Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

Very nice hostel, in a very good position.

Very friendly staff! Nice rooms with a nice location!

Wifi signal did not reach my room but was fine in the common area and communal computers worked fine as well. Bathroom/shower was a bit cramped but kept very clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Very nice places for couples or older travellers. This is NOT a hostel. If you are looking to meet people and having a good time, this is not the place.

I have to rate this hostel really badly because of their behavior. I was staying in dormitory and one evening my DSLR was stolen from the locker I was provided. The locker was forced ! Then the receptionist was really kind and called the police. When asking if the hostel had any insurance to cover this kind of events I was told that management will get to me to answer my questions. After one week of waiting I didn't have any news, I wrote to them and one month after, still no news !!

We stayed at Blooms only one night but it left an excellent impression. The hostel itself is such an eye candy and everything was very clean. It was comfortably quiet at least on the weekdays we spent there and the location is very good.

Good location, close to train station (10 min walk) and right beside main tourist street. Facilities are good. Bit of a funny atomsphere with people staying in hotel rooms, hotel apartments and the hostel rooms all under the same roof and sharing the same common areas. Stayed in 10 person dorm, someone checked in at 3 AM and stole a bunch of stuff out of the room. Staff weren't very helpful, especially because the security cameras don't record.

Dear Guest, we regret this incident, please accept our apologies and we are open to trying to make it up to you if possible in some way. This is the first that something like this happened. We take our security very seriously, exterior doors locked at 11pm and guest enter property with intercom access, 24 hour reception, cctv, individual lockers and safe deposit box at the reception, which bout you were told. Hope to see you back soon, Kind regards and all the best, Blooms Team

It is a great hostel who wants to visit poznan or pass to another city of Poland.People who works in hostel are friendly and helper for foreign people.I recomend it by it's all qualities.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Dear guest, thank you for such a kind words. We would like to ensure you, that we will become better and better do satisfy our Guests even more. Please remember, that you are always very much welcome at Blooms and in Poznan as well. We wish you all the best, Blooms Team

Not my favorite Poznan hostel, good facilities, but a bit too big to find it homey...