BnB 126 Mansion Reviews

126. Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Wonderful place to stay, super friendly staff. this is the most homely accommodation I've stayed in. The Korean breakfasts are fantastic. The area is nice and quiet due to the proximity to Gyeongbokgung and the presidential home, but it's still downtown Seoul! I loved staying here and will be back.

This B&B is in a really quiet, safe area not far from several tourist attractions (Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art), lots of restaurants and shops, as well as a metro station and plenty of bus stops for getting out and exploring the rest of Seoul. Su speaks brilliant English and is extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are tasty, hearty, and a great way to kick off a day of sightseeing.

• 9th Oct 2014

Great place, quiet, nice and helpful staff, very good breakfast. I can just recommend Bnb 126 Mansion.

• 21st Sep 2014

Best Vacation Ever. Although I went on a 'vacation' it felt more like I was visiting friends, not just a business. When I was looking for a place to stay, my brother suggested looking on Hostel World because I would be traveling solo. When I went to the site and clicked on B&Bs, the first one to come up was the 126 Mansion. The description, photos, and other reviews made my decision for me and I went no further. I made my reservations then and never looked back.

• 10th Sep 2014

We had a great 4 night, 5 day stay here. The guest house is in the perfect location! It is about a 15/20 min walk to the subway and the arty area of Insadong, it borders the palaces, is in within a 5 minute walking distance to the traditional village and there are a wide variety of restaurants and shops all within a 5 minute walk. Sue speaks fluent English and is accommodating and helpful with suggestions about things to do while in Seoul. We will definitely be back!!! P.S. Breakfast is great!

I had a wonderful 5 night stay here and will definitely come back to stay the next time I visit the fantastic city of Seoul. The whole family are beautiful people making you feel welcome without making you feel smothered. And the breakfasts and coffee are also great! Hugs and love for them all! T

The very best choice in Seoul. A perfect place - an ideal home away from home. Charming family home, welcoming atmosphere, delicious breakfasts and dinners, view of the presidential palace grounds, lovely shops and restaurants nearby. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Seoul after my memorable week at 123 Mansion BnB.

Breakfast (Korean or Western hot breakfast) is the highlight of staying in this very conveniently located guest house in the historic Bukchon area of Seoul. Comfortable beds.Numerous nearby restaurants provide wide variety of food options. Host Suzy speaks fluent English and will help you get the best out of your stay. Upstairs ensuite bathroom layouts could be improved by having shower head cradle on adjacent wall to basin instead of directly over basin where you can't stand underneath it.

very nice and cosy place, excellent location but I had a very small single room with no window. It was very stuffy inside, single room are not good value. I think double rooms are a lot better.

• 23rd Jun 2014