon arrival I was sort of worried about staying in this hostel - it's a little on the "funky" side. Directly above a pub that entertains people of all age, who are loud into the night, I thought I wouldn't have a good stay. But I was wrong! My friends and I loved the staff and the other hostel goers we met! The kitchen and free laundry (no detergent provided) were great bonuses. Some beds were a little uncomfortable, but not enough to ruin anyone's stay.

• 18th Jun 2015