Blue Almond Hostel Reviews

Barrio Almendros Manzana 4 Casa 3, San Andres Island, Colombia

The Blue Almond is in a great and central location in San Andres. We were able to walk from the airport to the hostel and to the main beach and town area. The facilities are clean and comfortable and the manager, Juan, is very friendly and gave us a good overview of all the sights and restaurants we might like to visit. We stayed in a twin ensuite and this was as good as a basic hotel room. I would definitely recommend The Blue Almond Hostel to my friends and we hope to return soon.

Location is great, just a couple of minutes away from the main beach and city centre. Staff is very commited to support and advice the best plans for you. I fully recommend this place. One of the best I've ever been to.

View all San Andres Island Hostels