Blue Parrot Backpackers Reviews

87 Macleay Street, Potts Point, Sydney, Australia

Nice place, would stay there again. Everything was very clean. Unfortunately the WiFi was not working properly during my stay.

Hello David, thanks for taking time to leave us a nice review! We do apologise for the internet needing to be disrupted for a few hours while you were staying with us but our internet providers where doing maintenance work so unfortunately it was out of our hands. The good news is that the internet is up and running as normal now without a problem! All the best, -Team Blue Parrot

Been to long trip to Australia, the staff on this particular Hostel was one the best I can recall. The two girls that run the place are awesome and make up for anything that the hostel may lack.

Hey guys, thanks for a great stay in Sydney! Had a great time and it was the perfect base to meet people and enjoy the city. Special thanks to staff Jason and Charlie, you guys work really hard and look after everyone! Hopefully, I'll be back for another visit.

Nice hostel, People were really friendly, always some people going out every night.

By far, the Blue Parrot is one of the best hostels I've been to. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, and are quick to respond to requests and complaints. This hostel is very small (housing ~50 guests at any time), but this is one of it's best qualities, as it feels like more of a big family than other hostels. The Blue Parrot offers discounts on other local attractions such as surfing and skydiving for travellers.

I had a great stay at Blue Parrot! It is close to the city without being directly in it! I could walk everywhere I wanted to go. It was a bit hard to fit in at first because most people there were staying for a long period of time while I was only there for 4 days but they were all very nice and friendly.

• 28th Jan 2014