Blue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, Busan, South Korea

Overall location is good as there are 2 subway line at Seomyeon station! Initially we were a little lost findng our way to the hostel. After that we realised we can walk to Lotte hotel from the subway, exit from the hotel, and make our way to the hostel. About 10 minutes walk. Booked Standard 4 Bed Family Room, the room was spacious enough (I feel) for 3 of us. It was winter when we went. The toilet was big but cold during winter, as there are 2 doors which separates the toilet from the room.

I had a nice, but quiet stay. As a solo traveler, I enjoy meeting people at hostels but there weren't too many other people around during my stay. Very nice hostel and nice staff. Location isn't too bad, but not the best.

Excellent hostel if you're not looking to stay near Haeundae...... very central

Within a short walk from a large subway station, which is surrounded by great food, bars, and shopping. Also, a 45 minute subway ride to the airport. However, the immediate surroundings felt a little bit sketch- in a bit of an ally, away from most businesses . There was a train that used the overpass next to the hostel. It didn't bother me, but if you are a light sleeper, maybe bring ear plugs. The hostel was clean, bright, and cute though, with wonderful staff.

My trip was pretty nice. I met some German friends, we talked, drunk together :) it was really fun. even i just staied a day, i had a great memory in Blue backpackers Hostel. B.B hostel is cheep and kind :) but location was not good.. that makes me tired a little bit Thank you!

• 10th Oct 2014