Blu Guest House Reviews

464-63 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It isnt far from Hongdae but is far enough that I can sleep well. The room, bed, temperature were all good. The only problem was staff communication. I checked in earlier than planned & no one was in reception. After I called, she took me to the room. I came back down to pay but she was gone. I called out but no reply & I had to meet people. The next day at check out there was a different woman. She didnt know I hadnt paid. If I was dishonest I could have stayed for free.

This is Jay,who running blu guest house hong dae branch. I am really sorry to inconvenience for payment room charge and cold comfort by our staff. No defense,I will talk to them,what exactly problem,and won't make happen again. Please,i apologize again. Sorry to bother you We hope you visit blu guest house next time,give us second chance. Thank you very much for reading Jay Lee Blu guest house.

I booked for the 8-bed female dorm and had a pleasant stay at Blu Guesthouse. I made new friends and enjoyed my time there with them :) The guesthouse is conveniently located near Hongdae subway station where there are a lot of cafes and hip places around. Blu staff were all friendly and helpful. Even though the free breakfast was not at all fancy (bread, cereal, milk

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything was fantastic except the refrigerator leaked all over the floor lol no biggie though. Real nice staff. Had a concert. It was close to everything from restaurants to shopping and bars to clubs. It was a great stay.