Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

This is the best hostel ever stay!!! Superb location! 5 min. walking distance to the city center, BUT NOT noisy! CLEAN. Helpful staff (available 24/7). Clean everywhere! FREE tea and coffee - highly quality!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

Amazing, best hostel ive stayed in amazing value for money

place was good, stayed there only one night. close to touristic area and to station. and they have a balcony to have a beer.

A clean and a nice place! No problems actually, cheap enough and stuff.

Wifi was unusable, bathroom should be cleaned more frequently.

Clean, nice hostel. Nothing to complain about here!

Great place wifi could do some upgrade&extension

I stayed just for one night, good access to train station. It was a great location for restaurants etc. but a little further from the old town. Curtains would be a great improvement.

Central located, secure and good facilities. Excellent beds. The bathroom smelled to pee all day.

Staff didn't show me to my room, you can walk up to all the rooms with no key and without even passing reception, the "common room" felt more like a hotel lobby, the lockers are tiny, the internet is off about as much as it is on, that being sai the place is clean and the beds were decent, wouldn't recomend it at all for a solo traveller but for a group you might enjoy it.

Very good spot, very well located, very clean, the staff is really kind and proffessionnal. Rooms are clean and secure. Commun areas are great and well equiped. I recommend this place, I would go back. The only negative point is the wi-fi that doesn't reach every rooms.

This is my third stay at Blooms, and it never fails to please. Everything is perfect, and the value is unbeatable. This time I took my sister and her friend, and they absolutely loved the hostel, and hope to return to Blooms and Poznan soon. The staff are all very nice, helpful and make every effort to please. My only very slight criticism might be that that more fridge space is required, but that is being really picky. Keep up the good work at Blooms, you are top-notch at the job you do.

This time it was short stay, but as last time it was ok :) Didn't have time to use or check facilities or stuff knowledge but it looks good to me :) The location is more than excellent for me :D

Thank you very much for such a nice words. Please remember, that you are always very much welcome at Blooms. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. Kind reagrds, Monika Kowalska

Blooms is a great hostel in a prime location in Poznan. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable I had on my whole trip. The wifi was strong on the hostel floor but not in reception. Everything was great except I didn't see any travellers there, just people in Poznan on business. Would recommend thoygh!

I really enjoyed my stay at Bloom. Central location pretty near train/bus station and super close to old town square. I was looking for peace and quiet and that's exactly what I got. I can imagine if you were looking to meet people and party, it maybe wouldn't be the place for you. At least when I was there. The staff was super friendly. The rooms spacious and clean. Toilets/showers alright too. Free use of small lockers and wifi.

• 20th May 2015

Good location, staff welcoming and it was clean Not enough lockers to put stuffs (2 for 3 beds). No light next to the beds.

The room was great, well furnished and nicely decorated. My only complaint is that the Internet connection is still not working well.

Blooms was a lively place to stay. Beds were comfortable and clean. So we're the bathrooms. WiFi was terrible, even in the common room. It would be better if staff could enforce the quiet hours at night rule a little more.

Dear Sinead, thank you for your review. We can assure you that the problem with the Internet has been solved and we are doing our best to ensure our guests quiet at night hours. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

I had an awesome stay at this hostel. Really affordable even for a city like Poznan and met some fantastic people even though the atmosphere isn't very remarkable. They have facilitie

Thank you for such a nice words. Please remember that you are always very much welcome in Poznań and of course at Blooms. We wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

Free wi-fi appeared to be non-existent for two of the three days, even when standing within sight of the router, but otherwise a very pleasant place to stay, well located and incredibly cheap.

• 2nd May 2015

Dear Robert, thank you for your words. We can assure you, that the problem with the Internet has been solved. We wish you all the best and hope to see you again at Blooms. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska