BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Thanks for the tourist information, the accomodation was great (always very clean) and thanks for the best breakfast I ever had in a guesthouse. A very good place to stay with a nice view, near downtown

• 27th Oct 2015

We absolutely loved staying at BnB. Andrea and his wife are very lovely friendly people who welcomed us like we were friends and gave us a lot of information and advice about Busan. This is a flat that has been converted into a little hostel and we liked the homely feeling. I would definitely stay here if I came again. The only thing worth mentioning is there aren't any lockers however we felt safe as we trusted our hosts and we had a room to ourselves.

Situated on the 8th floor of an apartment tower near Seomyeon, BnB Busan Guesthouse is a fairly great hostel. Andrea makes breakfast and asks guests if they wish to have their laundry included in the daily wash. He even gave me a haircut, free of charge, when I had mentioned needing a barber after being on the road for so long. Quite the hospitality! On another note, the Internet is very fast. Also, there is a train station nearby, but the noise is mostly negligible given the hostel's altitude.