Blue Almond Hostel Reviews

Barrio Almendros Manzana 4 Casa 3, San Andres Island, Colombia

Shower in dorm room was not working, good hostel though!

The Blue Almond is one of the best Hostels I've ever been, if not THE best. Atmosphere, Staff and the Dog Shaggy cannot be replaced. I had such a good time, thanks especially to Juan, who made my Stay (I was traveling alone) perfect with his outstanding personality. I really recommend to stay at this Hostel, but don't mix it up with a normal Hotel: It is best for Backpackers and open minded people, who like to be social. If you want to go on Honeymoon, stay somewhere else :-)

Unfortunately just stayed three nights, but really liked the hostel and had a good time there. Juan and his girlfriend are great and they do an awesome job. Really, thank you guys. It's a bit of a walk to the main centre but that's totally manageable. Beside, the hostel is clean and comfy. Also met some fun people there. One thing, Juan, think of mirrors in the bathrooms. Not a problem though, but kind of not typical. ;)

The Blue Almond is in a great and central location in San Andres. We were able to walk from the airport to the hostel and to the main beach and town area. The facilities are clean and comfortable and the manager, Juan, is very friendly and gave us a good overview of all the sights and restaurants we might like to visit. We stayed in a twin ensuite and this was as good as a basic hotel room. I would definitely recommend The Blue Almond Hostel to my friends and we hope to return soon.

Location is great, just a couple of minutes away from the main beach and city centre. Staff is very commited to support and advice the best plans for you. I fully recommend this place. One of the best I've ever been to.

View all San Andres Island Hostels