Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

ballertacticians

• 25th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a huge dorm room to ourselves which was nice especially for how cheap it was, but the floors were disgusting. My shower was freezing, but I don't particularly expect a nice warm shower. Especially for 4$ a night.

I'm really satisfied with the service. I loved the hostel style and people who were there during my stay were really wonderful. Definitely I"ll be back! Greetings from Mexico! 😉

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

You should say in the information about the hostel the "Breakfast" is include!

Shower poorly equipped (not even hooks for clothes)

I stayed with my friend for 3 nights on december 2014. It's not a perfect place (e.g. shower wasn't working at the beginning, no toilet paper etc...) but it was cheap and all in all better than I expected. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, you get what you pay for. We enjoyed our stay.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Finland

One of the best. It's not every hostel where you show up and are treated like part of the family. From courtyard bbq to going out with the staff for drinks. This place is awesome. If I ever want to work somewhere, this is it.

Thank you for everything, guys!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Great staff and breakfast! But no so close from city centre

Nice hostel, great staff, quiet place. The hostel isla close todo the bus station so you can either walk to downtown or take the metro. Just wished they had a kitchen to cook my own food. Still I would recommend this hostel, you should go there, nice atmosphere.

Very nice, clean place, end up spending quite a while, and would come again! Huge plus for the dorm floors own mini kitchens!

We really enjoyed our stay here, really good location! Only downside was the showers are being pretty average. The hostel had a great vibe and the staff were really helpful and friendly.

Good hostel. Little bit outside city but not too much trouble getting in.

Great hostel with super friendly and knowledgable staff. They helped me out with what to do in Prague and also took a few of us out to all the cool bars in town which was lots of fun!! Definitely recommend

• 25th Sep 2014

The hostel was clean, breakfast was good and so was the wifi. The staff were very kind and helpful (especially Chubba [sp?]). Located about 20 minute walk from city center but in an interesting neighborhood with tons of pubs. Good atmosphere and cheap BBQ on Fridays. 0 complaints, great place to stay in Prague.