Blue Sky Hotel Reviews

Ios, Ios, Greece

Great location in Ios. As stated, in between your way to Mylopotas beach (8-10 min walk) and Chora (5 min walk). Beautiful views of the Aegean. Owner was very accommodating and attentive. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

My friend and I recently/regrettably stayed here and everything seemed fairly standard (apart from wifi not working in our room at all) until we noticed the excessive barking of dogs coming from outside our room. We saw three dogs on a dirt patch next to the stairs, chained up tightly in the sun with no where to move,No fresh water and extremely skinny. We were told that our hotel owned the dogs and they were only let off rarely to gather birds (they said twice a year....hopefully not) While we

• 16th Jul 2013

Great location

good location in the middle between the beach and the main part of town. about a 10 min walk on either side. I arrived by ferry and the owner was waiting for me at the port! but I didn't realize so ended up catching a bus. the directions on the website is wrong, apparently they've been trying to get it fixed. but good to confirm they will pick you up, would have saved me the trip. nice place, and friendly staff.

Nice place with a lovely view! had dogs tied up downstairs in the boiling sun all day with no water which was upsetting to see, definitely ruined the atmosphere. The lady was very kind & made us feel welcome.

Only reason it gets a good for location is it is kinda a long hard walk down and up back from the beach. The walk into the city isn't so bad though. The views here are absolutely amazing though and for the money there is no way you can beat this on Ios.

This is definitely my place to stay on Ios. The location is absolutely perfect, situated halfway between the centre of town (5 min walk) and Mylopotas Beach (7 min walk). If you're travelling as a twosome get a twin room if you can as the view looking out over the water is second to none. Our hostess, Maroussa, was superb, recommending the places to eat (Elpis on Mylopotas if you're curious) and providing us with any facility we required. Loved this place.