Bluefin Guesthouse Reviews

76 Soi Sriyan 3, Nakornchaisri Road, Dusit, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Really lovely hostel. Shared kitchen as well and the lady is soo lovely. Check out at afternoon wasn't a problem as well. Definitely come back!

• 7th May 2015

Great place, friendly homely environment. Good facilities. Would stay again. Many thanks :-)

• 20th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

A charming wooden house with a pleasant yard and kitchen. Friendly atmosphere and located in a genuinely Thai area. A friendly and kind lady running the place. Good value for money!

• 10th Apr 2015

I have not actually stayed at Bluefin Guesthouse because on the day I had to check in I received an email from them to say they are cancelling my booking (which I had paid for!) because someone had walked in. This is unacceptable but it turned out well because the place I stayed at was much nicer.

• 1st Dec 2014