8.7
Fabulous 270 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 270 Total Reviews
Blue Backpackers Hostel Located at 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong, , Busan.
South Korea
Busan 454-1, Bujeon 2 dong
87% 270
35.1527228 129.0553021
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at this hostel. It's in a great location, just 5 minutes walk from the heart of bustling Seomyeon, but quiet where it is. The owner is very friendly and helpful, the facilties were all clean and functioning, and the decoration was nice too! The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, and really made us feel at ease. Cannot fault this place - 10/10.

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2015

Jin has been very helpful. The location was great and our room is very clean. It was a great stay in Busan.

12th Dec 2015
7.1

The facilities were good and the directions to their hostel are very useful. When I arrived and no one was there, I called the phone number and a staff member told me my room number. The door was unlocked so i was able to put my things away. However, from the time I called it took over 40 minutes for a staff member to arrive and give me my key. I wasn't happy to have to wait that long.

We are very sorry for your trouble we caused you during your stay. Our staff was out for a late lunch when you arrived.We informed you the room number and where the room key is for you on the phone. And I thought you put your bag and went out with a room key. We didn't know you were still waiting in the room. We guess you waited around 30mins. We are very sorry to waste your time. Hope there is an other chance to meet you here again and we promise that we will do better next time

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
22nd Nov 2015

Great private room. Big, clean, comfy! Great private bathroom too! Nice to be able to have breakfast before you go out in the morning!

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
20th Nov 2015
7.1

The place is difficult to find for the first time and a bit far away from the metro station. Luckily I met two very kind ladies who helped me find the way and even contacted the hostel to pick me up. The room was very big and cosy. No daily cleaning service though as promised on their board.