Blu Guest House Reviews

464-63 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It isnt far from Hongdae but is far enough that I can sleep well. The room, bed, temperature were all good. The only problem was staff communication. I checked in earlier than planned & no one was in reception. After I called, she took me to the room. I came back down to pay but she was gone. I called out but no reply & I had to meet people. The next day at check out there was a different woman. She didnt know I hadnt paid. If I was dishonest I could have stayed for free.

I booked for the 8-bed female dorm and had a pleasant stay at Blu Guesthouse. I made new friends and enjoyed my time there with them :) The guesthouse is conveniently located near Hongdae subway station where there are a lot of cafes and hip places around. Blu staff were all friendly and helpful. Even though the free breakfast was not at all fancy (bread, cereal, milk

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything was fantastic except the refrigerator leaked all over the floor lol no biggie though. Real nice staff. Had a concert. It was close to everything from restaurants to shopping and bars to clubs. It was a great stay.