Blue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, Busan, South Korea

Jin has been very helpful. The location was great and our room is very clean. It was a great stay in Busan.

The facilities were good and the directions to their hostel are very useful. When I arrived and no one was there, I called the phone number and a staff member told me my room number. The door was unlocked so i was able to put my things away. However, from the time I called it took over 40 minutes for a staff member to arrive and give me my key. I wasn't happy to have to wait that long.

We are very sorry for your trouble we caused you during your stay. Our staff was out for a late lunch when you arrived.We informed you the room number and where the room key is for you on the phone. And I thought you put your bag and went out with a room key. We didn't know you were still waiting in the room. We guess you waited around 30mins. We are very sorry to waste your time. Hope there is an other chance to meet you here again and we promise that we will do better next time

Great private room. Big, clean, comfy! Great private bathroom too! Nice to be able to have breakfast before you go out in the morning!

The place is difficult to find for the first time and a bit far away from the metro station. Luckily I met two very kind ladies who helped me find the way and even contacted the hostel to pick me up. The room was very big and cosy. No daily cleaning service though as promised on their board.

Great hostel with nice staff!

Very coxy hostel.

Its a nice hostel with a large common area to socialize, but when I was there we had to many mosquitos which caused most to just hang out inside the room/dorm instead. The location was nice, close to the bar/food street as well as a subway, but far enough to not be disturbed by the noice. A downside was the train, which will probably wake you up if your a light sleeper. I also wished there was lockers inside the room instead just out in the hallway.

Comfortable, clean and quiet with decent facilities

This hostel was very cute, the decor and main area was very welcoming. The hostel is a bit far from the metro but overall it was an okay stay.

This hostel was very clean and comfortable. The location is a short walk to seonmyeon station in central Busan which is a good place to be. The staff were friendly as well and have lots of help. Thanks!

I've stayed here before. They've revamped the whole downstairs area, which is very cozy and organized. As always, the rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.