Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House Reviews

Dalimilova 4, Prague, Czech Republic

Bathrooms were gross, female showers would only run cold water after a certain time. Beds were fine and so was breakfast. Lounge was under construction. Decent location, within walking distance of old town. Cool people tho which made it fun. You get what you pay for.

Everything you need from a hostel. Helpful and well English speaking staff, easygoing atmosphere, 24h reception, kitchens, clean rooms and common areas etc.etc.. I can easily recommend to any kinda traveller! Just to mention as a feedback - people (including me) seemed to have problems with wifi anywhere else except in reception area. But that won't ruin anyone's holiday :)

Girls bathroom is falling apart, holes in the addict. Other key system. People were very noisy and didn't Care for the rules.

Hello there, Thank you for your notification. Indeed we had some leakage in the ladies' bathroom that we reported to the maintenance company immediately. They are fixing it up this week. I hope you had a pleasant stay in Prague.

Very friendly, warm and open hostel, with a very helpful staff. Comfortable and spacious, with good showers for men (but not so much for women - severe moisture and a dripping ceiling I heard). Also plenty of sanitation and kitchen equipment on every floor.

Wifi is too slow and it disconnects itself most of the time.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Great place, though you seemed a bit confused when we asked about something. But we really liked it, nice facilities and good breakfast. Only thing I really minded was the dripping mold in the ceiling in the girls' shower room. That was disgusting, really.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Really enjoyed staying at the hostel. Plenty of space in the hostel. Regularly clean, very friendly and welcoming staff.If I ever come to Prague, make sure I stay at this hostel

I quite like this hostel. Although it is not in the best loaction. But it got a great atmosphere. Good enough breakfast too. Watching football in the lobby is great fun. Good value.

Great hostel, first night we arrived was a Friday and discovered a super cheap bbq with all you can drink bear was going on in the court yard. Great staff, clean and comfy hostel :)

• 20th Jun 2014

Good hostel in great location near bars and city centre. Had a double room to relax halfway through trip and was worth the extra money! Facilities basic but clean and well look after.

This hostel had a great Friday night all you can eat and drink barbeque. Each floor had a bathroom for either men or women, so if you were unlucky you had to go down a floor to use the bathroom. The location was pretty far away from the city center. The included breakfast was good. The Wi-Fi was only average. There was a kitchen on each floor as well. There was a really big disruptive group in our dorm which made the stay less enjoyable, but they said they are changing their group policy.

I stayed in a single room, which was nice and clean. The showers were on the first floor and I was on the fifth so that was a bit annonying but other than that I enjoyed staying here. The staff were very niice.

Lots of space & near good & cheap eating places. Breakfast a bit thin, but easily made up for in Prague! Tram stop a bit far, but once there you can get anywhere. Wrong side of town for walking though.

Good hostel. Nice ambient and helpful staff. The only incovenient is it doesn't have elevetor what makes a bit complicated to carry all your stuff, specially if it is big.

A good hostel with a good vibrations! Nice breakfast!

Thank you guys for such a nice weekend :)

Thanks to the staff say it's perfect , we are well rested. Shower toilet I'm glad light of the sun came into the accommodation clean.

Te only problem is that there are not baths in each floor. Te rest is excellent. The staff is gentil and the breakfast is good.

Nice hostel, a bit apart from the city centre. We had a spacious private double room on 3rd floor. Small kitchen available on each floor, good enough for a quick meal. Overall it was clean everywhere. Breakfast was decent and free of charge. We really like the barbecue on friday evening. Cons: - Curtains in the bedroom are not dark enough, plenty of light early morning. - Main issue was the noise from the other guests, talking very loudly at night.

One of the hostels with very own charm..we definitely enjoyed our stay here.