Blue Danube Hostel Reviews

Kazinczy street 5, Budapest, Hungary

My friend and I stayed at the Blue Danube during our interrailing trip. I can honestly say that the Blue Danube was probably our favourite hostel that we stayed at. It had a perfect location, great facilities, and the manager (Sandor) was absolutely brilliant. When we arrived at the train station, he picked us up and gave us a quick tour of the best places to go during our stay. Thank you, Sandor, for being so hospitable, friendly and warm.

• 18th Jul 2014

Sandor is absolutely amazing! Great customer service, great location. My only suggestion for improvement is to have a lock box for valuables in the room. It's the place to stay in Budapest!

• 17th Jul 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Sandor was amazing

• 14th Jul 2014

Extremely well stocked apartment with all the essentials available. Very pleasant and helpful hostel manager. Location really cool not have been better either :)

The owner was excellent, extremely helpful, spent a lot of time with us giving us tips on the best places to go in Budapest. Only issues were that some of the sheets/pillows smelt like sweat, and the shower space was very a bit small.

Thank you Sandor! You were so helpful in making our stay a wonderful experience.

• 9th Jul 2014

Where should I start? Sandor is unbelievably helpful. He picked us up from the train station for free and then gave a drive around the city. Then, he gave a 30 minute crash session on what to do in Budapest. Location for the hostel is beyond ideal and the facilities were high end hotel quality. Could not recommend this hostel enough. Thank you Sandor!

1 2 Next » last »