Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The water shut off in the night which is a serious issue especially in a dorm room with drunken people returning late at night and needing to use the toilet and shower facilities. The bathroom floors were dirty - this is a problem of the shared toilet shower area - common to asian bathrooms but not suitable in a dorm situation. Smoking on the balconies backdrafts in. Returning backpackers after drinks were loud.

• 20th Feb 2015

Arrived after a long journey at 4 pm after booking through hostel world, to be met very poorly with no eye contact and they could not find my name..this took twenty minutes to find and then I was showed to a mixed dorm after bookin single. When questioned they said only bed they had. Next day I was moved to another mixed dorm because a party of chinese were using my room. Tried to book three tours worth over $100 but staff could not be bothered. Serious staff training required for reception staf

Doors don't lock to room... real crappy lockers.. half in our 10 bed dorm were broken... staff were friendly but not too helpful in my opinion... pool was a great addition.... and location is good... close enough to pub street but far enough...

The hostel was a little bit far from the bar street/area but totally made up for it with the clean room and the kind staff. The hostel is really new and well cared for. The pool was very pretty. We spent a lot of time in our room just relaxing because it was so nice! The wifi and air conditioner worked really well. We stayed in a private room on the ground floor that had a slight problem with mosquitos but the staff had a bottle of Raid that we used which was really helpful.

Great stay, easy for Angkor Wat and close to the main Pub St for the evenings but far enough away so that it's quiet. Lovely swimming pool perfect for chilling in the day

This is a great place to stay. We got up graded because they over booked. About a 10 min walk to nightlife and restaurant. The pool here was small but great. Would stay here again for sure.

It's great! Friendly staff, clean and VERY comfy beds. Really. So good. And the pool is excellent after a long day of temple exploration.

I booked for 5 days but left early as there were problems with water pressure for 3 days in a row. I could not shower; toilets would not flush. It was unacceptable to me to not be able to bath. Also my reservation for a female only dorm was not honored -- they wanted to put me in a mixed dorm and I refused.

• 8th Feb 2015

Overall this place was a very solid hoatel. Pool is awesome and people hang out around it... Good place to meet people! Free coffee/tea in lobby! Staff is friendly and helped a ton with booking busses, getting Vietnam visa, lining up tuk tuk drivers, etc. close to Pub Street and Night Market! Comfortable beds. Good/secure lockers in room (only one key per dorm though - so rooms don't lock). Great place to see Angkor Wat from.

The hostel is about a 10-15 min walk from pub street but it is at a good distance if you want to get away from the noise and have some peace and quiet. The manager, Saren, was amazing. He helped me with everything and was very nice. The staff was good. The place was very very clean

• 6th Feb 2015

The wifi was strong. The location is a bit remote (which I liked because it's quiet at night). It's about a 10-minute walk to the pub street, with shops and restaurants on the way. The place is SO clean. My towel would be be in the laundry before I even woke up in the morning. The 10-bed room was spacious enough that were weren't on top of one another. The staff were fantastic in resolving a miscommunication about our pickup time. Thanks again!

Very nice hostel. Luxury in a way with the swimmingpool and all. Really recommend.

Had a really lovely stay here, the dorms were really nice and spacious considering they are dorms and the beds are comfy! Poolside was very relaxing and staff was friendly, definitely recommend!

Great location. A short walk or tuk-tuk ride to pub street, but we were glad we didn't have to live in the pub street. Too much noise there, the street where bliss villa is is much quiter and also cheaper food. We would stay at bliss villa again. Nice pool!

Loved everything about our stay! Very helpful staff, clean facilities, and great atmosphere.

What a beautiful place! The facilities and pool provide a relaxing oasis. I opted for the private room and it was perfect. The room was clean, spacious, beautiful. The shower was hot. I felt safe with someone at the security/reception desk 24 hours a day. The area is quite and well lit so I felt safe walking around at night. It's a bit of a walk (15 min) to Pub Street but very close by tuk tuk. I enjoyed the restaurants and massage salons nearby. The pool is such a treat!

It's very clean, every day they give you a clean towel. Close to the main streets but quiet and calm. Highly recommended

Place was nice and the Pool was very clean! Enjoyed our stay there

Really, really exceptionally great hostel.

• 10th Jan 2015

Very clean and well kept hostel in a new location and is a bit of a walk away from all the hustle of pub street ... So I liked that. Rooms were very nice and they helped me using computers and taking print outs...

« first « Prev 1 2 3