Blue Boutique Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av Marginal, 6538, Cascais, Portugal

Awesome. The place was clean (very) and safe, which are the two non-negotiables to me, but otherwise, it was beautiful and updated and a two-minute walk from the beach. Plus, it's really breezy and perfect inside, not muggy and stale like hostels sometimes get. I also think that they should revise the instructions for how to get to the hostel to include turning RIGHT as you leave the train station. Oh, and the pics are accurate. Great stay.

Beautiful clean hostel. Just like a hotel! Great location for a chilled beach holiday at Estoril. 20min beautiful walk along the prominade to Cascais. Great accommodation for families or couples. Very cool brand new facilities and decorations. Amazing beds and linen. Not a party hostel and very quiet so probably not good for solo travellers. Not a party hostel. Was a nice relaxing break away from a normal hostel. Nice owner. Family vibe and cool chilled bar with a menu o

I liked the place, I felt as if I was at home in this lovely blue house, good location (less than 10 minutes walking to the beach) and really nice staff, especially Isabel, who helped me to open my drawer when I stupidly forgot my key inside. The breakfast was not very varied but was enough to kick off your day. The only thing I'd improve is that there was only one bathroom on each floor. But apart from that, everything was nice, so I'd definitely recommend it.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was a lovely place, immaculately clean, and just a two minute walk from the beach. I would 100% recommend this hostel and will return myself if I ever come back to the area. Thank you for a great stay

• 8th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Quieter atmosphere, GORGEOUS view of the ocean outside of our "shuttered" window, and very helpful staff. They connected us to a surfing school during our stay that had great prices and picked us up right from the hostel. Also an easy bus ride away from the sights in Sintra!

• 18th May 2015