Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

Arriving early the staff were happy for me to leave my luggage whilst I went to pass the time in the local area. So much to see too as the hostel is located close to a massive shopping/entertainment complex. Good transport links nearby as well. The room was small but fortunately I had it to myself. Shame the guests next door didn't understand how to be quiet in the early hours but that's not the hostels fault. I would recommend if you're looking for a centrally located base for your stay.

This hotel/hostel fulfill travellers needs in all aspects. Staff is always available and serviceminded which also brings a feeling of safety by all means. House is fairly old and nice renovated which brings not only warm atmosphere, gives opportunity to leave winter outside. Showers with hot water and pressure 24/7. Location is maybe the best, public transport around the corner, food next door, ATM as well. A glance at map confirms you're in center! This is exactly what makes your stay pleasant

Thank you for such a nice words. You are always very much welcome in Poznań and of course at Blooms. We wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards, Monika Kowalska

Hello, really great hostel, lovely & very helpful staff. I left all my make-up cometics in the hostel just before Xmas and they sent it back to my home right on time. I am really grateful and would like to thank you for your kindness - you have saved my xmas dinner :) Highly recommended!

Not all beds had individual power sockets and there were no individual lights. No curtains at all on the windows so it was always pretty clear inside the room. Heaters worked but I couldn't regulate the temperature.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location, always clean, nice and helpful staff and comfortable lounge room where you can meet people if you want, free coffee and tea. I'd recommend it to everyone!

The best hostel I've ever been. It's difficult to believe that exists such a nice place, the staff and the facilities are excellent and for sure I will come back.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Spain

If you are a tired traveler, possibly nearing the end of your adventure and slowly beginning to crave your bed, this hostel is for you. Quite possibly the warmest duvets ever and the beds are heavenly. Nice and quiet too, extremely clean, however the wifi was pretty terrible. Next time I am in Poznan, I will definitely be going back to Blooms!

Awesome hostel and one of the best I've ever stayed. Great location (it's only about 7 minutes to old market), very nice and helpful staff and clean room. I can definitely recommend - value for money :)

• 24th Oct 2014