Bled Hostel Reviews

Grajska cesta 22, Bled, Slovenia

Anywhere that had a beautiful landscape can make an experience good - but it's the people that make an experience unforgettable. Bled Hostel was located in a fantastic spot - the room was lovely and the facilities were perfect! The kitchen was beautiful and equipped with everything you could want. Our room and the bathroom were spotless. We had an amazing stay in Bled but it was the fact that we stayed in Bled Hostel that made it so special. Thank you Spela, Dennis and dear Justin. We miss you!

• 16th May 2015
  • New Zealand

We were very pleased with the location of the Hostel - 2 minute walk from the lake. Parking was easy. Our room was very clean. Mostly we were impressed by the staff - the first guy explained everything there was to do in the surrounding area and details of discounts we could get for food/ boat hire. The second member of staff was tending the bar at night - we had a really great chin wag, taught us about Slovenia, let us play songs we wanted and was generally awesome. WE LOVE YOU DENNIS!

• 17th Apr 2015

Bled hostel is excellent. Clean, safe and comfortable rooms, fully equipped kitchen and we love to hang in the bar where the staff is super friendly and helpful...

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

lots to see and good food, very friendly people ...

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Slovenia
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was very friendly and helpful but it was kind of strange the reception area was in a bar. I probably wouldn't stay here again. The place wasn't very clean (floors were slippery and wet). People didn't do their dishes from the night before so the lack of cleanliness turned me off from wanting to use the kitchen, which also seemed a little ill equipped. The bed sheets had some small holes in them and my sisters bed was completely saggy, squeaky and uncomfortable.

good location and very friendly host! but hostel is not clean enough :(

Overall the hostel didn't seem to be very clean, bathroom smelt and duvets and sheets had holes in. We booked a 6 bed dorm but were put in a 4 bed, room was tiny and would not of had room for 4 people and bags. Atmosphere was quiet due to end of season however great location

This is a brilliant hostel! One of my favourites! I have now stayed here twice and had fantastic service each time! They are very helpful in organising activities e.g. bike riding, white water rafting, canyoning etc. and the staff are very friendly and helpful! There is an on site pub, which is a great environment and very reasonably priced!!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great, cosy small hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff- even letting us in early in the morning and organising trips for us!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel has a fly problem. If you book beware that you are playing Russian roulette and may end up (like us) in the damp basement room where you can hear the bar. The rest of the hostel seemed nice though and no other complaints.

The location of this hostel was perfect: 2 min walk from their main bus station and a 5 min walk to the lake. Its a small town, quiet but adventurous. The grocery store was just up the hill. There were a lot of people in the hostel that were looking to party although it wasn't a partying town. I got jumped in my bed at 4am in the morning from these two boys. I know it was all in "fun" but I'd prefer it if the partying wasn't in my bed. Told the reception but he brushed it off saying I enjoyed it

Pleasant enough stay, although beds were a bit squeaky! Location is perfect and staff were uniformly helpful to me, although other people in my room had complaints. Laundry is free (with your own detergent) but the washing machine didn't work very well!

Rooms are quite tight in space. And not the cleanest. But staff were very nice and bar downstairs good for meeting others. Good hostel to stay in for exploring bled and taking part in activities during the day.

• 26th Aug 2014

Really awesome! Far away from the train station but close to the water. They hook you up with all the adventures which was awesome! Only bad thing is the staff sometimes smoke right in the doorway.

Nice hostel, decent location ( near bus station and close to lake) and really helpful staff.

Friendly and clean hostel. Great location for the lake.

• 24th Aug 2014

The amazing hostel guests I met and gorgeous lake made up for the horrible experience I had a bled hostel. The internet was not working at all when I stayed, my locker broke,the showers were cold, my bed squeaked and everybody was kept awake. The hostel staff we tried to deal with were aggressive and unhelpful. One man in particular made myself and my friend feel very uncomfortable, he came into our room and was yelling and aggressively speaking to us. I recommend everybody go to bled but try

A very functional hostel with helpful and welcoming staff. The kitchen was a bit grim and full of flies. The rooms were cramped but clean and the bathroom was fine.

It was a great stay. Staff was very helpful. The pub below or next to the hostel was perfect. I will definitely go again!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Cool hostel in this magnificent town... nice atmosphere and interaction with others so great for solo travelers. staff are great and help you with whatever info or tours you need.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7