Blue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, Busan, South Korea

Very nice hostel!

It was really fine stay. Staff is welcoming, and rooms are clean.

Okay location, no staff there when we checked in, lucky we had a 100KRW coin so we could use the public phone and call them.

This place is awesome and perfect located! I highly recommend it!

Thank you, we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

There were no lockers in the rooms. There was no staff the whole time I was there, so some other girl who was staying at the hostel took my money while I was there. I thought that was a bit odd. She was also asking me very personal questions, which made sitting in the common room an unpleasant and uncomfortable experience. It was a great location though, and the facilities where very clean and modern.