Blossom Reviews

8 Minto Street, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland

I was in Edinburgh on business. The staff were welcoming and helpful. I had arrived about 10am and was please that I could check in early and get into my room. They even carried my case to my room. The room itself was clean, simple and modern. The breakfast which was buffet self service and cooked breakfast was served in the conservatory. It was pleasant and bright. The location was good too - excellent bus service into town. I would recommend Blossom House and stay again.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Bahrain

Staff where very friendly and helpful,

• 8th Oct 2014

A good budget hotel not too far out of central Edinburgh and right on the bus route. Beds were quite uncomfortable, felt lumpy and thin but everything else was great and the staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend it.

• 11th Aug 2014