7.5
Very Good 27 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 27 Total Reviews
Blue Almond Hostel Providence Located at Fresh Water Bay, , Providencia Island.
Colombia
Providencia Island San Andres Y Providencia 88564 Fresh Water Bay
75% 27
13.3496793 -81.3923084
    Rooms available

2nd Nov 2016
6.9

Good value because it's the only hostel on the island. Having only one key for the dorm room for five beds was a hassle however.

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2016
5.4

My main issues with this hostel: It was close to impossible to find, no one on the island knew that it existed and it took us 4 hours to find. Both our stuff and our roommates belongings were stolen from the balcony (not uncommon on the island) The eggs that I ordered for breakfast came out gray and tasted strange, so I sent them back... They charged me for them "because I tasted them" Overall I wouldn't say that it's a horrible hostel, but don't have your hopes too high.

25th Jul 2016
7.4

Hostel only has 2 rooms. I would recommend this place for solo travellers to meet people but you can get better value at other places. I think this hostel could be great to book for 1 night to meet people then go find a hotel or posada elsewhere. The staff were nice enough and there is a mini fridge and a few places to eat nearby. There only thing that I didn't like is that there is openings in the bathroom and I woke up and went into the bathroom and there was a bat sleeping in the sink!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

Great place, but there is no wifi here even though they said there is on hostel world.