Bluefin Guesthouse Reviews

76 Soi Sriyan 3, Nakornchaisri Road, Dusit, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

I have not actually stayed at Bluefin Guesthouse because on the day I had to check in I received an email from them to say they are cancelling my booking (which I had paid for!) because someone had walked in. This is unacceptable but it turned out well because the place I stayed at was much nicer.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Romania

"Word of warning" Dont book at this hotel ! So that when i go back i will get a bed, Ha Ha this place is the best if your a young person or an old person "HOME" that,s the only word i can use for this place perfection at a 3 star level. "Give it a go" "THANKS NOI"

• 20th Nov 2014

I reserved two nights at the hostel, but when I called in the morning prior to arrival, the owner told me that there were no beds/rooms available. He apologized profusely, but did not return my deposit. I lost money on the deposit and still had to look for another place to stay. I visited the hostel, bare bones, a bit shabby, but the guests and staff were friendly.

• 16th Sep 2014