Blue Skies Hostel Reviews

7 Station Rise, London, London, England

I gladly return to this hostel. Mostly because of the staff who are very nice and friendly. The overall atmosphere is very good.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

The staff and vibe of this place was great. So glad I stayed here and will be coming back for sure :)

• 30th Mar 2015

lovely stay. staff were very helpful with me being an out of towner. location is right next to the train station so very easy to find, and easy to take a train into london bridge station. would definetely recommend staying at this hostel

• 22nd Mar 2015

Great place, very friendly staff and great food and drink served and literally seconds from the station.

• 21st Mar 2015

Good location right next to Tulse Hill train station. Great pub downstairs.In easy reach of Balham (Banana Cabaret comedy club) , Tooting (Curry capital of London!),Clapham, Brixton.Wimbledon. Free breakfast available all day! Nice staff.Laid back, easy going , a bit rough around the edges but characterful. Great!

Could do much better in all prospects, 90% of guests are permanent tenants living there...

It has been a beautiful experience spend two nights in this place. The pub downstairs has a fascinating atmosphere and the toilets are clean.

• 27th Feb 2015

Me and my girfriend stayed in the Double room for 3 nights, loved the atmosphere in the pub downstairs, had no trouble sleeping and had a lot of fun - would recommend it to all of my friends

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Unfortunately this has been one of my worst hostel experiences. Upon arrival I had to wait in a crowded bar for someone to show me my room. The room door did not close, there were no free lockers for me to use and the toilets were the filthiest I had seen. Showers at least didn't have number 2's in them. I genuinely felt disgusted and if I was here for more than two days I might have left upon arrival. Food was very average. Only thing that was good were probably the friendly staff.

I had a very pleasant experience with this hostel! I was "worried" about the place I could find taking into account it was very cheap and in London; fortunately, I found what I wanted! A place to sleep where my sister and I could spend in a comfortable and cheap way. We found very clean facilities and the staff was completely attentive before and after I arrived via email or personally for several issues. It is easy to get to the centre as the bus stop is 2 min walking to get to the tube. Tks!

Good value for money hostel. If u r looking for a long term stay, this is a cheap

Aside from the club music downstairs that vibrated the whole room including the bed until 2 in the morning, this place was filthy. There was no food for the "continental breakfast", everything smelt horrible, and there was generally nothing available to assist the travellers staying above this popular "pub". Worst way to start off a trip to Europe. We could not have been happier to leave this place; would not recommend to anyone, unless they party hard.

Bathrooms were filthy and rooms were far too small

Last time i stayed here i enjoyed it so much that i had to come back. The staff are Amazingly friendly and helpfull. I really enjoyed the info on london the long termstayers provided me and being next to the trains made it easy to get into central london each day. The pub and beer garden down stairs was great especially the food, open mic night and the pub quiz that our team lost.

You should maybe consider the fact that people might want to sleep before 1 AM, which is not possible as the music from your tavern is literally shaking the bed. This is ridiculous if you're not not going to care for the people you host don't host them.

• 27th Oct 2014