Bluewater Lodge Reviews

Baravi Road, Netwown, Nadi, Fiji

nice and quiet place family run, free wifi (10am-10pm) and breakfast (bread and jam,fruits), very good dinner plates (16-22$), comfortables beds, cold showers.

Great family run hostel, friendly kava sessions and quiet to get enough sleep. For party you can just go to the other hostels nearby.Ideal hostel for Nadi, Lautoka and Denarau activities and airport transfer.

I ended up staying on my first and last night in Fiji (my only two nights in Nadi). The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The lodge is set just off the main strip of other louder backpackers, so is a little more peaceful than other neighbouring hostels. Good times.

Bula, unfortunately I became sick from bed bugs, still after 5 days and visiting 2 hospital I'm suffering the pain. Its really cozy place with friendly staff , but they need to clean the rooms, change the mattresses they are so old and dirty.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Iran

Booked private room online and when we got there was told they had double-booked our room and offered to relocate us to another hostel or we could stay in dorm. Attitude of person working at front desk made me think this probably happens all the time. A little inconvenient but we took the dorm option since it was a 4-bed we were told we could have to ourselves but pretty sure they charged us a higher rate than dorm rate advertised online. Not a bad place to stay, just don't get your hopes up!

• 17th Feb 2014