Blue Dream Hostel Reviews

111 Moo 1 Bantai, Koh Phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hostel with a lot of facilities (swimming pool , football court , basket ball... ) the room was cheap clean and comortable . the french guys who owns the hostel are very funny and helpfull .

• 19th Apr 2015

Great hostel little away from haad Rin beach. Lots of facilities. Clean and social. Good fun and good price. Recommend staying here.

Room was a tip, Air Con sounded like the engines of air force one. Main disturbances by fellow stayers, not the staff who all in all were really helpful. Not for the fainthearted though, great resort for 24/7 party (non stop music all day) but not for those wanting a taste of Thailand at the same time.. It would have been better to head their for the party and slept elsewhere.. Recommend a couple of the beach bars and hotels down the road for a bit of peace! Or maybe we're just getting old...

Lively hostel for party goers, good facilities and clean rooms. Good service and convenient location. Highly recommend.

Good hostel. Staff are all French their English isn't superb just gotta speak slow. If you want a towel you have to pay for it they don't give your money back which is bs. They play loud music at night so if u want to sleep early it might be a problem. Rooms get dirty with sand a lot.

That was a great time in hostel. The pool is lovely. The hostel is good for party people. Staff is very helpful and polite, they provide scooter rental, help with trips or what to see on the island. They make even there own ice cream haha I know how it sounds but they do and they taste amazing. Hostel has a lot to offer, and at the time when I was there was a great atmosphere, and the owner really tries to keep the atmosphere there. Only one thing the Internet could be little bit better.

I couldn't be happier to leave this place a review. The staff took me in and treated me like family and the atmosphere at this hostel is second to none! I ended up leaving after 10 days but returned and stayed another two weeks. If you are going to visit koh phangan this is the place to go to. Scooter rental is available through the hostel and you don't have to worry about any scratch scams or issues. Their moto is come as a guest and leave as a friend - they completely live up to it, I loved it

The best hostel I have ever stayed in by far! Everything you need is right here. Extended my stay and have recommended to other travellers I have met. All the staff are very helpful and polite. (especially Mary and Babtiste) you can book all your onward travel and any trips through the office. Everywhere is kept clean and tidy with a great common area to meet new people or just relax with a beer. 10/10 cannot fault this place.

• 19th Mar 2015

Had a great stay here during the half moon party. Staff were so so friendly and helped us book our onward trip with no hassle. The hostel has a great atmosphere - a good place to meet people if you're a solo backpacker. They do 241 buckets after 10 and we had a wicked BBQ. Pool was a little filthy but other than that all round great hostel. Really good value for money! X

The staff does an awesome job of making you never want to leave the hostel. It's fun just hanging with everyone. Not a place if you want to relax. Go if you are in the mood to interact with other travelers and party.

• 14th Mar 2015

This place is bad ass. The facilities are perfect for partying, with a great pool and other game activities throughout the grounds, like ping pong or beer pong, if you prefer), soccer, volleyball, and billiards. The top-notch staff help keep the atmosphere electric, as do the large number of international guests who are always down for beer pong or a floaty race in the pool. If you like a party, or simply to be around one, this place is a must!

Very good hostel, I really enjoyed my stay there. Staff very friendly and helpfull. I just didnt liked that when I came back from the half moon party, I asked one of the french guys for a coke, and he sayed that he wouldnt get it and that I should go for a 7 11 that was 10 mins walk... besides that very good

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Hey Emilio, I'm glad that you liked your stay and our staff. Actually I'm the french guy that you're talking about in your review, but as I told you it was 5AM and I didn't have the key of the fridge. Sorry again, I hope you would understand. Feel free to come back anytime you want, I would offer you a can of Coke ;p

Very nice hostel and good atmosphere! Would definately stay there again!

Honestly the best hostel my girlfriend and I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and air conditioned and there's lockers with padlocks for security. The price is sooo cheap and you definitely get your value for money! The pool is perfect for chilling during the day and its only a short taxi ride away from Had Rin. Made so many friends there and will definitely be staying there again if I go back to Koh Phangan. From THAT Irish couple :D

• 12th Mar 2015

Great hostel. Just make sure to ask taxi driver to take you to Hard Road, which is the other name.

Nice hostel with a swimming pool. We came here after the FMP so was all quite chilled. Comfy bed with good AC. Can't complain!

This hostle was an absolute blast! Didn't sleep much but that was the theme when you come down to the islands and I was okay with that. If you are looking for a great party with great people this is the hostle to go for.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Me and my two friends stayed here for the fullmoon in marts 2015 and we had an amazing time! They had poolparties, beerpong and football turnaments where we even got to beat the owner and win vip tickets to the jungleparty. We actually ended up enjoying the hostel more then the fullmoon itself. You wont regret staying at Blue dream hostel!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Denmark

It's a very nice hostel. It's clean and AC is pretty strong. Only one thing: I booked and prepaid a taxi for next early morning. But the taxi didn't show up and couldn't contact to any stuff at 6 in the morning. I'd like to suggest the hostel paid the taxi driver when he shows up. No one should pay twice.

Staff are very friendly. My time here was marred by my own stupidity drinking too much! So I have been I'll the past 2 days. however we book another couple of days and were given 2 days free as a deal. So now my girlfriend and I can go see and do some things the island have to offer that doesn't involve drinking! Nice pool and music played all day so you could go for a dip and then just relax. Good atmosphere. Rooms are very basic with air con, but for the price that's to be expected.

« first « Prev 1 2 3