Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

I loved this hostel & apartments, in the center of Poznan. The hall of the apartments is very nice with kitchen, TV, sofas and even a terrace to the street. The staff was very kind. I'd go back again.

Currently renovated. Staff was kind

• 15th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel, in a very good position.

Very friendly staff! Nice rooms with a nice location!

Wifi signal did not reach my room but was fine in the common area and communal computers worked fine as well. Bathroom/shower was a bit cramped but kept very clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Very nice places for couples or older travellers. This is NOT a hostel. If you are looking to meet people and having a good time, this is not the place.

I have to rate this hostel really badly because of their behavior. I was staying in dormitory and one evening my DSLR was stolen from the locker I was provided. The locker was forced ! Then the receptionist was really kind and called the police. When asking if the hostel had any insurance to cover this kind of events I was told that management will get to me to answer my questions. After one week of waiting I didn't have any news, I wrote to them and one month after, still no news !!

My apologies for getting back to you so late, however the insurance company was assessing the incident. It is important for us that our guests will feel comfortable. Throughout the building we have cctv, security on call for 24h. We recall that we have advised you to store your belongings in the office as the locker could not be close properly. After this situation we have decided to improve our security system. We would like to compensate you therefore please contact us directly.

We stayed at Blooms only one night but it left an excellent impression. The hostel itself is such an eye candy and everything was very clean. It was comfortably quiet at least on the weekdays we spent there and the location is very good.