Blue Skies Hostel Reviews

7 Station Rise, London, London, England

I could get in to my room with out a key. There was mould on the walls next to where I slept. The woman who cleans the floors doesn't sweep or anything and uses the same water through the whole place to clean. It constantly smells like sweat and other negative things. I met some cool people in the common room- including some staff that I met there. But most of the staff I met on duty weren't exactly warm and inviting. This is the worst place I have stayed and I do not recommend it to anyone.

• 16th May 2015

Great location great hostel great staff! Highly recommend!

• 8th May 2015

My partner and I stayed in a private room, so I can't speak for the dorms, but we very much enjoyed our stay. The private room we had even included a tv and tea/coffee! While the kitchen (fully equipped) was very useful and a nice place to sit to have a meal, the other guests constantly left it filthy. Same with the toilets, and although the hostel staff did their best to keep up with the mess, it seemed that there were always piles of dirty dishes next to the sink. Great bier garten!!!

Decent for the price! Simple breakfast of toast and cereal was included and the place is just short bus ride away from central London. The bar/restaurant downstairs provided a bit of entertainment with some DJ's and an open mic night. The downside was that it was a bit loud when we wanted to go to sleep early, but it was pretty quiet by 1 a.m. Overall, a fine, no-frills choice if you're looking to do London on the cheap.

The rats, bathroom and common area cleanliness could have been better

• 30th Apr 2015

I gladly return to this hostel. Mostly because of the staff who are very nice and friendly. The overall atmosphere is very good.

• 17th Apr 2015