Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

Nice hostel, good location but not much of an atmosphere. If you want something social this probably isn't the place for you. However if you just want a relaxing time it's great

Good bed for the night, comfortable and kitchen and ensuite in the rooms. Nice common area and big kitchen. No atmosphere to speak of so lucky I met someone in my room. Nice and quiet at night, power plugs aren't by the beds. Spacious rooms with tables and chairs included.

Fantastic! The staff were amazing about helping me to make a one-day itinerary to cover everything cool, and gave me advice about bike rental, where to eat great pierogi, trendy art gallery hangouts at night, etc. They even made a couple of phone calls for me. The place is cleaned very thoroughly, the rooms are comfortable, and the pillows are excellent (not always the case in a hostel)! I will come back for 3 days next time.

Very nice living room with kitchen. - Rooms were clean. - There was only 3 toilets and 2 showers for entire floor with clogged shower drain. - 8 minutes to main square.

Loved it there. Dorm room 12 is so nice and quite. no street noise, you could really get a good nights sleep. Id stay again for sure

Super great, big and clean room. Well equipped kitchen with balcony. Looks like in a hotel.

Fantastic hostel, very close to the historical center and just next to one of the most popular streets. There are very good facilities - plenty of computers for guest use (and they actually work!) as well as a very nice kitchen and dishwasher.

Nice, clean and very comfortable. It seemed like a very sociable environment too, but not to the extent that it would disturb those who want a quiet night either. Beautiful building (although you will have to climb the stairs). I found it a bit tricky to find, because the street is a small one and wasn't on my Lonely Planet (2012 edition, I think) map. It's about 15 minutes from the station, and maybe 10 minutes from the Old Town Sq., just off a pedestrianised shopping street.

This is the best hostel ever stay!!! Superb location! 5 min. walking distance to the city center, BUT NOT noisy! CLEAN. Helpful staff (available 24/7). Clean everywhere! FREE tea and coffee - highly quality!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

Amazing, best hostel ive stayed in amazing value for money

place was good, stayed there only one night. close to touristic area and to station. and they have a balcony to have a beer.

A clean and a nice place! No problems actually, cheap enough and stuff.

Wifi was unusable, bathroom should be cleaned more frequently.

Clean, nice hostel. Nothing to complain about here!

Great place wifi could do some upgrade&extension

I stayed just for one night, good access to train station. It was a great location for restaurants etc. but a little further from the old town. Curtains would be a great improvement.

Thank you for your review. Yes, we have few restaurants with delicious food in our nearest neighborhood. However Blooms is located approx 10 minutes by walk from the Old Town, where you also can find very good restaurants and pubs. Our reception is always to your disposal to recommend some nice places with local cuisine as well as places with international cuisine. We hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

Central located, secure and good facilities. Excellent beds. The bathroom smelled to pee all day.

Thank you for your nice words. Please remember that you are always very much welcome in Poznań and at Blooms. We hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

Staff didn't show me to my room, you can walk up to all the rooms with no key and without even passing reception, the "common room" felt more like a hotel lobby, the lockers are tiny, the internet is off about as much as it is on, that being sai the place is clean and the beds were decent, wouldn't recomend it at all for a solo traveller but for a group you might enjoy it.

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to provide the highest possible service. We can assure you that our problem with the Internet is solved. Please remember that you are always very much welcome in Poznań and at Blooms. We wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

Very good spot, very well located, very clean, the staff is really kind and proffessionnal. Rooms are clean and secure. Commun areas are great and well equiped. I recommend this place, I would go back. The only negative point is the wi-fi that doesn't reach every rooms.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for such a nice words. We can assure you that our problem with the Internet is solved. We hope to see you back soon in Poznań and at Blooms. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska

This is my third stay at Blooms, and it never fails to please. Everything is perfect, and the value is unbeatable. This time I took my sister and her friend, and they absolutely loved the hostel, and hope to return to Blooms and Poznan soon. The staff are all very nice, helpful and make every effort to please. My only very slight criticism might be that that more fridge space is required, but that is being really picky. Keep up the good work at Blooms, you are top-notch at the job you do.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for such a nice words. Blooms is always open for you and your friends. You are always very much welcome in Poznań. We wish you all the best. Kind regards, Monika Kowalska