Blue House Reviews

Joaquin Pinto E8-24 y Diego de Almagro, Quito, Ecuador

Great hostel, good wifi, well located

I really enjoyed my stay at Blue House. Rosy and her staff were extremely helpful and knew me by name immediately. The rooms were clean and safe. Bathroom was wonderful, nice hot water. Not too much trouble getting into them in the morning. Breakfast was lovely. I would have preferred to have more activities during the evening provided by the hostel but I would happily recommend Blue House to any travelers!! Thank you so much for your help and hospitality.

Brilliant location with all necessary transport nearby and within walking distance to historic town, Great staff. Breakfast was basic (toast, jam, butter, Joghurt, cereal, milk, tea), but a good start for the day. And more than I expected. Bathrooms have always been clean. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Really friendly and helpful staff! Go there!

• 5th Mar 2015

great location in the mariscal area for partying. the showers are unfortunately varying from extremely hot to really cold.

Great Hostel with a very friendly and helpful staff. The only thing we did not like was the very poor equipped and dirty kitchen and that it was always cold due to the fact that there is no heater in th entire hostel and that the front door was always open even in the afternoon/ at night. So you could not enjoy sitting in the common areas because it was to cold.

Good place in good location, the Only problem is the number of showers, Only two.

good location and good staff. Not kind of party hostel

The noisiest hostel I've stayed in yet - it's right in the centre of the clubs and bars area and on a Saturday night do not expect to sleep. Was also told too unsafe to leave hostel and walk around.

Bluehouse, provided an overall great experience. If in Quito again, it'd be my choice to stay.

I had a great time here when I first arrived in Quito. The staff was very accommodation. As well as all the guests staying. A fun hostel with a great party atmosphere, yet you are still able to get a good nights sleep. The only downside if any is the lack of bathrooms. Of a morning it could be a waiting game. Other than that, if I was not heading off to a homestay then i would have loved to stay longer.

A backpackers hostel in the heart of touristy quito. Great common areas to meet people. Bathrooms were mostly clean but the showers were not particularly hot. Rooms have lockers. Fun atmosphere. I would definitely recommend blue house.

stayed only one night there, sunday- monday. on sunday you don't get beer in ecuador and so sunday nights are always rahter quiete. don't know it is under the week and on friday and saturday. it was absolutly okay. i think one shower had no warm water. breakfast is included!