Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Loved this hostel. Incredibly helpful staff, helped me plan out my time in Bled as well as recommendations for where to go next in Slovenia. Helped me plan out my transportation everywhere. A bit loud being over the bar, bit excellent location and clean rooms. Highly recommend, and would definitely stay here again.

What a great time in hostel Bled, with a lovely staff in an amazing surrounding! I enjoyed meeting with other travelers in the huge kitchen and spending nights at the bar playing darts and drinking schnaps! I definitely come back there and advise it to all backpackers! Na zdrave! Charlotte

• 27th May 2014