Bliss Villa Reviews

Sok San Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Really nice rooms and pool area. The staff was friendly too, but I felt they want to charge me for everything and convince me about overpriced trips and tuktuks....

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights in order to visit Angkor Wat. The hostel was great value for money and had a good atmosphere! It takes about 5-8 minutes to walk to Pub St (where many of the bars/restaurants are) but there are lots of cheaper places to eat on Sok San Road if you're looking for cheap meals for $1-2. The pool was a good size and the staff are super friendly & accommodating. The staff on reception can also help you to organise a Tuk Tuk to take you to Angkor, if needed.

An incredible stay, thank you so much :) special shoutout to Lyna!

• 21st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

We had an excellent stay at The Bliss Villa. We were a party of four staying in a dorm of 10 but for 3 nights there was only us four in the dorm so we had lots of space! The staff were very helpful and always friendly. The male staff spoke very good English, some of the female staff struggled but were friendly nonetheless. The pool is lovely and they supplied towels. Location is good as it is off the main area so quiet to sleep at night. Really enjoyed the stay would come again.

• 11th Jul 2015

This hostel is nice, the room was good and the pool is nice and clean. Less than 10 minutes walk to pub street although loads of restaurants and bars close by as well!

Big comfy bed! Staff very helpful and very clean. It's a hotel rather than a hostel so doesn't have the same vibe or a common room so may not be as good for solo travellers.

A little bit out of town but close to the BTS. Nice staff and lots of street food around the hostel.

Awesome place! Super clean with killer aircon and some of the best beds in Cambodia, the pool is incredible, and look out for the little outdoor shower at the end of the pool, super chill for in the afternoon for a couple of drinks. Staff were nice and helpful too with a v manageable language barrier.

Lovely place, however seemed more like a hotel so there was less atmosphere for travellers to meet.

Bliss Villa treated me right. A/C was nice and cold and the rooms were spotless. The restaurant nearby had an excellent hamburger and was a good price. Pool, free tea & coffee, and information on the area were all great! I'm planning to return later in the ninth with my family.

Rooms are spacious and good value for money. Staff helpful but not so good English, a bit of a struggle communicating but they were hel. Aircon in the rooms are quite weak (we had to move but the room we moved in also had a weak AC so it seems the AC unit was small for the rooms). The fact that it has a pool for such little price is such a fun treat! :) Decent distance to everything :)

Great dorms with big, wide comfy beds! Which was a great surprise and small Lockers for valuables. Location is good if you're less of a party animal than most, but still great if you want to hit pub street as it's just 5 minute walk, which means the hostel is still relaxing rather than party like, the staff were amazing and so helpful and polite in everyway, both great pool and food to go along with it

Really enjoyed my stay here, the pool was lovely to comeback to after a hot day. Staff were nice and it in a very good location close to pub street and all the markets. Only problem I had was in the dorms the AC didn't work that well and got very hot in the evenings.

Overall hostel was great, just the air condition horsepower was not enough in the dormitory was not enough for 8 people in one room . it's making the whole room in the oven temperature even we had turn the air cond temperature to 16 degree. . Other thing that i would like to recommended is that no shoes are allow in the hostel itself as some time when i step in the room, its contain a lot of sand.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel was perfect for our first night in Siem Reap, but it wasn't what we were looking for as it was very quiet with not so many backpackers! This hostel has amazing value for money as the pool is beautiful and the rooms are extremely clean!

This is my favorite hostel from whole my trip(1 month long). Everything was perfect. The staff is the best, so kind and smiling people, ready to help you any time any way 11/10. The room was good, not so big but enough to be comfortable for everyone. They have a pool :). Every day changed my towels. The bathroom was private for the room and was very good. The only minus is location, because is it 10-15 minutes walking from the center, but common, it is perfect.

Thank you for everything!

We had a great stay at Bliss Villa. The staff were amazing and even gave us a free ride to the airport in an old military jeep.

Lovely hostel on a quiet road but 5 min walk from pub street and night market.ridiculously clean and nice swimming pool to chill out by after visiting the temples in the sun!the staff are very helpful and friendly.

The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very clean that are all the tourists need. Most importantly, Bliss Villa is not so far from the famous points in Siem Reap.

• 1st May 2015