Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff was awesome. Spoke perfect English and was very nice and helpful. Just a few minutes walk to nightmarkets and the pub street. It was very clean and we got free coffee, tea and water every day. We would definitely recommend it! :)

rooms are cleaned every day, clean towels every day, friendly owners, free coffe, tea and water. nice stay. good location, close to restaurants, bars, shops and markets. the only little negative thing is that the entrance opens from a ground road which is dusty when is hot and muddy when its raining.... but all together it is a good accommodation, good value for money.

Very clean and nice rooms with good air-con. Towels, soap and even toothbrush supplied!

In private rooms they change bed sheets and clean everday. Very good value for money. Right on the mani eating drag, only 5 mins from pub street. Be wary of the tuk tuk drivers at the end of the street heading to the city. Was approached for drugs and were very pushy to book tuk tuks (as to be expected). Staff quoted fair prices for accommodation. Not a social accommodation

excellent staff, warm and hospitable. A little tucked away out of the madness. Great recommendations. Should offer breakfast and a larger front patio to be outside. Great Value

I really enjoyed my stay at Bliss Villa. The staff were very friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to help in anyway they could and would offer advice when needed. The rooms were comfortable and cleaned everyday. I will definitely be staying there again.

A friend recommended Bliss Villa. The boss, Ms. Van Vanh, met me at the door on my arrival insuring my comfort. The owners treat their customers like family and, for my part, I really appreciated that. The location was perfect : close enough to walk anywhere, comfortably, yet far enough removed not to be too busy or too noisy. I enjoyed Siem Reap and I enjoyed Bliss Villa far more than any of the other four stops I made in Cambodia. And I say that is due to the comfortable feeling I

• 6th Jan 2014

Don and his wife, Van, are terrific hosts. They make you feel very welcome and take a personal interest in ensuring your stay with them and your vacation in Siam Reap is the best it can be. The beds are comfortable and the location is quiet, yet within walking distance to Pub Street. I'd stay there again, no question,

• 12th Dec 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location, short walk to night markets and pub street. Nice and quiet.

I loved my stay at bliss villa in Siem Reap. It was my first stop in Cambodia and I couldn't have felt more welcome! The room was beautiful and a great value for for price. The woman at the desk was lovely and super helpful with arranging a trip to the temples and my bus to sihanoukville. Location was a little sketchy as it's down a dark road at night... But I always felt safe even though I was alone. Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone visiting siem reap!

The location is excellent, within 2 minutes walk to bars, restaurants and the night market, and 5 minutes walk to Pub Street and the Old Market. Excellent Wifi and free bottled water each day. I spent 2 nights here and my room was cleaned each day and I got a clean towel.Either the owner or his wife was always available at the front desk to help with directions or book a tour. Excellent value for money.....like staying in a hotel but paying hostel price!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Very affordable, great location, and great staff. Don and Van Ahn are extremely accommodating and go out of their way to help. They helped us book several excursions in the city in addition to a bus to Koh Chang. Highly recommended!

• 7th Nov 2013

Superior desk clerks, maids, mgr, tours and owner, in comparison to my aquaintences' anecdotes living elsewhere in similar price range guesthouse.

• 2nd Nov 2013

I had a very pleasant stay here. I arrived in the morning at 6 o clock and they had my room ready so that was very nice. Further the staff is very helpful and friendly. In 5 minutes walk you are in the centrum and the price is also not expensive. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

the shower spray is too thin & the pressure is a bit slow