Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

My friend and I had a late flight out of Cambodia, and the hostel allowed us to store our bags there while we went on our temple tour. The staff also allowed us to hang by the pool for a couple of hours before we departed. One of the best places I have ever stayed! Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely clean rooms, and great location!

The staff are helpful but don't seem to be fully aware of how to use their booking system. Bring a copy of your confirmation if you book online because they "lost" ours and tried to get us to pay more. They also "didn't have room" in the type of accommodation we originally booked even after promising we could move the next day. One of us ended up in a bed that hadn't been cleared for a new person. Not a great hostel feel but overall peaceful and quiet if that's what you're going for.

Everything was great and the staff were really friendly except for the incredibly rude lady at the reception, I think her name was Lyna. I was taken aback by the manner in which she spoke to me. I spoke to the other guests about her and a few had a similar experience. I even saw the difference in the way she treated the Western guests compared to the Asian guests which is totally unacceptable. But apart from that, it was a great place to stay.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • South Africa

Great hostel really clean and super comfortable. Quiet here though so don't come if you want to party!

Wifi didn't work in the rooms. Staff were very helpful. Lockers not big enough for large bags. Poor AC in the room. No info provided online about the $2 deposit but it wasn't technically a deposit as we didn't receive it back at the end of our stay so it was basically a hidden charge for a padlock (which most travellers don't need) weren't informed about.

Excellent hostel that is more like a hotel than a backpacker's hostel. Very clean, nice pool, water, tea&coffee available all day and night. The computers have fast internet and can be used at any time. The stuff is very friendly and helpful and even print out important things when asked. The best was that I got upgraded from a 4ppl dorm to a 2ppl ensure room without paying more because they were full. Only minus: they charged me 38$ instead of 35$ for the rip off-speed boat to Phnom Penh.

+Friendly personal, very clean, a pool 0 bathroom, wifi, outlets - Nothing Still the best hostel i have been in, would recommend it but i am scared it will be fully booked next time ;)

• 3rd Feb 2016

Great staff, very clean, and awesome location! I would go back there in a heart beat. The free coffee and tea in the lobby was also great!

Nice staff members but on my last night they gave my bed to someone else. I had to spend an hour or so at midnight moving my stuff to my new room.

• 30th Jan 2016

It was so good staying at Bliss. Their staffs were so nice. Definitely a must-stay place.

If you are looking for a a nice place where you can have a great sleep night and still meet some people you can go there, althought it is not a party hostel . The beds were confortable and the swim pool was great. The only problem is that there is no key for the room, the doors are not locked, but there are lockers where you can put your value things.

• 28th Jan 2016

One of the best hostel I've stayed at in a while. Seriously it's so clean, the wifi works great, it's in a good location (short walk to pub street and markets), the beds are huge and even has a pool. I ended up staying an extra night to do nothing one cus yeah was just so good. Oh &WARNING don't book any tours at the hotel they're way overpriced. Also if you're going to 4000 islands don't pay more than $17 for transportation and know it won't include the boat. Was scammed in Laos by that...FYI.

The shower at room 205 is leaking and bursting towards the ceiling so the whole bathroom gets wet when taking a shower.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Philippines

Lovely clean hostel! Comfy, big beds and hot water. Pool area. Would be better if it had a better social area to hang out in but for the price of the place cant complain at all! I would definately recomend staying here.

Was supposed to be in a dorm, upgraded to a room w 3 beds at no cost. Really clean, really nice place. Staff is very friendly, pool is nice, it's cheap and just lovely.

What an amazing little gem in Siem Reap. You get what you pay for. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. The pool is always clean and hot showers are a bonus. I would definitely stay here again!

We absolutely loved this place! So spotlessly clean at all times, has an amazing pool, wonderful staff and all at such a low price. The villa was also only a ten minute walk from Pub Street, could not recommend enough.

Love this place, can meet people round the pool and it's only a short walk from pub street which is nice because your not on top of the madness! Rooms were clean, large and cool!

Excellent hostel for very low price point. Easy to walk to from main area, nice pool. Staff were excellent.

• 17th Jan 2016

Loved this hostel. Rooms were so big and clean the bunk beds were sterdy and massive. Housekeeping tho comes at random times and its a bit unorganized. Sometimes they don't start until 4 and by that time new people checked in so they don't know what beds to clean so just double check but If you ask they will change them. Walking distance to pub street and market isn't far at all. Will be staying here again

« first « Prev 1 2 3