Bled Hostel

Fabulous 770 Total Reviews

• alexforsythermt1588
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Such a great hostel. Will be back if I head to Bled again. The friendliest, knowledgable staff. So helpful on my journey!

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

It was a nice stay, though at the first night there were no warm water, but to be honest I didn't ask if they could fix it or not. We stayed for two nights and on the second night we had warm water already. The room was okay, despite the beds were very noisy and the mattress was uncomfortable. We stayed in a room 10ppl But considering the price, everything was okay. :) The staff really cool as well as the bar. The people were also awesome except a guy who was snoring in our room very loud :D

• India, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

the staff are very friendly and very co-operative. the hostel is easily accessible from the central bus station,lake,supermarket..... they are very helpful in arranging things like tours/renting bicycles......

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Great location situated just 5 minute walk from the lake. It has it's own bar and has an Xbox one for when you're really bored. The staff will help you organise trips and always happy to help. We stayed there fro 4 nights and couldn't fault it at all.

• katvrog
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

This hostel was the best hostel we've stayed in! The staff were fantastic especially Spêila who taught us how to play drinkopoly. We had so much fun and it's literally a 2 minute walk from Lake Bled. We will definitely be returning! Love Katie and Fiona ;D

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Had such a good time here. It's a small hostel so it was easy to meet people. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere in the evening was especially good with guests playing games together in the hostel's pub. I would definitely go back. I was travelling alone and I thought the smaller hostel vibe lended itself to meeting peopel far better than bigger hostels.

• Sri Lanka, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

It was a really good place. Thanks alot for your hospitality.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

Good hostel for adventurers. Not the warmest or the most well-maintained, but good customer service and all the basic facilities are there. I visited in February and had an eight-bed room and bathroom to myself.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Dec 2016

The hostel is fine, but I don't recommend it in the winter, as the room is really cold and in our room the internet was not that good :/ In the other hand, they offer a wash machine for free and have a nice kitchen

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

I stayed one night in Hostel Bled, I wish I could stay longer because I felt very comfortable on it. The price is very good, you can find free laundry, kitchen, they have a very nice bar, the rooms are cozy and enough big. The hostel is just 2 minutes from the bus station and 5 min to the lake. They offered great info about where to go and where to eat, including a very nice trekking in the hill to have an amazing view of the castle and the lake. The staff is very friendly. I recommend it.