Blissful Loft Reviews

33B, Hong Kong Street Singapore 059672, Singapore, Singapore

You have to go into an underpopulated street and up three flights of a sketchy and dirty stairway. It's dimly lit and had no ambiance, your belonging lockers are out in the public open. The staff weirdly took a photocopy of my passport. I didn't see my room until I paid, and when I wanted a refund, not for the night of, but the rest of my stay (same if I had no-showed) but the staff refused to refund me, even though it's common practice. I still left without my money because it was that bad.

the hostel is pretty close to Clarke quay. that's really convenient. Dorm room is clean and cool. but, it has no door female dorm and mix dorm. there is only curtain. staff is kind and nice

There were only two bathrooms, so it can be a little inconvenient. The aircond is only on at night so it can be quite stuffy in the day.

Good stay, very adequate hostel for all you need.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel had a very homely feel and felt very safe. The only negatives were the limited choice for breakfast and the bathroom being located far from the dorms.

• 12th Jun 2015