Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

Great location, always clean, nice and helpful staff and comfortable lounge room where you can meet people if you want, free coffee and tea. I'd recommend it to everyone!

The best hostel I've ever been. It's difficult to believe that exists such a nice place, the staff and the facilities are excellent and for sure I will come back.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Spain

If you are a tired traveler, possibly nearing the end of your adventure and slowly beginning to crave your bed, this hostel is for you. Quite possibly the warmest duvets ever and the beds are heavenly. Nice and quiet too, extremely clean, however the wifi was pretty terrible. Next time I am in Poznan, I will definitely be going back to Blooms!

Nice, clean rooms located in an awesome location of the city. Would definitely stay here again. Note: the 10 bed dorm does not have wifi reception but the 6 bed dorm does!

We only stayed one night but would have happily stayed more, the hostel was clean and we liked the separate toilets and shower cubicles. The restaurant attached (Molly's grill) was great, really good value, fairly big portions and really tasty despite having half of it closed for some sort of renovation. Would recommend.

I loved this hostel & apartments, in the center of Poznan. The hall of the apartments is very nice with kitchen, TV, sofas and even a terrace to the street. The staff was very kind. I'd go back again.

Currently renovated. Staff was kind

• 15th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel, in a very good position.

Very friendly staff! Nice rooms with a nice location!