Blue Hostel Krakow Reviews

Westerplatte 12/7, Krakow, Poland

The building is going to have lift soon....construction works in the day. 5-10 mins walk from main bus/train stn. 5-10 mins walk to old town. kitchen is small though but that is not a big problem.

Internet connection was not working while I was there. Very noisy - first couple of nights group of guys playing drinking games all night and last couple of nights the hostel was taken over by a school party with kids running about and knocking on everyones doors. Reception not open much. Key fob that electrically was supposed to open front door to hostel also not working.

• 31st May 2014

The only thing we found insufficient was the breakfast : too little room for the number of people (we had to eat partly upright or wait for a free table), we would aso have appreciated a bit more choice in the dishes (for instanc fruits, tea...) . Apart from that, we enjoyed our stay !

Very good location, friendly staff and very clean. Would recommend to all

rude staff

Staff could be more colaborative and kind, compared with other hostel's staffs around Europe.

We stayed in the double ensuite room. The bathroom looked nice and big but it didn't smell nice, had a sewer smell which made the room smell when the door was left open.

NEW BATHROOM CANT SMALL WELL NAW ITS OK

The staff was absurdly rude. But the value for money of the hostel was good.

My opinion about this hostel is good. The price is really competive, especially when we got a breakfast. One minus is that I am not sure if the duvet covers was clean.

had no problems. it was handy to have a key for front door making it easy to come and go.

I was in this hostel with group of 30 students and nobody complained.... Rooms and bathrooms and kitchens were clean. The included breakfast you find in the morning in the kitchen which is in all floors. You get toasts, cereals, milk, butter, cheese, marmelade, cofee and tea. Its is cheap and in the city centre (it takes five minutes walking to Rynek Glowny od Wawel).

The location is uncritical. They privide breakfast. Facilities are rather old, the floor will making noise and they do not provide free towels.

When we arrived, there was no one at the reception (24h reception?). Then, for our surprise, the receptionist (that we woke up) put us in a dorm. In our reservation it was clearly stated that we wanted a double room. His excuse? He thought that we were 2 guys. Apart from the discrimination, this receptionist was extremely rude and went away (to bed I presume) without any explanation. I rang the bell once more to ask for some towels. His answer? No towels for you! Nice. What a lovely staff...

I was satisfied. It is difficult to find hostels with single rooms. And such a Hostel near railwaystation.

The staff was extremely kind and helpful, because they sent us our mobile phone that we'd left in our room. Unfortunately, my bed was very bad because of the standing out srings everywhere, and the iron was out of work. Anyway the room and the bathroom were clean.

• 1st Aug 2012
  • Hungary

Very good place to stay! The room was nice and clean, the bathrooms were many and complete (toilets + shower + basin). Common areas were comfortable with flat screen tv, sofas and tv. Kitchen was nice and clean. I highly recommend the place.

I spent in Blue Hostel 2 nights, we were six. Staff was rude (especially one " reception guy") . Beside that the hostel is well located, has a good security and is averagely clean, just like any other hostels, the price is correlating with proposed standards. The impression which staff made on me and my friends unfortunately doesn't let me recommend it...

everyone has the right to be annoyed If the customer requires it Impossible THINGS

Staff were very helpful and very enjoyable stay would go back there again. Very central to everything

I spent 7 nights in this hostel and I really liked it. The room I stayed in was clean and the trash was picked up once in the week we were there. There was fresh breakfast every day and the staff cleaned the kitchen and shower(s) every day. The shower was good! One of the best things about the hostel. Located near the centre and clubs, also a good thing for me. The only negative point was that the mattresses were of poor quality, they slowly killed my back.

Blue hostel was in quite a good location as was very the near the train station. It also was not too far away from the city centre which was good. The rooms were comfortable and linen was included. The staff didnt seem very friendly though. All in all was an average stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7