Blue Almond Hostel Providence

8.0
Fabulous 31 Total Reviews

2nd Nov 2016
6.9

Good value because it's the only hostel on the island. Having only one key for the dorm room for five beds was a hassle however.

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2016
5.4

My main issues with this hostel: It was close to impossible to find, no one on the island knew that it existed and it took us 4 hours to find. Both our stuff and our roommates belongings were stolen from the balcony (not uncommon on the island) The eggs that I ordered for breakfast came out gray and tasted strange, so I sent them back... They charged me for them "because I tasted them" Overall I wouldn't say that it's a horrible hostel, but don't have your hopes too high.