Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very clean and comfy place. Very friendly and helpfull staff. In the morning it is getting a bit noisy whith the windows open, because of locals announcing sth like prayers through a soundsystem in the streets. But nothing to accound the hotel for.

• 7th Sep 2014

AVOID THIS PLACE. Worst beds ever. 30mins walk through slums to the bar area they advertise as 10mins away. was harassed every morning for payment despite offering $100 if they would just not wake me each morning. bed sheets did not cover bed got eaten alive by bed bugs. they walked into my room twice wothout knocking. saw them yelling at a young guest who was in tears.

Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Siem Reap. Amazing hosts, just like a home away from home. Close to all the main things to see and provided all the vital information to get back to Bangkok!

Friendly and professional staff!

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Spain

If you want to chill out this place is ideal. In terms of value for money at £4 these were the nicest rooms we came across on our entire trip. If you're after a lively atmosphere then this isn't the place but they organise reasonably priced trips to the temples, and the guide they offered us was really good. Definitely recommend

Staffs were so kind and had full of hospitality. I was satisfied enough. My room was wide and clean,comfortable,air-conditioning provided,and also amenities were enough.

No safe in the room but they can keep your valuables behind the desk if need be. Location was perfect for us as we were out of the centre of town and so it was quiet, but only a 5 minute walk from anywhere you'd want to go. The staff really made this place. Extremely friendly, helpful and always with a smile on their face! One of the cleanest places I've stayed, and at £3 a night I don't think I could find anywhere better! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!

I love the staff anf the temple tours there. The rooms are very clean.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Loved this place, a little out of the way, but that's just by 5 minutes off the main road which was good for us because it was very quiet. Staff was awesome and helpful. No safe, stored documents in managers room.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were simple, but clean and comfy. Highly recommended.

• 31st Jul 2014

valued for price, they cleaned the room everyday, new tower and free bottle of water. friendly receptionist

A great location just a short walk to the main backpacker area, The room was simple but clean, with strong air conditioner and hot shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common space was small and the communal hostel atmosphere was a little lacking.

The best value you'll get for your money in Siem Reap! The hostel was beautiful and felt luxurious at backpacker prices. So much more than what we expected! The staff was friendly, although one staff member gave us inaccurate directions several times, but it seemed like she was new. Overall, an amazing place to stay!

The ladies at the reception were nice and also very helpful.

The staff was very accommodating and kind at Bliss Villa. The girls up front are very sweet and look out for you. I scheduled a tour with one of their drivers and I was pretty lucky, as he was so sweet and hilarious! The location is super close to the night markets and Pub Street. Would recommend to everyone!

• 11th Jul 2014

Loved this place. Very chilled

The staff really go above & beyond, it's realy unfortunate this hostel is currently in the middle of a construction site. There are plenty of tours on offer, all seemed competitively priced & the tuk-tuk drivers were also really friendly.

My stay there was really amazing, the staff was kind and always willing to help. For a very low cost (5 USD per night) I got a 3 stars hotel room with all the related services. Simply amazing.

We had a private room ensuite and it was cleaned every day. Staff working in the hotel were pleasant and helpful, but I would recommend organising trips separately, not in the hotel. We had a trip organised and it was a disaster, waste of money and time. Regrettably the hotel owner was quite dismissive and indifferent about it, but he is not there every day. The rest of the personnel are lovely.

The time I spent there was excellent. The room was always clean, I had no problem regarding safety, it is quite close from the aiport, the temples, some pubs and restaurants and the Pub Street, the staffs was always regardful. And the price was also good. I recommend it.

• 2nd Jul 2014