7.1
Very Good 146 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 146 Total Reviews
Blossoms York Located at 28 Clifton, , York.
England
York YO30 6AE 28 Clifton
71% 146
53.9668665 -1.0924315
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay at Blossoms. The staff were lovely. It is in a fabulous location. Slight attention to detail when cleaning would make an 100% difference. I don't expect everything to be perfect however I do hope for somewhere clean and I found that the shower was filthy. You can overlook age and use however I believe that a bathroom should be clean.