Bluewater Lodge Reviews

Baravi Road, Netwown, Nadi, Fiji

Lovely and clean and quiet. Recently been bought out by bamboo lodge just down the road so there's no sign at the bluewater, which is confusing. They really need to sort out their key system too; mine locked me out of my room when I went to the toilet at 7am on the morning I was leaving, so I had to walk down the road to bamboo's reception, where they told me they often do that if you leave the room on the day you're checking out, even though check out wasn't until 10. Luckily I was dressed.

5/5 Stars I slept a couple night at the Blue Water lodge wich is quite a new Hostel, so the Dorms/Rooms are very modern, some got clima wich is sweet ass because it gets quite warm even at night. So the positiv things : #Fancy Place for such a good Price pN #Quite at Night #2min to the Beach/Bar #Clean Toilets and Warm Showers #Relaxed Atmosphere #Nice Staff #Security at Night #Pool I'll be Back!