Blue Mountains YHA Reviews

207 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia

Lovely place- love the decor. Carpets are nice and soft (which makes it quieter when people are walking past your room at night). Bright and airy. I didn't actually use much of the place as I was out for most of the weekend, but it all looked good. Beds were comfortable. The rooms could have done with more air though- one window in an attached annex made the main room a bit stuffy in the warmer weather. For future reference, it would have been nice to know to bring a padlock for the locker.

• 7th Feb 2014

Enjoyed the spacious lounge areas. Did not enjoy sleeping above a 75 year old woman who went to bed by 8 pm, and would scold us with every movement we made. Also, for the price of a standard dorm room, we should have ventilation of air freely flowing.

• 5th Feb 2014

I had a very pleasant experience at this yha. The hostel has a good sized common area, it's well kept and the staff were nice and friendly. I recommend it highly.

very nice staff, super relax.

I was there during the bushfire, so... But the hostel was great!

View all Blue Mountains Hostels