Superb 159 Total Reviews
Superb 159 Total Reviews
BlueMoon Hostel Lagos Located at Rua 25 de Abril 34, , Lagos.
Portugal
Lagos Algarve 8600-763 Rua 25 de Abril 34
97% 159
37.1016769 -8.6721972
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
6th Apr 2016

I love staying @ Blue moon hostel, perfectly located in the heart of everything, I was there just as the season started so it was quiet and just what I needed for my stay! It felt like home after travelling for 10 months. definately one of the best I have stayed in and the staff were amazing and friendly, nothing a problem!!

The management and the entire staff of the Blue Moon Hostel Thank your stay, sympathy and generosity, please return soon. THANK YOU for having been with us. Thanks a lot. José