7.9
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
Blossoms York Located at 28 Clifton, , York.
England
York YO30 6AE 28 Clifton
79% 145
53.9668665 -1.0924315
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay at Blossoms. The staff were lovely. It is in a fabulous location. Slight attention to detail when cleaning would make an 100% difference. I don't expect everything to be perfect however I do hope for somewhere clean and I found that the shower was filthy. You can overlook age and use however I believe that a bathroom should be clean.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Dec 2015

A great place to stay! We were only here for one night, but the staff were really friendly and helped us with anything we needed. The room was lovely and everything was clean when we arrived. Breakfast was good, with a range of options for anyone. The location was perfect for walking around York, however not very close to the train station so a taxi is a really good idea if you've got much luggage.