Blue Parrot Backpackers Reviews

87 Macleay Street, Potts Point, Sydney, Australia

Very nice and comfortable hostel in a great location; walking distance to central Sydney, short walk from Kings Cross but just outside the fuss and the noise, perfect! Super friendly staff welcomes you on arrival and gives you all the info you can possibly want and need. Good size lockers in rooms and shelves to store your things, some rooms have ensuites and these are very clean, well-working wifi. Highly recommended!

I spent 3 days at blue parrots and I absolutely loved it! Great staff, great rooms, great atmosphere. Best Hostel on my travels in Australia so far. I strongly recommend it!

I may be across the world, but I couldn't feel more at home. Admittedly, I was slightly weary before my arrival after hearing some things about the neighbourhood of King's Cross but just after arriving, I was reassured it's a great place and I've felt so safe during my stay with no worries! I've only experienced the best memories here. I've only been traveling alone for a few weeks and as soon as I entered Blue Parrot it was so easy to meet people. It's really a special atmosphere.

1 2 Next » last »