Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

well, when you are in your early 20s and looking for a bed where you can crash + some folks who enjoy drinking just as much as you do, this is the right place for you. if you prefer it more quite, clean and a compfy bed, you may want to consider another place. all in all it was okay

Great place, fantastic staff!

The hostel location is really convenient, as it is within a walking distance to the main train station. The hostel itself is also nice, the lobby is cozy, the staff are friendly and there was an all-you-can-eat BBQ when we were staying! there is a locker, a small lamp and electrical socket for each bed. the shower stalls are a bit dirty and there were always water on the floor. oh and the hot water is really limited so you gotta get up early or else cold shower! overall it's recommended!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Lovely hostel. The staff were all very friendly and speak excellent English. The hot water in the showers was a bit limited, and ran out quickly in the mornings, so showers need to be planned accordingly. Also there is a sign offering free breakfast, but no free breakfast. But great hostel, not far from the center, english-speaking staff, friendly travellers from all over the world, and fun activities at the hostel/nearby.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Choice of value for money

I have stayed in the hostel for 4 nights: is situated in a nice district of Prague, far 10 minutes walking from the closest metro station of Florenc or 30 minutes walking from the city centre. The guys of the staff were very professional and they heed about who was entering in the hostel. The rooms were good and enough neat and there were a lot of shower and toilet. The only pity was the atmosphere, but probably due to the lack of customers in those days.

ballertacticians

• 25th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a huge dorm room to ourselves which was nice especially for how cheap it was, but the floors were disgusting. My shower was freezing, but I don't particularly expect a nice warm shower. Especially for 4$ a night.

I'm really satisfied with the service. I loved the hostel style and people who were there during my stay were really wonderful. Definitely I"ll be back! Greetings from Mexico! 😉

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

You should say in the information about the hostel the "Breakfast" is include!

Shower poorly equipped (not even hooks for clothes)

I stayed with my friend for 3 nights on december 2014. It's not a perfect place (e.g. shower wasn't working at the beginning, no toilet paper etc...) but it was cheap and all in all better than I expected. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, you get what you pay for. We enjoyed our stay.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Finland

One of the best. It's not every hostel where you show up and are treated like part of the family. From courtyard bbq to going out with the staff for drinks. This place is awesome. If I ever want to work somewhere, this is it.