Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

The environment was sort of ruined by some high school class staying there. They made a lot of noise and thought they owned the hostel. Showers weren`t that great either. But great value for money, and very polite and helpful staff. Plus, they have a PS3.

• 6th Apr 2014

Friendly staff .. decent shower facility.. No locker for each bed..

Friendly hostel with a nice vibe.The dorm was awesome & the facilities were great.I would recommend!

It is a big and spaces hostel with balcony on each floor, terrace and very nice reception. Nice rooms. In summer and spring times it has to be quite fun stay there. there are no lockers ( possible to buy lock on the reception), and the showers are only on the first floor. the staff is very nice and helpful.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking your time to write us this review! You are more than welcome to visit us again in summer and enjoy the atmosphere on our balconies and in our lovely courtyard. Let me just add that we do have lockers, in the room you were staying in they are mostly located in the bed box. However, it was my bad that you could not find them and I will certainly make an effort to explain this better to our guests in the future!

My favourite place to stay in Prague. Always clean and friendly and the staff are excellent, always friendly. This hostel always seems to do more for guests than others. Highly recommended.

Everyone was very nice and the all the girls from the staff were amazingly beautiful! It was very clean and tidy.

• 7th Jan 2014

Nice place.. With kitchen we could do our own food, a nice reception with games and music. Kind staff and very good place to stay.

Very nice and cozy hostel. Would highly recommend it, even though is a little far from the city center, it is still just 3 stops if you take train number 9. Staff was nice and helpful, breakfast was also pretty good.

Friendly staff, excellent value for money : a good adress

Nice room One stop away from the train station GOOD breakfast.

I thought this hostel was very poor. We had a double private room so maybe if you are in a dorm it's ok but for what we paid I was disappointed. Only showers for girls on first floor, no hot water one night. Very inconvenient to go down 2 flights for a shower. Check in at 4pm not 2pm as usually is, which was annoying. Why have a kitchen on every floor? So stupid, have showers instead! Staff were very nice and friendly though. Tram got you to town in 10-15 min so ok I guess.

Although some of the staff seemed a little bit shy :P they were very nice. Enjoyable hostel in which you can have a good time. :) Not far from the train and bus station. I would book here again.

Location was good, inclined breakfast seemed quite good. The hostel has no bathroom on the ground floor where the common room is but that is only a minor nuisance. Staff were friendly and helpful. PlayStation had a range of games and movies as well as music. Beds were comfy.

A great hostel in an awesome location in Zizkov, away from the touristic centre, but still very accessible. Great staff, cinema room was also a nice way to unwind.

Great place, with an exceptional staff

Great place to stay if you are on a budget. Short walk to tram stop. Dorm room is huge very spacious with lockers. Breakfast ok. Unfortunately the girls showers are located on the bottom Floor and dorm is on the 4th floor which was inconvenient.

I only stayed here for one night, but it was great. Very old-school and simple, but it has everything you need, including free breakfast! I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers.

Honestly, the price of 1 menu in Burger King = the price of 1 night. I can't any points to judge them...! Super cheap and no any problems during 2 nights.

the location is ok, the room is big, but we didn't like the painting on the wall. If they can change the lights in the hostel, the enviroment will be much more homelike. There was a guy called OTO at reception desk, when we asked help he gave us more information than we expected -- very kind! thanks.