BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

This place has been the nicest stay of my entire 2 month rtw trip. The host is excellent, he makes a delicious breakfast. He shows the best places to go, and is extremely helpful. I definitely would recommend a stay here.

• 13th Nov 2014

This hostel is a large apartment owned by one really nice guy. He will accommodate you very well, washing your clothes if you ask him. He will make you coffee and cook you breakfast in the morning. If you like to socialise and meet lots of people and enjoy the atmosphere of a large busy common room then this place isn't for you. It's very quiet. The location is just a few minutes walk from metro so easy to get around. Overall very pleased but I like more of a busy hostel.

This hostel has to be the best I have ever stayed in. Mr Yoon was so helpful and accommodating. Even made pancakes for us every morning! He knows the city well and is generous with information and speaks English well. Great fried chicken place across the street. Well located on metro line close to everything, even Busan KTX station four steps away. Lovely place. Thank you Mr Yoon!

This place is really nice! It's located conveniently very close to a metro stop, it's extremely clean and modern. The owner is a very nice person and he will help you with anything you need, he even makes breakfast for you in the morning.

This great wee hostel is situated in a tower block very near the heart of Busan. Yoon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and friendly, giving advice on attractions and cooking dumplings for breakfast, as well as keeping the property spotless. Because it's a very small hostel, I only met a handful of people. The mattresses were unusually tough, and being next to the railway, it can get noisy (no problem for me with my ear plugs). Overall though, very nice place to stay, I'd happily stay again.

Andrea was very nice and helpful with explaining the best sights. Also, I booked the wrong night but he was flexible enough to offer a room anyway. I will definitely return.

A very nice place to stay! Staff was awesome and very helpful. Gave recommendations about what to see in and around Busan, and cooked delicious breakfast every morning! Would definitely recommend to travellers who are not well-known in the Busan area.

The dude who work there is nice he let me stay longer in the hostel even if I got no more room until I catch my train because it. Was very rainy.VERY APPRECIATE!!

This was probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. The location near Seomyeon makes it ideal for a weekend trip. Be sure to visit the Gundam Base as its not far. The Korean BBQ place he recommended was affordable. Although the Japanese place Shoegun was way over priced and should be avoided.

The host was really friendly and spoke English. He was helpful in helping us find out where things were in Busan. The rooms were really cleaned even with the shared bathroom. I would definitely stay here again.

The cleanest and tidest hostel I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of hostels in the last years. Really friendly owner who speaks quiet good english

Nice little hostel situated in the center of Busan. Good for getting to all the sightseeing spots. Very clean and comfortable. The owner is great; gave lots of information, good to chat to and very kindly made breakfast in the morning. Definitely recommend.

Very clean and well equiped guesthouse. The host can give you advice for visit, nice place, restaurant and very kindly guy. If you go to Busan you have to go there. The guest house is very closed to the subway station.

Our stay at the BnB Busan Guesthouse was excellent. The host, Yoon, was very kind and considerate. He even made us breakfast in the morning! He also recommended some attractions that I wouldn't have considered otherwise that turned out to be excellent. This is hands down the CLEANEST hostel I have ever been to. There was only one shared bathroom, but the shower was excellent. The beds were typically Korean (a bit hard) but the rooms were comfortable and extra blankets helped. Great value!

This place was fantastic, and probably the nicest hostel I stayed in in Korea. Yoon, the owner, is super cool, and I enjoyed talking to him during my stay. He's well versed in Busan. The rooms are super clean. Slightly pricier than other hostels, but worth it. Breakfast changes from day to day. Yoon made me vegetable pancakes one day. They were tight. Located in Seomyeon, which is not near the beach, but is convenient for seeing the rest of Busan.

The hostel is very clean, serves you toast with jelly and Korean style pancakes which are delicious. The only thing is the location which isn't the greatest but nonetheless the hostel is secure. Close to the subway station and downtown.

• 23rd May 2014