Located a short walk from the historic bar walls and York Minster, restaurants, bars and shopping, we are in an ideal location for exploring York.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- We have a free car park.
- Free coffee and tea is available in each room.
- TV &DVD player in all rooms.
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi & computer to use);
- Cheap international phone calls
- Free loan of hairdryers and irons
- Washing machine & dryer (chargeable)
- Free luggage storage
- A range of drinks & bar snack meals are available in our cellar bar
- Board games, books & Nintendo Wii.
- Friendly staff, full of useful information to help you make the most of your time in our wonderful city.
Blossoms Guest House is located in a Georgian town house, dating from 1837. Formerly a private residence, all the rooms have been modernised with en-suite shower and w/c (no bath.) Run by staff that really care, the house has a homely feel!
For those that have work to do, telephone / modem sockets are available in all rooms, (with reasonable rates,) copying and faxing are available.
Due to the layout of the building, all rooms vary in size and layout - indeed, some of our best rooms are in the 3rd floor attic!
We serve breakfast from 8am until 10am to give you the energy you need for a busy day of relaxing! We offer a lighter breakfast for £4.50 or an even more substantial cooked Full English, including freshly sourced ingredients, for £7.50.
We have lots of information on how to get the best from your time in York.
We pride ourselves on offering a good service combined with value-for-money prices and look forward to your stay with us.
This property has a 14 day cancellation policy. If you do not give at least 14 days notice of cancellation you will be charged for the entire stay.
Computer for guest use available until 10pm, and after this by arrangement; free wi-fi available 24/7.
This property has a two night minimum stay at weekends.
Check in 4pm. Check Out 12 noon.
All guests should present a passport, EU driving license or credit card at check-in.