Blue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, Busan, South Korea

Thank you, we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

There were no lockers in the rooms. There was no staff the whole time I was there, so some other girl who was staying at the hostel took my money while I was there. I thought that was a bit odd. She was also asking me very personal questions, which made sitting in the common room an unpleasant and uncomfortable experience. It was a great location though, and the facilities where very clean and modern.

Clean and cosy hostel, around 10-15mins walking distance to subway station. Nearby got a lot of resturants and cafes.

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

it's really far from subway station and it's far from tourist attraction however we enjoy stay at this hostel. it's very clean.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Definitely one of the best looking hostels in Korea. Didn't stay long enough to see everything but it looked comfortable and clean. Would recommend.

The owners are very helpful!

We chose to stay in this place because we were in Busan in the winter, so and only for a couple days; it didn't make sense to stay on the beach, since we wanted to be closer to the train station/ferry terminal. I think there are nicer places in Haeundae. The being said, this place is fine, if somewhat far from the subway station. Clean, and they provide a small breakfast.

The owner, while very proficient in English, was so friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations on sites to see, along with places to eat. I wouldn't hesitate to book again if I'm in Busan.

Kim is nice lady,she can speak english.

Very cute hostel but it a bit of an out of the way location - although it was nice and quiet. Rooms are fairly quiet (even for staying in a mixed dorm) and the staff is very friendly. Not an ideal place if you're looking to mingle with other backpackers or meet people but great for privacy. Not the usual crowded bathroom of most hostels either.