Blue Boutique Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av Marginal, 6538, Cascais, Portugal

Great service and helpful staff.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

The Hostel is great. New, very well decorated, the staff is very nice and attentive. Everything ok. The only two things are that it's right next to the road. It's not a highway but you do need earplugs (at least I did) because a lot of noisy cars, trucks and motorbikes go by. The other thing is that the mix dorm is too big. 12 people. We picked it because there was no other hostel available. And the beds don't have some sort of curtains or something to give you privacy.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Awesome place to rest - nice, fresh and relaxing. Very close to beach and all other places can be rached by walk. Stuff was more than helpful, always willing to do favors and to accommodate.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Serbia

Blue boutique has the a good hostel, bright , and well decorated. However our experience was tainted by first being place in a 6bed room instead of a 4 bedroom. This was not properly explained to us and was never properly resolved. Also we found one of the hosts had a very surly attitude towards us and wasnt overly helpful or friendly. Also there were only rwo bathrooms which is not the the hostel. On check we were charged full price for happy hour drinks.

Excellent place to stay, exactly as it is on the photos, very clean, well decorated, I could not recommend the place more !!! The staff - Isabel in particular is incredible - they are extremely professional and committed to making your stay memorable, I was given great places to try out which was a big plus ... The house is spacious, the kitchen is very big and well organised so it feels like a real family home, a definite must go to place ! PLUS, the owner - Juan - is hot ! :)

• 29th Jul 2015

The hostel has an excellent rating, but in my opinion does not deserve that. It is a good hostel, but not stellar. Some examples: The doors have significant space in the door frame so that, if windows are open, they smack against the doorframe even if doors are actually closed, which makes sleeping impossible. Breakfast was not refilled quickly. Worst: At one night, we came back late and no reception staff was there to open even though they promise 24h duty. We had to climb in the hostel,come on

Awesome. The place was clean (very) and safe, which are the two non-negotiables to me, but otherwise, it was beautiful and updated and a two-minute walk from the beach. Plus, it's really breezy and perfect inside, not muggy and stale like hostels sometimes get. I also think that they should revise the instructions for how to get to the hostel to include turning RIGHT as you leave the train station. Oh, and the pics are accurate. Great stay.

Beautiful clean hostel. Just like a hotel! Great location for a chilled beach holiday at Estoril. 20min beautiful walk along the prominade to Cascais. Great accommodation for families or couples. Very cool brand new facilities and decorations. Amazing beds and linen. Not a party hostel and very quiet so probably not good for solo travellers. Not a party hostel. Was a nice relaxing break away from a normal hostel. Nice owner. Family vibe and cool chilled bar with a menu o

I liked the place, I felt as if I was at home in this lovely blue house, good location (less than 10 minutes walking to the beach) and really nice staff, especially Isabel, who helped me to open my drawer when I stupidly forgot my key inside. The breakfast was not very varied but was enough to kick off your day. The only thing I'd improve is that there was only one bathroom on each floor. But apart from that, everything was nice, so I'd definitely recommend it.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was a lovely place, immaculately clean, and just a two minute walk from the beach. I would 100% recommend this hostel and will return myself if I ever come back to the area. Thank you for a great stay

• 8th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Quieter atmosphere, GORGEOUS view of the ocean outside of our "shuttered" window, and very helpful staff. They connected us to a surfing school during our stay that had great prices and picked us up right from the hostel. Also an easy bus ride away from the sights in Sintra!

• 18th May 2015