Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome staff who are happy to help with any requests... home cooked dinner was to die for! Nice indoor smoking room. Location is a little far out of town if you want to walk but only 5 minutes on tram to city centre... A little quiet in terms of atmosphere but we are in off season... I would stay again!

Great hostel, with friendly staff. There were organised walking tours and barcrawls almost every day. They have all the facilities you need and free coffee! Location was near the centre and there were several bars right next to the hostel. Unfortunately me and my friends were almost the only people staying at the hostel at the time because of low season so it was quiet and that took the atmosphere a bit down. I will return in summertime at a more busy time.

• 21st Jan 2016

Look no further fellow traveller and book this hostel. From the moment you walk in you are welcomed into a loving embrace. Great hostel for partying or even just taking it easy on the couch watching a movie with the staff. At night they even cook you a free dinner. I loved my time here. Special mention to Tony and Sasha for being legends and to Josh, Josh, Erin and the English fellow with the beanie (sorry mate forgot ya name) for showing me a great time.

• 16th Jan 2016

Staff very unhelpful, with simple things like checking in, getting washing done, and ordering a taxi. Rooms were good but the bathroom was disgusting-clumps of hair on shower floors,used sanitary napkins on toilet floors and next to no toilet paper - it was like none of the staff ever checked, or cleaned this area. Room was expensive, expected over the holidays but that should still bring a certain standard. If you can book when rooms are cheap (

• 1st Jan 2016

I had the best time staying at Blind Eye Hostel! Tony and Bruno were amazing New Years Eve pub crawl hosts - just makes me want to come back again next year.

Only if there were security lockers, then it would have been very much convenient. Apart from that everything was perfect.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • India

The staff and atmosphere of the hostel are the main factors. If you're in Prague to party and meet new friends, stay here! The majority of the staff that work here are awesome and it felt like I was staying with friends while I was here. I highly recommend! It wasn't the cleanest or prettiest of hostels, but it doesn't matter if you're looking to party.

Incredibly welcoming! Brilliant atmosphere but still respectful to those who want their quiet time. Lots of lovely things not mentioned on website such as communal dinner time which is a nice touch. Beds very comfy, all very clean and tidy. Great staff!

• 30th Dec 2015

Amazing hostel, the staff was very welcoming and always concerned about making us having a good stay. They really like to party hard!!. In the other hand, they offered us towels at the hostel but we didn't know that was possible, just to have it in mind!. I'd definitely stay there again the next time in prague

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

This hostel was seriously awesome. Great location in Zizkov, close to city center. Staff was so fun and friendly. One of the best. You must stay here!

Two nights in a party hostel in the alternative Zizkov district near the bus & train station. Quiet before the New Year party scene broke out so this suited me. Some great staff who also run the nightly bar crawl in the town. I had pretty much a whole floor to myself. Neighbourhood is an antidote to the old town and has more of the feel of how Prague was 10+years ago. Lots of cheap bars and eating places. Recommended!!

Good value for the money..only down side was a very drunken guest from the mens dorm ,wandering into the all female Floor in the midle of the night, ...more scary for him..? As Im not easly frightend...fortunatlly.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Norway

Cool staff always happy to help nice clean hostel. Little bit of a commute into town but overall awesome

Simply freaking rad. Such good atmosphere, awesome crew. Staff were super friendly and had the best tips, knew all the best places. Facilities were super tidy and clean. Will definitely visit again! Cheers guys :)

Best hostel in Prague. No doubt about it, staff become mates awesome atmosphere and all around amazing stay here! Highly recommend, location is amazing as its placed in my eyes the best neighbourhood with great and cheap authentic Czech restaurants and many other cultures aswell, stop looking for somewhere to stay and just book here already!!! (P.S you won't ever leave its that good!)

Great hostel, had awesome vibes, deals on great bar crawls and legend staff! Shout out to Phil and Bruno who were absolute champions during our stay! I'm definitely coming back with a bigger group of lads next time!!!

• 23rd Oct 2015

I loved staying at Blind Eye and I would stay again for sure. Definitely a party hostel, the staff are so friendly and the free dinners were awesome! The facilities were great, the location was a walkable distance to the old town and only 15 minute walk from the bus station which is good. Many bars and clubs in the area and something happening every night at the hostel. Thanks for an awesome stay, guys!

Very spacious hostel with great staff. They suggested a number of great activities for us to do while visiting Prague. The hostel itself could use some cleaning, as can most hostels. Our first room had a giant brown stain on the wall that probably only needed to be wiped away, yet hadn't been. The staff offered us free dinner most nights and had one barbecue with a cheap buy-in. We also were offered free lunch once and free coffee and tea whenever we wanted it. Laundry service is 250 CZK.

I think this hostel's reputation needs to be undone a little. The laundry is around 10 euros. That's more expensive than a night in other Prague hostels. Definitelyan expensive hostel for Prague, no locks included. And the atmosphere is not that cool. They do have a nice backyard and it's an awesome location if you want to discover zizkov and vinohrady. Also very easy to get to the historical center by day.

Amazing staff, nice spirit and atmosphere, definitely a go if the location doesn't bother, but then there are public transportation so...