Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Bliss Villa treated me right. A/C was nice and cold and the rooms were spotless. The restaurant nearby had an excellent hamburger and was a good price. Pool, free tea & coffee, and information on the area were all great! I'm planning to return later in the ninth with my family.

Rooms are spacious and good value for money. Staff helpful but not so good English, a bit of a struggle communicating but they were hel. Aircon in the rooms are quite weak (we had to move but the room we moved in also had a weak AC so it seems the AC unit was small for the rooms). The fact that it has a pool for such little price is such a fun treat! :) Decent distance to everything :)

Great dorms with big, wide comfy beds! Which was a great surprise and small Lockers for valuables. Location is good if you're less of a party animal than most, but still great if you want to hit pub street as it's just 5 minute walk, which means the hostel is still relaxing rather than party like, the staff were amazing and so helpful and polite in everyway, both great pool and food to go along with it

Really enjoyed my stay here, the pool was lovely to comeback to after a hot day. Staff were nice and it in a very good location close to pub street and all the markets. Only problem I had was in the dorms the AC didn't work that well and got very hot in the evenings.

Overall hostel was great, just the air condition horsepower was not enough in the dormitory was not enough for 8 people in one room . it's making the whole room in the oven temperature even we had turn the air cond temperature to 16 degree. . Other thing that i would like to recommended is that no shoes are allow in the hostel itself as some time when i step in the room, its contain a lot of sand.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel was perfect for our first night in Siem Reap, but it wasn't what we were looking for as it was very quiet with not so many backpackers! This hostel has amazing value for money as the pool is beautiful and the rooms are extremely clean!

This is my favorite hostel from whole my trip(1 month long). Everything was perfect. The staff is the best, so kind and smiling people, ready to help you any time any way 11/10. The room was good, not so big but enough to be comfortable for everyone. They have a pool :). Every day changed my towels. The bathroom was private for the room and was very good. The only minus is location, because is it 10-15 minutes walking from the center, but common, it is perfect.

Thank you for everything!

We had a great stay at Bliss Villa. The staff were amazing and even gave us a free ride to the airport in an old military jeep.

Lovely hostel on a quiet road but 5 min walk from pub street and night market.ridiculously clean and nice swimming pool to chill out by after visiting the temples in the sun!the staff are very helpful and friendly.

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very clean that are all the tourists need. Most importantly, Bliss Villa is not so far from the famous points in Siem Reap.

• 1st May 2015
  • Thailand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The best of the best hostel in Siem Reap, Cambodia

It's a little bit to much if you sleep in a from with 10 other people for 9$ each night. But for the rest it's very good place to stay with a nice swimmingpool. 5 min walk from the pub street

Amazing - wonderful pool, free coffee and tea, comfortable rooms! Fantastic! Location is about a 5 minute walk from the action, but that also means it's nice and quiet when you want to sleep (which you will if you want to get an early start on the temples).

• 5th Mar 2015

The bunk rooms are very spacious and clean but there is only one bathroom for everyone in the room which can be a challenge at times. The pool is a nice feature but this place feels more like a hotel than a fun hostel to meet people.The day staff was okay- not super helpful but not totally rude. The night staff however are pretty worthless. They were always asleep, hard to arouse if there was a problem, and gave my bed away when I out one night.

The water shut off in the night which is a serious issue especially in a dorm room with drunken people returning late at night and needing to use the toilet and shower facilities. The bathroom floors were dirty - this is a problem of the shared toilet shower area - common to asian bathrooms but not suitable in a dorm situation. Smoking on the balconies backdrafts in. Returning backpackers after drinks were loud.

• 20th Feb 2015

Arrived after a long journey at 4 pm after booking through hostel world, to be met very poorly with no eye contact and they could not find my name..this took twenty minutes to find and then I was showed to a mixed dorm after bookin single. When questioned they said only bed they had. Next day I was moved to another mixed dorm because a party of chinese were using my room. Tried to book three tours worth over $100 but staff could not be bothered. Serious staff training required for reception staf

Great stay great location great staff

Doors don't lock to room... real crappy lockers.. half in our 10 bed dorm were broken... staff were friendly but not too helpful in my opinion... pool was a great addition.... and location is good... close enough to pub street but far enough...

The hostel was a little bit far from the bar street/area but totally made up for it with the clean room and the kind staff. The hostel is really new and well cared for. The pool was very pretty. We spent a lot of time in our room just relaxing because it was so nice! The wifi and air conditioner worked really well. We stayed in a private room on the ground floor that had a slight problem with mosquitos but the staff had a bottle of Raid that we used which was really helpful.