Blueboat Hostel Nampo Reviews

4F, 10-4, Donggwang-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

High quality! Very professional, and extremely friendly staff. Everything was arranged up to the smallest detail. The pictures on the website are truly what the place looks like, amazing! There is jazzy music in the common rooms, airco in the rooms, privacy curtains for the beds, all rooms are secured by a badge to enter, the showers have all amenities such as shampoo, shower gel, towel is included. Very nice free breakfast! And here is to feeling good all the time: Free foot-massage device :)

One of the best hostels I have been. The interior is awesome and the staff very friendly. We had a lot of fun there and made some good memories.

• 20th Aug 2015

I stayed for 3 nights during my week's stay in Korea. The place is very clean and the staff are friendly and attentive. The bathroom is well equipped, with toiletries readily available. The kitchen has all utensils necessary and breakfast is served every morning in a timely fashion. New bedsheets are provided every day and I had a good sleep every night. The boss is very helpful and he recommended me their other hostel in Gyeongju at which I had an equally enjoyable stay.

• 21st Jun 2015

Thank you very much. I have a chance again, come see.

Pleasant hostel not far from the metro station. Clean throughout. Good beds with privacy curtains. Complimentary breakfast and cooking facilities if one wants to fix a meal oneself. Toiletries and towels provided. Laundry facilities on the premises. Nice and polite staff members.

Thank you for your review. I hope that you spend good time in our hostel. See you next time