Blue Hostel Reviews

Via Carlo Alberto 13 00185, Rome, Italy

The room and the personal was so nice!

• 17th Dec 2015
  • El Salvador

This is a fabulous 'hostel' but really a hotel. We received a warm welcome, a super map with loads of great 'must do' places to experience (IE best wines, craft beers, pizza, pasta). Quiet, clean, so close to transport and easy to walk to everywhere. We will be back to Rome and will definitely stay here again.

Thank you so much!!! We really hope to see you again in Roma! Thank you for being such a nice guest!

Andrea was an excellent host, I have travelled globally and stayed in a number of hotels and hostels and I can honestly say he was one of the best hosts I have met. His courtesy, tourist and food advice were excellent. Warm, friendly and welcoming. In regards to the room, it was very pretty, well maintained and a pleasure to stay in. I will have no hesitation in recommending Blue Hostel to friends/colleagues when they stay in Rome and look forward to returning myself in 2016. Gavin

• 20th Oct 2015

Blue Hostel exceeded my expectations. My mom and I stayed here, We had the double bed private ensuite room, it was upgraded and spotless, the building is 200 years old with the original ceilings still in place which gave the room extra charm. Lots of stairs to climb, but not a deal breaker, even for my mom. Andreas was very kind and welcoming, had a map with several recommendations for us. Blue hostel is in walking distance to all the main attractions. I would definitely stay here again.

This was my first stay in a hostel setting and I found it quite a nice accommodation. The staff member who met us, Ercole, was very welcoming and helpful with both my daughter's and my luggage as we climbed the steps to arrive at our private room. Ercole recommended dining and sights not to be missed, all of which we took his advise! The room was clean and comfortable and had a nicely sized private bath with enclosed shower. There was also tea and coffee provided in the room. Excellent value

We appreciated the map and suggestions of places to go and made great use of both. Though the neighborhood is away from the tourist center, subway access is great and there's lots to do and see around Blue Hostel, too.

Excellent location and safe. Andrea was a huge help great restaurant recommendations help especially in a big tourist city where good spots can be hard to find. Room was very clean and comfortable great value for money.

Really lovely rooms within an apartment block with all the usual hotel room facilities. This place is sort of hotel rooms without the Hotel, it's not a Hostel so you won't get to meet people if you are after the social aspect. The location is fantastic and you can potter around to all the sites on foot or jumping on the metro and the team are very helpful. Lovely place and would stay again on a weekend trip.