Blueboat Hostel Nampo Reviews

4F, 10-4, Donggwang-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

The breakfast is great, the place is spotless and it's a very cute place. Nice clear system with good instructions. I'd love to have a shelf or a table in the bathroom to put my stuff on.

Very professionally run hostel with nice friendly staff. I had a room on my own for 2 nights due to low occupancy. Breakfast is good and there's a computer and leg massager that can be borrowed in the lounge area. Felt very safe with a key for both the outside door and the room door,

• 18th Apr 2015

Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you spent great time in our hostel. Hope you to have a safe journey in Japan.

Very clean and comfortable place with good facilities. The hostel was quite empty when I stayed there so it was hard to socialize but I got the whole dorm room just for myself which was nice.

Thank you for your review. Since March is not a peak season, so we didn't have much guests. If you revisit us around June to August, you can meet variety of people.

location is quite nice, just 5 mins from the metro. the staff is super great, hardly can you find a person to speak fluent english in korea. It is very clean and the staff is always here for you to help, even some people can't cook their breakfast, the staff will come and give you a hand too. The warming system is new and nice, you can regulate your own temperature. I am sure i will stay here again if i visit Busan again !!

Thank you for your kind review. I also had a great time with you. Hope to see you again.