Blue Parrot Backpackers Reviews

87 Macleay Street, Potts Point, Sydney, Australia

I may be across the world, but I couldn't feel more at home. Admittedly, I was slightly weary before my arrival after hearing some things about the neighbourhood of King's Cross but just after arriving, I was reassured it's a great place and I've felt so safe during my stay with no worries! I've only experienced the best memories here. I've only been traveling alone for a few weeks and as soon as I entered Blue Parrot it was so easy to meet people. It's really a special atmosphere.

I loved this hostel!!! Staff was awesome, people we're lovley. I'd definately stay there again and recommended this place to everyone!

Awesome hostel! Have stayed at a few hostels on my trip and rate blue parrot easily as the favourite! As a female travelling solo I found it easy to meet people, its a small and safe place and with friendly atmosphere. Had a wonderful experience also thanks to the great staff. Reliable and free wifi is a bonus! Stay here trust me!!

Nice place, would stay there again. Everything was very clean. Unfortunately the WiFi was not working properly during my stay.

Hello David, thanks for taking time to leave us a nice review! We do apologise for the internet needing to be disrupted for a few hours while you were staying with us but our internet providers where doing maintenance work so unfortunately it was out of our hands. The good news is that the internet is up and running as normal now without a problem! All the best, -Team Blue Parrot

1 2 Next » last »