9.0
Superb 299 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 299 Total Reviews
Blue Backpackers Hostel Located at 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, , Busan.
South Korea
Busan 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong
90% 299
35.1527228 129.0553021
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

A great hostel in Busan! I was there in the winter so it was very quiet (there wasn't anyone in the hostel to hang out with) but it does have a large, inviting common room. The rooms themselves were very clean and had everything we needed. They also have a free breakfast which consisted of eggs, toast, butter, and orange juice (you cooked things yourself). Basic but still nice to start the day.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

Cute little hostel in Busan. The hostel was quite hard to find but accomondation itself is really nice. Lot of common space is available with also a large kitchen and rooftop terasse. Really beautiful. The rooms where normal size, with everything you needed inside. Hostel was quiet and the staff really friendly and helpfull!

• shakeandpop
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

The staff has been fantastic! I arrived way later than the check-in time but they stayed up to welcome me in the structure :) They have been super friendly and the atmosphere in the hostel was FANTASTIC! I totally loved it. The only problem is that the rooms kinda lack of power sockets, especially near the beds... So if you want to charge your phone at night and put an alarm, you'll have to speedy roll out of the bed to reach the phone on the other side of the room... Apart for that, all great!

29th Sep 2016

Very clean and well run hostel....free breakfast was quality....nice staff..... good location

• France, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

Great hostel in the center of Busan , free breakfast and comfortable dorm. The staff is also really nice and friendly.

1st Aug 2016

Fantastic staff - Even though we arrived very late they waited for us and still checked us in. Clean rooms and great social area on the roof. It was a little bit difficult to find with the directions in the email. Would definitely stay there again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

This place is one of the best to stay in Busan!! The only problem I had was actually getting there, but once I familiarized myself with the area I got use to it. I think it would be good to update their directions, because I didn't find them that clear. I feel like this is a little troubling especially for people who are not good with directions. Other than that, I had a wonderful stay. The self serve breakfast was wonderful touch and the beds were comfortable. Great place!