Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

Welcoming and helpful English-speaking staff, a decent complimentary breakfast, good location in the nice "alternative" Zizkov area, close to tram. Good women's bathroom. Not a "party hostel", one sleeps well. Simple standard, but clean. Some work being done in the showers and a fire inspection caused a small hassle during my stay but the staff made up for it by upgrading my room and threw a free bbq for all in the backyard. Minus for weak wi-fi, works ok in reception though.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The manager and the ukrainian/czezh girl working the ftont desk were top notch people, I was traveling alone and they were very friendly. The bed was the worst on my trip though, the price is right for Prague and the pub crawl was good just a loooot of dudes...the spanish folks as is typical were very clicky...

I liked this hostel very much, exellent location especially when arrving by train, decent breakfast. Only disadvantage was that there was no shower on our floor, so I had to go down two floors, but at least I never had to queue for a shower. And there were strange guys sleeping/living in the lobby?!? Still, I would definitely recommend this hostel.

This was the most social hostel I've stayed at in the last 3 months. Great place :)

With a good opened area and in a strategic location that turns it into a runaway from Prague's touristic traps. Also, cool and alternative atmosphere and staff.

Staff is cool, let us store our items in the luggage room, gave us a recommndation for an awesome restaurant Well located (close to the main train station) Very messy bathroom though, it was always flooded and showers are mostly dirty But as they are currently making reparations, i would still recommand this hostel

Best place to stay in Praha!

• 7th Aug 2014

Good location. But very noisy in the middle of the night. Dirty floor and bathroom. Bathroom lights were out of order. Wifi worked not well. There are a lot of traveler but little people in the reception. So check in and check out were delayed.

Hostel is in prague 3 which is a good 15 minutes walk form the train/bus and city centre. however the area has many very good restaurants and bars which are a lot cheaper than the city. great atmosphere for meeting people in the lounge and outside courtyard. no kitchen for cooking that i saw. i was in an 8 bed female dorm with no bunks in sight! it was great and you have a big locker for each bed. ladies bathroom needs some fixing but it is being done and is kept clean, tho always water on floor

the environment was great. staff behaved us friendly. and the garden is so nice to rest. location is not very good but not far to main square. you can choose this hostel

We had a really brilliant stay here. Everything is such good value in Prague and the friendly staff at blind eye really helped us get the most out of our stay.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really fun hostel lots to do, nice breakfast, closer to the station as expected. Perfect stop on interrail. Only problem was something was stolen off another guest while we were there but seemed a one off. Staff we keen to help would stay here again !

Good hostel, free BBQ with free beer on Fridays. Generally good vibe although staff should look after their very drunk friends/colleagues a bit more. Lockers provided, if u have own pad lock. Rooms good, although they vary in their comfort. Loation is great for bars and pubs, but 25min walk from city centre.

fantastic hostel! so much fun. I met a ton of people, and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Although I had a problem with the security, this was by far one of the best hostels i´ve stayed. The staff is lovely and the atmosphere is great. everybody was really hepful, and nice.

Probably the best hostel I've ever been!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Spain

It would be good to have private box in each room. People working at this hostel were really nice. I enjoyed staying there for few days;)

Bathrooms were gross, female showers would only run cold water after a certain time. Beds were fine and so was breakfast. Lounge was under construction. Decent location, within walking distance of old town. Cool people tho which made it fun. You get what you pay for.

The coffee was great and it was very easy to get to. The staff was really cool and it was a fun place to stay. The bathrooms on my floor were under renovation and pretty awful, but besides that, there were no problems!

Everything you need from a hostel. Helpful and well English speaking staff, easygoing atmosphere, 24h reception, kitchens, clean rooms and common areas etc.etc.. I can easily recommend to any kinda traveller! Just to mention as a feedback - people (including me) seemed to have problems with wifi anywhere else except in reception area. But that won't ruin anyone's holiday :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3