Blue Dream Hostel Reviews

111 Moo 1 Bantai, Koh Phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

It's a very nice hostel. It's clean and AC is pretty strong. Only one thing: I booked and prepaid a taxi for next early morning. But the taxi didn't show up and couldn't contact to any stuff at 6 in the morning. I'd like to suggest the hostel paid the taxi driver when he shows up. No one should pay twice.

Staff are very friendly. My time here was marred by my own stupidity drinking too much! So I have been I'll the past 2 days. however we book another couple of days and were given 2 days free as a deal. So now my girlfriend and I can go see and do some things the island have to offer that doesn't involve drinking! Nice pool and music played all day so you could go for a dip and then just relax. Good atmosphere. Rooms are very basic with air con, but for the price that's to be expected.

I came during the quiet time (not full/half moon) so paid barely anything for a bed as well as free use to all of the amenities; swimming pool, ping pong, pool table, movies at night. Social area is great and is probably the easiest hostel I've been to to meet people. Wifi is everywhere and always works (they have about 8 connections) perfect for booking onward travel. Staff are also very helpful, especially Baptiste! Thanks for a great stay! Going to recommend to everyone I know!

Beautifully run hostel with the friendliest and most helpfull staff. Special shout out to Moon and Baptiste who are awesome human and made our stay that much better!!

• 7th Feb 2015

Quiet empty when there is no full or half moon party goin on. Nice staff, cheap moterbike rental, great pool, relative expensive cab rides to party beach nearby. Atmosphere is hopefully way better during moon parties.

Incredibly unorganised. Lots of staff but no one really knows what's going on. Paid cash for my stay and no one documented it, I'm lucky to be out of there on time and with my passport.

Very expensive during the full moon period in comparison to other dates. 750 baht a night with a minimum 5 night booking while other dates will cost just 150 baht a night. Great facilities and the staff are really friendly however the price is not justifiable for the bed you get and the location you are in.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Great hostel, our first one of the trip, perfect place to meet people and a good distance from all of the full moon pre parties if that is what you are there for! Will Defo recommend and would defo book again!

Best hostel in Thailand! So much to do. Good music for the pre-partys. Nice atmosphere! It was perfect. Only the price was really high in the fullmoon week...

This place is a must if you're a young backpacker stayin in koh panang. Most important for me was the genuine kindness I received from the staff- especially Jeremy and Ed. Such hospitality and Thai charm. Highly recommend staying here. Thanks for the fish Ed ;)

• 28th Jan 2015

The place was decent. However the choice of music is very questionable and it's played pretty loud. It's fine if your into mainstream cheesy stuff though. The French dudes that run the place where nice enough.

Very big hostel, so easy to get lost In the crowd if you don't have friendly dorm mates! Facilities a bit dated (toilet didn't have a flush), but party atmosphere was good and staff very helpful! Got ripped off with the moped aswel- be careful!!!

Great price, tons of ammenities such as travel advice a pool, and on site scooter rental. The hostle is far from everything and you need to take a cab or rent a bike to do anything on the island. I was there for the full moon party and the bathrooms were dirty and the plumbing was bad, if you dont mind lould music all day and night long id recomend it, its not a relaxing place too many people who want to party 24-7. The enviroment is overwhelming

This is a toptier hostel. They have everything, the swimming pool is always clean, they have a nice area to interact and meet new people (that's awesome for who is traveling alone), they have the scooter rental service at the hostel, they have taxi service to take to the main big parties, you can eat at the hostel, bedroom have a/c, shower is good. I definetely have nothing to complain. The staff are polite and young people. One of the best hostels that I stayed in. I totally recommend!

The staff is very welcoming and efficient. The atmosphere is very pleasant. It was a great stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

Hard road is the best hostel if u can cal it a hostel it looks more like a 5 star resort and it got just about eferything u neet higspeed wi-fi resturant gym , home cinema, swiming pool a good chilout area and its just super cool hostel and chep as hell the staff is super healpful ,p,s mia ,da and moon 3 girls of the staff are just amazing girls and super friendly i wut stay at hard road any time i wut be in ko panang

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

Traveling for 5 months now, I transfer hostels every few days. Hard Road was one that I didn't really want to leave. Value for money is excellent, for the price of just over a hundred baht, you get so much more. The facilities make a great atmosphere to stay active and meet people or just chill out, we barely even made it to the beach! They organize tours and trips, and the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. What other hostel has its own Muay Thai arena?

We had a great time at the hard road hostel! Wonderfull team, beautifull hostel we all you need for a great stay! If you want to make sports : beach soccer, beach volley, tennis table and much more... You have it all! And what should we say about the pool party and the general spirit ... People are so friendly, funny and help you with whatever you need. This is the pkace to be, we'll be back for sure!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Greece

I have stayed twice to this hostel and I have enjoyed both times ! Jeremy the owner and his staff staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds were nice and the price was right. With swimming pool, to relax and enjoy your drink, gym, beach football, wolleyball and tennis area this hostel has it all. Located in Bantai close to the beach along the main road to Haad Rin this is also a good place to stay for full moon festivities. I recommend this place it's really great!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Greece

THE ATMOSPHERE ARE GREAT, ALSO THE STAFF!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3