Bluewater Lodge Reviews

Baravi Road, Netwown, Nadi, Fiji

My sister and I booked this hostel on the basis of its rating on HostelWorld. We were disgusted at what we found when we got there. The dorms we falling apart, literally! The walls were coming off and all the debris was all over the beds. There was a door to the toilet in our dorm which led outside, the lock to this door didn't work so people could easily get into our dorm. We went back to Bamboo beach and got a different room in Tropic of Capricorn which was MUcH better!

• 21st Oct 2015

Bula, thanks for the review and humble apologies about your stay. We recently reopened our property, and to make our showers more awesome, we installed a water pump (just before you arrived). Unexpectedly the additional water pressure burst pipes inside our walls, and thus the situation that you faced. So sorry your stay coincided with this incident, but we are happy to advise that all is fine again now and its great that you loved your upgrade to Tropic of Capricorn. Vinaka vaka levu.

Nice place to stay at for a few nights, it's owned by Bamboo so that's where the reception is, just down the road. Just like every hostel in the area, doesn't have a kitchen, but you can use cutlery and plates and a kettle. Quiet and very clean (except the pool), lockers in the rooms, although no room key is provided. They picked us up on the main road when we were lost and didn't know how to get there :)

Lovely and clean and quiet. Recently been bought out by bamboo lodge just down the road so there's no sign at the bluewater, which is confusing. They really need to sort out their key system too; mine locked me out of my room when I went to the toilet at 7am on the morning I was leaving, so I had to walk down the road to bamboo's reception, where they told me they often do that if you leave the room on the day you're checking out, even though check out wasn't until 10. Luckily I was dressed.

5/5 Stars I slept a couple night at the Blue Water lodge wich is quite a new Hostel, so the Dorms/Rooms are very modern, some got clima wich is sweet ass because it gets quite warm even at night. So the positiv things : #Fancy Place for such a good Price pN #Quite at Night #2min to the Beach/Bar #Clean Toilets and Warm Showers #Relaxed Atmosphere #Nice Staff #Security at Night #Pool I'll be Back!