Bluewater Lodge Reviews

Baravi Road, Netwown, Nadi, Fiji

Bula, unfortunately I became sick from bed bugs, still after 5 days and visiting 2 hospital I'm suffering the pain. Its really cozy place with friendly staff , but they need to clean the rooms, change the mattresses they are so old and dirty.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Iran

Booked private room online and when we got there was told they had double-booked our room and offered to relocate us to another hostel or we could stay in dorm. Attitude of person working at front desk made me think this probably happens all the time. A little inconvenient but we took the dorm option since it was a 4-bed we were told we could have to ourselves but pretty sure they charged us a higher rate than dorm rate advertised online. Not a bad place to stay, just don't get your hopes up!

• 17th Feb 2014

A bit out of town but the food here is GREAT

We ended up spending 6 nights at Bluewater Lodge in Nadi. Wonderful friendly staff, clean rooms & facilities, nice pool & patio. Good food & location. Would highly recommend.

Quiete and personal with very good food. The second room might need a bit of maintenance soon, there is a little humidity problem. Thank you.

• 7th Jan 2014

A very relaxing way to end my time in Fiji, with lovely, friendly staff.

Very good hostel and very good value. People are really nice. You're close to the beach and they have a pool opened at all time :)

My friend and I had an amazing stay at Bluewater Lodge. It is a family orientated hostel which doesn't have many rooms which is perfect if you want to get away from the hustle of the noisier hostels around the areas like Bamboo and Smuggler's cove. The rooms are great value for money, you can upgrade to a room with an ensuite and air conditioning which is worth it. The members of staff are very friendly and assisted with all enquiries we had. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay :)

• 12th Dec 2013

I stayed here for night before continuing on to Yasawa group. The room was clean and the staff very friendly, air-conditoning in my room was very efficient and the room quiet.

The staff was very friendly.

• 26th Nov 2013

Loved this place! If I'm ever in Nadi again, I will for sure come back!

Warm and friendly staff. Breakfast included. Private pool and nice patio to take the sun and relax. Very affordable. Could improve on the dorms and the restrooms. Nobody hung out there, everyone else was in Bamboo, where all the action happened.