Blooms Boutique Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Kwiatowa 2, Poznan, Poland

Blooms is a great hostel in a prime location in Poznan. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable I had on my whole trip. The wifi was strong on the hostel floor but not in reception. Everything was great except I didn't see any travellers there, just people in Poznan on business. Would recommend thoygh!

• 21st May 2015

Good location, staff welcoming and it was clean Not enough lockers to put stuffs (2 for 3 beds). No light next to the beds.

The room was great, well furnished and nicely decorated. My only complaint is that the Internet connection is still not working well.

Blooms was a lively place to stay. Beds were comfortable and clean. So we're the bathrooms. WiFi was terrible, even in the common room. It would be better if staff could enforce the quiet hours at night rule a little more.

I had an awesome stay at this hostel. Really affordable even for a city like Poznan and met some fantastic people even though the atmosphere isn't very remarkable. They have facilitie

Free wi-fi appeared to be non-existent for two of the three days, even when standing within sight of the router, but otherwise a very pleasant place to stay, well located and incredibly cheap.

• 2nd May 2015

Excellent hostel with very helpful staff. The rooms were decent, very nice showers, and large communal area with a good balcony! 10 min walk from the main square and 1 minute from the amazing Browar shopping centre. Negative: wifi was non-existent! Definitely recommend staying here.

Arriving early the staff were happy for me to leave my luggage whilst I went to pass the time in the local area. So much to see too as the hostel is located close to a massive shopping/entertainment complex. Good transport links nearby as well. The room was small but fortunately I had it to myself. Shame the guests next door didn't understand how to be quiet in the early hours but that's not the hostels fault. I would recommend if you're looking for a centrally located base for your stay.

This hotel/hostel fulfill travellers needs in all aspects. Staff is always available and serviceminded which also brings a feeling of safety by all means. House is fairly old and nice renovated which brings not only warm atmosphere, gives opportunity to leave winter outside. Showers with hot water and pressure 24/7. Location is maybe the best, public transport around the corner, food next door, ATM as well. A glance at map confirms you're in center! This is exactly what makes your stay pleasant

Thank you for such a nice words. You are always very much welcome in Poznań and of course at Blooms. We wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards, Monika Kowalska

Hello, really great hostel, lovely & very helpful staff. I left all my make-up cometics in the hostel just before Xmas and they sent it back to my home right on time. I am really grateful and would like to thank you for your kindness - you have saved my xmas dinner :) Highly recommended!

Not all beds had individual power sockets and there were no individual lights. No curtains at all on the windows so it was always pretty clear inside the room. Heaters worked but I couldn't regulate the temperature.

• 20th Dec 2014