Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Staffs were so kind and had full of hospitality. I was satisfied enough. My room was wide and clean,comfortable,air-conditioning provided,and also amenities were enough.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Japan

No safe in the room but they can keep your valuables behind the desk if need be. Location was perfect for us as we were out of the centre of town and so it was quiet, but only a 5 minute walk from anywhere you'd want to go. The staff really made this place. Extremely friendly, helpful and always with a smile on their face! One of the cleanest places I've stayed, and at £3 a night I don't think I could find anywhere better! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!

I love the staff anf the temple tours there. The rooms are very clean.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Loved this place, a little out of the way, but that's just by 5 minutes off the main road which was good for us because it was very quiet. Staff was awesome and helpful. No safe, stored documents in managers room.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were simple, but clean and comfy. Highly recommended.

• 31st Jul 2014

valued for price, they cleaned the room everyday, new tower and free bottle of water. friendly receptionist

A great location just a short walk to the main backpacker area, The room was simple but clean, with strong air conditioner and hot shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common space was small and the communal hostel atmosphere was a little lacking.

The best value you'll get for your money in Siem Reap! The hostel was beautiful and felt luxurious at backpacker prices. So much more than what we expected! The staff was friendly, although one staff member gave us inaccurate directions several times, but it seemed like she was new. Overall, an amazing place to stay!

The staff was very accommodating and kind at Bliss Villa. The girls up front are very sweet and look out for you. I scheduled a tour with one of their drivers and I was pretty lucky, as he was so sweet and hilarious! The location is super close to the night markets and Pub Street. Would recommend to everyone!

• 11th Jul 2014

Loved this place. Very chilled

The staff really go above & beyond, it's realy unfortunate this hostel is currently in the middle of a construction site. There are plenty of tours on offer, all seemed competitively priced & the tuk-tuk drivers were also really friendly.

My stay there was really amazing, the staff was kind and always willing to help. For a very low cost (5 USD per night) I got a 3 stars hotel room with all the related services. Simply amazing.

We had a private room ensuite and it was cleaned every day. Staff working in the hotel were pleasant and helpful, but I would recommend organising trips separately, not in the hotel. We had a trip organised and it was a disaster, waste of money and time. Regrettably the hotel owner was quite dismissive and indifferent about it, but he is not there every day. The rest of the personnel are lovely.

The time I spent there was excellent. The room was always clean, I had no problem regarding safety, it is quite close from the aiport, the temples, some pubs and restaurants and the Pub Street, the staffs was always regardful. And the price was also good. I recommend it.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there and they made it very easy for my short visit. They arranged a Tuk tuk driver for the day and he was very reliable and took me everywhere I wanted to go. The next day I hided a bicycle for the day for $3 US and decided on a mountain bike so I could go off the beaten track. I had a great day revisiting some of the places I had been the day before and on the second day could enjoy the spots around Angkor Wat . I have no problem recommending Bliss Villas.

We really loved this hostel, but unfortunatly there are three construction sites around the house and the work starts at 8 am (even on sundays). Staff really nice and helpful. Coffee and tea free 24/7. Would recommend!

Great staff, really friendly and helpful. Booked standard double. Great room. Location really good. Close (1-2mins) to lots of cheap tourist accomodating eateries. 5 mins to Pub Street. 3 mins to night markets. We got Tuk Tuk tour through them to Angkor temples. Really professional and Tuk Tuk driver very nice and friendly. Would recommend booking through them. Very generous with handing out free water.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Bliss Villa, and it was such great value for money! The staff were so friendly, and always at hand to give travel or tourism advice. One of the best parts of our stay in Siem Reap was visiting Angkor Wat, and we organised our tuk-tuk for the day through the hostel. The price was competitive, we were given a cool bucket full of water for the day (a lovely perk!) and we got a wonderful english-speaking driver, Mr Soy Ly, who was so friendly and informative.

Great place, lovely people and staff, great spot, bet value for money and tour abilities avaliable

• 8th Jun 2014

Great hotel owned by a very nice American/Cambodian couple. Very clean and comfortable and can set you up on any tours with or without guides. Many of the attractions in Siem Reap are actually outside of the city, so it can be really expensive for one or two travelers to go by themselves. I wish the hotel made an attempt to encourage shared rides among guests by having a signup board to let guests know who is interested in doing what the next day.