Blue Almond Hostel Reviews

Barrio Almendros Manzana 4 Casa 3, San Andres Island, Colombia

Like an old friend's house! Great atmosphere (both for solo or group travellers), amazing location (close to downtown and good restaurants and bars, but distant enough to grant you a good night sleep). Juan and Jen are always ready to support you with anything you may need. My experience in San Andres and at the Blue Almond was so amazing that I extended my staying in two days. I cannot think of any other place to stay in San Andres - actually, I can't wait to get back.

HI luciana, we remember you very well, we loved to have you here, you are one of those perfect guest that makes hosteling a joy! hope to see you back one day! Juan

Blue Almond is a very family hostel, I felt like a part of a big family. The facilities were always very clean and everything was very organized. They help you to connect with the people that is coming in the same flight as you. The staff gives you good tips about the island and tours.

If you search a hostal for San Andres, Blue Almond should be your choice. Juan and Jenny who run the hostal are very friendly and they are part of an excellent atmosphere in the hostal. We just wanted to stay in a cheap place in San Andres, but when we left, we felt sad leaving behind what the hostal for us represented: kindness, tranquility and openness

The staff helps you in any case, whatever you want to do. The rooms are cleen and you have a lot of space in the dorms. The hostel is close to the "city" (it's a small island), easy to walk there. Probably the best hostel on the island!

I really loved it here! Ola the volunteer is great at keeping the atmosphere going & the owners are lovely! Came out to party with us one night!! The 10 bed dorm is amazing- all private rooms leading off of a corridor - they just don't have an actual door- so an element of privacy. Bit of a walk to the beach - but it's a nice walk.

Very sociable and comfortable place to stay. Would definitely come back.

It was an amazing time I spent at the blue almond hostel. Juan and Jennifer are amazing hosts and they made sure I had a great time in San Andreas island even though my visit was short. Definitely going back there. Totally recommended

When visiting San Andres, I visited Providencia Island and spent most of my two weeks there. I was traveling back and forth between the two islands and I must say that Jennifer and Juan were extremely accommodating, flexible, and hospitable. This hostel feels very much like a home away from home. My highest recommendation goes to Blue Almond and the beautiful people that help run it. Cheers!

Lo mejor de lo mejor. Me sentí tan bien acogido, Jian y Jenny son muy buena gente! Nicolas

Quite a small hostel but a nice clean place to stay 15 mins walk from the centre of the town. Juan, who runs the place, is really helpful and welcoming and has a lot of info on what you can do on the island. San Andres is hot and humid so as long as you can survive with just a fan in your room this place is great.

View all San Andres Island Hostels