Blue Mountains YHA Reviews

207 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Australia

Nice hostel, really helpful and friendly staff. Only downside for me was there wasn't much in terms of atmosphere in the hostel, it's not the usual crowd you expect as it has a lot families and much older groups. Would be alright except I got the feeling they don't really understand hostel etiquette around being quiet in the mornings when other people are sleeping!

Friendly staff, nice hotel. Recomended for you all

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

I have would like to mention that I am not impressed with your night manager, Rob. Even though first hand he seems really nice, he is far from professional and quite alarming how he behaves. Apparently Rob goes around stating he is a masseuse. He invited me and another fellow guest for a massage in his room. I declined because I think it is highly inappropriate to do such a thing. The younger guest did go and later told me he massaged her naked with coconut oil and made remarks about her body.

View all Blue Mountains Hostels