Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

We had a great stay at Bliss Villa. The staff were amazing and even gave us a free ride to the airport in an old military jeep.

Lovely hostel on a quiet road but 5 min walk from pub street and night market.ridiculously clean and nice swimming pool to chill out by after visiting the temples in the sun!the staff are very helpful and friendly.

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very clean that are all the tourists need. Most importantly, Bliss Villa is not so far from the famous points in Siem Reap.

• 1st May 2015
  • Thailand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The best of the best hostel in Siem Reap, Cambodia

It's a little bit to much if you sleep in a from with 10 other people for 9$ each night. But for the rest it's very good place to stay with a nice swimmingpool. 5 min walk from the pub street

Amazing - wonderful pool, free coffee and tea, comfortable rooms! Fantastic! Location is about a 5 minute walk from the action, but that also means it's nice and quiet when you want to sleep (which you will if you want to get an early start on the temples).

• 5th Mar 2015

The bunk rooms are very spacious and clean but there is only one bathroom for everyone in the room which can be a challenge at times. The pool is a nice feature but this place feels more like a hotel than a fun hostel to meet people.The day staff was okay- not super helpful but not totally rude. The night staff however are pretty worthless. They were always asleep, hard to arouse if there was a problem, and gave my bed away when I out one night.

The water shut off in the night which is a serious issue especially in a dorm room with drunken people returning late at night and needing to use the toilet and shower facilities. The bathroom floors were dirty - this is a problem of the shared toilet shower area - common to asian bathrooms but not suitable in a dorm situation. Smoking on the balconies backdrafts in. Returning backpackers after drinks were loud.

• 20th Feb 2015

Arrived after a long journey at 4 pm after booking through hostel world, to be met very poorly with no eye contact and they could not find my name..this took twenty minutes to find and then I was showed to a mixed dorm after bookin single. When questioned they said only bed they had. Next day I was moved to another mixed dorm because a party of chinese were using my room. Tried to book three tours worth over $100 but staff could not be bothered. Serious staff training required for reception staf

Great stay great location great staff

Doors don't lock to room... real crappy lockers.. half in our 10 bed dorm were broken... staff were friendly but not too helpful in my opinion... pool was a great addition.... and location is good... close enough to pub street but far enough...

The hostel was a little bit far from the bar street/area but totally made up for it with the clean room and the kind staff. The hostel is really new and well cared for. The pool was very pretty. We spent a lot of time in our room just relaxing because it was so nice! The wifi and air conditioner worked really well. We stayed in a private room on the ground floor that had a slight problem with mosquitos but the staff had a bottle of Raid that we used which was really helpful.

Great stay, easy for Angkor Wat and close to the main Pub St for the evenings but far enough away so that it's quiet. Lovely swimming pool perfect for chilling in the day

This is a great place to stay. We got up graded because they over booked. About a 10 min walk to nightlife and restaurant. The pool here was small but great. Would stay here again for sure.

It's great! Friendly staff, clean and VERY comfy beds. Really. So good. And the pool is excellent after a long day of temple exploration.

It's not in the best location, but the hostel itself is amazing. The dorm rooms are huge and the beds very comfortable. They also have a pool. Totally worth it staying there.

I booked for 5 days but left early as there were problems with water pressure for 3 days in a row. I could not shower; toilets would not flush. It was unacceptable to me to not be able to bath. Also my reservation for a female only dorm was not honored -- they wanted to put me in a mixed dorm and I refused.

Overall this place was a very solid hoatel. Pool is awesome and people hang out around it... Good place to meet people! Free coffee/tea in lobby! Staff is friendly and helped a ton with booking busses, getting Vietnam visa, lining up tuk tuk drivers, etc. close to Pub Street and Night Market! Comfortable beds. Good/secure lockers in room (only one key per dorm though - so rooms don't lock). Great place to see Angkor Wat from.

The hostel is about a 10-15 min walk from pub street but it is at a good distance if you want to get away from the noise and have some peace and quiet. The manager, Saren, was amazing. He helped me with everything and was very nice. The staff was good. The place was very very clean

• 6th Feb 2015

The wifi was strong. The location is a bit remote (which I liked because it's quiet at night). It's about a 10-minute walk to the pub street, with shops and restaurants on the way. The place is SO clean. My towel would be be in the laundry before I even woke up in the morning. The 10-bed room was spacious enough that were weren't on top of one another. The staff were fantastic in resolving a miscommunication about our pickup time. Thanks again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3