6.1
Good 571 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 571 Total Reviews
Blue Located at Ample 24, , Barcelona.
Blue
Blue
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016
7.7

I really liked this hostel. It was super cheap for a private room and all I needed was a bed in a building, so it was perfect for me. The location is great! 5 minutes from the beach, La Rambla, and the metro station. The bathrooms did not work very well and we're always dirty and wet. I would definitely go back again.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
12th Mar 2016
6.3

The location was great and staff (one guy) was very nice. Although he was very nice and welcoming, he was not there for check out so we left a note and the key at the office door. Hopefully that works out. Late check in was allowed as long as you let them know in advance. The space was beautiful and historic as are most buildings in Barcelona.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Mar 2016
5.1

Nothing more than an old room in an old building. No atmosphere, never saw other people there. Door into the hostel was constantly left open, even when there was no staff member at the desk. Staff never there. Our room must have been over a bar; could clearly hear music every night until at least 1 a.m. I know the music was not the hostels fault, BUT our part of our window was made of packing tape. That was the hostels fault. Didn't block out any noise. Beds were fine, place was average clean.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
2.0

I come at 20:00 as we agreed and when I come there, they told me that they dont have a room for and that I have to find another one.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
14th Nov 2015
6.6

I didn't have light in the room.