Blu Guest House Reviews

464-63 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Overall great hostel, right near Hongdae. Nice rooms and common area, good staff and facilities. Recommended.

In a decent location, easy to find and the cafe below the dorms was great. The staff were pleasant, too. A good place to start if it's your first time in Korea!

A nice place to have near a college which has nice night markets and places to eat everywhere. I would do it again.

It isnt far from Hongdae but is far enough that I can sleep well. The room, bed, temperature were all good. The only problem was staff communication. I checked in earlier than planned & no one was in reception. After I called, she took me to the room. I came back down to pay but she was gone. I called out but no reply & I had to meet people. The next day at check out there was a different woman. She didnt know I hadnt paid. If I was dishonest I could have stayed for free.

This is Jay,who running blu guest house hong dae branch. I am really sorry to inconvenience for payment room charge and cold comfort by our staff. No defense,I will talk to them,what exactly problem,and won't make happen again. Please,i apologize again. Sorry to bother you We hope you visit blu guest house next time,give us second chance. Thank you very much for reading Jay Lee Blu guest house.