Blue Parrot Backpackers Reviews

87 Macleay Street, Potts Point, Sydney, Australia

Loved my stay at Blue Parrot. Hostel is kept very clean, only complaint is sometimes they move your stuff around in the room to tidy. Staff was very friendly and would hang out with you. TV room with tons of movies, kitchen/dining area and back patio are all great places to chill and make friends. Free wifi throughout hostel. Hardly ever a wait for the shower/toilets. A lot of people staying there have jobs but you'll find people going out each night. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you Sarah, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and are glad you loved the Blue Parrot! We understand your only complaint was that we sometimes move stuff around in the room to tidy. As you know cleanliness is important to us so we sometimes have to gently move big bags under the beds so we can vacuum the floor otherwise it would be impossible for us to do a good cleaning job if we vacuumed only around the bags. We hope to see you again! Happy travels :-) xx Effie + Sasha

Really enjoyed my stay at Blue Parrot Backpackers, such a friendly relaxed atmosphere with excellent staff, thank you!!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Great hostel if you want to visit Sydney. It's not a party hostel.

Blue parrots is a small and cozy hostel is a fun neighbourhood. They make you feel at home and have everything a traveller could need at hand!

Booked into the blue parrot for 5 night originally and ended up staying for 5 weeks! Can not say nice enough things about this place! The only reason I left is because I got my own place with friends I made in the hostel! Super friendly and feels like home after day 1, I'm always popping back for a cuppa and a catch up with friends who are still there! Thanks for everything guys, you made Sydney feel like my home right from the start! Miss living here in many ways :)

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Brookew899438
  • Wales

So far the best place ever. Sydney is a great city and the Blue Parrot is awesome, clean and best courtyard ever. Effie, Sacha, Stu and the Frenchy are just perfect (Charly the weekend manager he is so hot and so nice). If you want a friendly place to stay or if you are homesick go to the Blue Parrot. You will find over there all you can look for. Big enough to meet nice people and small enough to be homely. Looking forward to be a Blue Parrot guest again. Love you guys. See you soon. CM

Great hostel! I would definitly stat there again.

• 24th Aug 2014