Blue Buddha New Hostel Reviews

Rua Flor�ncio Granate n�19, Ericeira, Portugal

It was only my second time staying in a hostel and now the bar has been set pretty high - I thought this place was awesome. Like a big house with all the facilities, very good condition, cleaned regularly and great staff. I really cannot think of anything to fault it. Would definitely go again. Got to love the wake-up view over Praia del Norte to check the waves and watch the morning surfers, just great. Go there, you won't be disappointed!

• 5th Oct 2013

beautiful place, nice people and comfy beds :) would love to come back!

Has been a great surprise to find this hostel. Perfect views, comfortable and peaceful place with all the facilities that a traveller needs. Hope to come back soon and meeting again the warm friendly people who takes care of the place. Thank you all!

Hostel was very clean and the location excellent!!The only downside is having to check in and out at there other location.I would stay here agin in a heartbeat!

Good hostel, the chek in is only after 3pm.

A very friendly staff! An excellent location with a chilling living room!

I would definitely recommend the Blue Buddha New Hostel. The owners and staff really make you feel welcome and ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. The hostel was very clean and the cleaning lady came every day which is not the norm. The owners organised a night out for us which included going to restaurant, a street festival and later on to a club. It was a brilliant stay.

• 11th Jul 2013

We stayed in the new house. Very nice and clean. Enjoyed the view of the ocean from the bedrooms! If you surf, realize that most of the good waves require a car in this town and you will definitely want a full suit. We were able to walk out for dinner and nightlife. Good community space here that promotes everyone to interact in the hostel, I definitely recommend this place if your headed to Ericeira.

Just back from Ericeira and an amazing week's stay at the Blue Buddha. All I can say is that if / when I ever get back to that town, I will always stay at the Blue Buddha. Our hosts, Miguel & Lucia were warm, welcoming, helpful etc. - everything you would expect from decent hands-on owners. However, I must admit that I have never been made felt so welcome by people - they, and the other guests were people I would happily hang out with any time. I look forward to doing so again soon.

Lovely people, lovely place.. i'll be back :)