Fabulous 291 Total Reviews
Fabulous 291 Total Reviews
Blue Backpackers Hostel Located at 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, , Busan.
South Korea
Busan 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong
89% 291
35.1527228 129.0553021
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Great hostel in the center of Busan , free breakfast and comfortable dorm. The staff is also really nice and friendly.

1st Aug 2016

Fantastic staff - Even though we arrived very late they waited for us and still checked us in. Clean rooms and great social area on the roof. It was a little bit difficult to find with the directions in the email. Would definitely stay there again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

This place is one of the best to stay in Busan!! The only problem I had was actually getting there, but once I familiarized myself with the area I got use to it. I think it would be good to update their directions, because I didn't find them that clear. I feel like this is a little troubling especially for people who are not good with directions. Other than that, I had a wonderful stay. The self serve breakfast was wonderful touch and the beds were comfortable. Great place!

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Good location, great roof terrace, great hosts!

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016
8.0

Staff is helpful and the location is good. A bit hard to find for my first night there. Would be great to add a youtube video showing people how to get there from the Lotte Department Store. The Atmosphere is friendly. I guess the Guesthouse is a top choice for genuine backpackers from the Western World. Value for money

19th Jun 2016

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel! Owners were very sweet and very helpful the entire time I was there, which always makes a huge difference. Comfortable atmosphere. About a 10 min walk to nearest subway station and very close to main streets with shops and restaurants---so overall good location. Easy to get around to other places in Busan from here.

8th Jun 2016

Stop over for one night I'm Busan. At first thought the location wasn't too good as it was in the back streets but it was actually really close to the main streets of central Busan (1-2mins walk?) . Not a lively atmosphere but i met some other backpacker over breakfast and had a good chat.

13th May 2016
8.0

Location is good for nightlife, so you can walk/crawl back home easily. I didn't meet many solo travelers whilst in South Korea due to lack of common rooms, but this hostel has a common room, and allowed meet to meet other travelers, which i think is essential when traveling alone. Staff speak fluent English which is very helpful. I had a decent enough stay here.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at this hostel. It's in a great location, just 5 minutes walk from the heart of bustling Seomyeon, but quiet where it is. The owner is very friendly and helpful, the facilties were all clean and functioning, and the decoration was nice too! The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, and really made us feel at ease. Cannot fault this place - 10/10.

2nd Apr 2016
7.7

I only stayed one night but I definitely think that the staff should tell anyone in a dorm NOT to put their stuff on another person's bed because I was without a pillow. Other than that, the price and location were good.