Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed with my friend for 3 nights on december 2014. It's not a perfect place (e.g. shower wasn't working at the beginning, no toilet paper etc...) but it was cheap and all in all better than I expected. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, you get what you pay for. We enjoyed our stay.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Finland

One of the best. It's not every hostel where you show up and are treated like part of the family. From courtyard bbq to going out with the staff for drinks. This place is awesome. If I ever want to work somewhere, this is it.

Thank you for everything, guys!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Great staff and breakfast! But no so close from city centre

Nice hostel, great staff, quiet place. The hostel isla close todo the bus station so you can either walk to downtown or take the metro. Just wished they had a kitchen to cook my own food. Still I would recommend this hostel, you should go there, nice atmosphere.

Very nice, clean place, end up spending quite a while, and would come again! Huge plus for the dorm floors own mini kitchens!

We really enjoyed our stay here, really good location! Only downside was the showers are being pretty average. The hostel had a great vibe and the staff were really helpful and friendly.

Good hostel. Little bit outside city but not too much trouble getting in.

The hostel was clean, breakfast was good and so was the wifi. The staff were very kind and helpful (especially Chubba [sp?]). Located about 20 minute walk from city center but in an interesting neighborhood with tons of pubs. Good atmosphere and cheap BBQ on Fridays. 0 complaints, great place to stay in Prague.

The finest hostel I ever stayed in. When they had problems with the wifi the girl in the reception let me use her phone to call my father. They also had BBQ and kitchen on every floor. Great location in nice neighborhood with a lot of small bars not too far from the center.

Welcoming and helpful English-speaking staff, a decent complimentary breakfast, good location in the nice "alternative" Zizkov area, close to tram. Good women's bathroom. Not a "party hostel", one sleeps well. Simple standard, but clean. Some work being done in the showers and a fire inspection caused a small hassle during my stay but the staff made up for it by upgrading my room and threw a free bbq for all in the backyard. Minus for weak wi-fi, works ok in reception though.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The manager and the ukrainian/czezh girl working the ftont desk were top notch people, I was traveling alone and they were very friendly. The bed was the worst on my trip though, the price is right for Prague and the pub crawl was good just a loooot of dudes...the spanish folks as is typical were very clicky...

Had a good time at the Blind Eye Hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. Only minus would be the bathrooms, which are a little old but I've seen worse so generally if you are searching for a cheap way to spend some days in Prague, go for it!

This was a very cool hostel, the staff was the best and the facilities were great.

I liked this hostel very much, exellent location especially when arrving by train, decent breakfast. Only disadvantage was that there was no shower on our floor, so I had to go down two floors, but at least I never had to queue for a shower. And there were strange guys sleeping/living in the lobby?!? Still, I would definitely recommend this hostel.

This was the most social hostel I've stayed at in the last 3 months. Great place :)

With a good opened area and in a strategic location that turns it into a runaway from Prague's touristic traps. Also, cool and alternative atmosphere and staff.

Staff is cool, let us store our items in the luggage room, gave us a recommndation for an awesome restaurant Well located (close to the main train station) Very messy bathroom though, it was always flooded and showers are mostly dirty But as they are currently making reparations, i would still recommand this hostel

Best place to stay in Praha!

• 7th Aug 2014

Good location. But very noisy in the middle of the night. Dirty floor and bathroom. Bathroom lights were out of order. Wifi worked not well. There are a lot of traveler but little people in the reception. So check in and check out were delayed.