7.2
Very Good 32 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 32 Total Reviews
Blissful Loft Located at 33B, Hong Kong Street Singapore 059672, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore Singapore 059672 33B, Hong Kong Street Singapore 059672
72% 32
1.2874592 103.8472580
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
3.7

I've been to 33 countries staying at numerous hostels and I have never met anyone ruder! The staff member behind the counter resembled the old man from Pixar's UP. However, this person was not as loveable; he was partially deaf, demanding & could learn how to smile... I had taken my shoes off as should but wasn't aware that I had to leave them outside. He demanded that I take them out. Funny enough, my roomies had their shoes in the room and did not get a scolding...

• France, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

The hostel is located in the center, very close to all main sightseeings. The owners are very nice and kind, they were very friendly, avaliable for any advices and helped us a lot. The hostel is clean and quite. The atmosphere is very nice and friendly. For the breakfast, there is bread, confiture, tea, coffee. I recommend this hostel.