Blue Boutique Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av Marginal, 6538, Cascais, Portugal

Cleanest hostel I've stayed in, friendly helpful staff, would recommend

• 23rd Sep 2014

Absolutely great! Highly recommended!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

The great staff are one of the best things about this hostel.

• 21st Aug 2014

카스카이스에서 기차로 좀 더 간 위치라 멀까봐 걱정했는데 몇분 안걸리고 기차역에서 걸어가다 찾기도 쉬움 바로 옆에 해변가 있는데 로컬들이 많고 동양인이 없어서 해수욕하는 내내 원숭이된 기분이긴 했지만 그것도 재미있었음 호스텔은 내 이제껏 여행역사에 가장 좋았음 집을 개조한듯한 아늑한 구조에 깨끗하고 수건이며 휴지며 다 보송한 것이 호텔같았음 그리고 조식은 정말 최고중 최고 그렇게 개개인 자리를 마련해서 테이블매트위에 정갈하게 셋팅해주는 곳은 첨봤음 B

This was one of the newest and cleanest hostels that I stayed in on my trip. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was located within a very short walk of two train stations and a very short train ride to the main beach. They also offer many water activity rentals that can be booked right through the hostel. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Enjoyed my stay here. Blue hostel is clean and staff are very helpful. The hostel is just a couple of minutes walk from the beach at estoril, quieter than nearby cascais, and nicer in my opinion. If you arrive by train the stop before estoril is much closer.

Had a great stay! Hope to be coming back at some point.

It is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been. The house is amazing, very well located - literally 2 mins from the beach. It's brand new and they did an amazing job decorating it. Stayed in a shared dorm and it was always very clean - both the room and the bathroom. All the staff is 5*, very friendly and available all time - it made me feel at home. Couldn't ask for more!! Will be back for sure.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Really impressed with this hostel. It felt more like a hotel in its decor and attention to detail. Would highly recommend.

• 14th Jul 2014

I have stayed in countless hostel all over Europe and this one was the best one by FAR. I have no complaints at all, I would definitely recommend it to everybody. Great job guys, keep it up!!!

Great place with amazing location

We had a lovely stay! You did a great job with the hostel and I wish you a lot of customers ;)

Super clean brand new hostel. Comfortable beds and fast internet. The staff was super friendly. Easily accessible by car and big walled-off parking lot.