Bluebell Hotel Reviews

41 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Ok, booked different room, when I arrived they had to offer me a more expensive room. No choice but to take it.

This proved to be a very basic hotel with nothing remarkably good or bad: rather blah overall. I'd suggest exploring around in person and finding something that offers a bit more bang for the buck. In general, I have a hard time understanding the 90% favorable rating on hostelworld.

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms with two windows (double rooms). The staffs there provided us many usefull infomation. Location is good, close to Hanoi's Old Quarter and St. Joseph's Cathedral. We also made some great trips to Halong Bay and Sapa, which were really great. The hotel is clean and there is wifi everywhere. Hot coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. Amazing value for money and this is a wonderful place that is made by the staffs. Thank you Bluebell.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Vietnam

The best hotel excellent and value for money. first i book this hotel for one night then i stay here for 3 night room is so nice it more than what i expect for. The staff were extremely friendly, always smiling and ready to help you when you need. Every night when i back from dinner they always invited me to join them for free drinks then we chatted together very comfortable. I had a happy time in here and highly recommend people staying here.

• 25th Aug 2013