BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable environment.

no personal locker, all others is nice.

Yoon is definitely the best host I've had for any hostel yet. He's so friendly, but more than that, he's invested in making sure you have a great experience while staying in Busan. He's very knowledgable and makes killer breakfasts in the morning. He'll also ask you if you'd like tea or coffee. He does all the cleaning even though you'll feel like you want to help with dishes. He's a great guy who turns any negative experience in a hostel completely around. Foreigner friendly! Very good English!

I was very impressed with my experience. Staff was excellent and I would recommend this hostel to anyone. I would stay there again.

best hostel ive stayed in Korea.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Looks like a really new set up, the man running it was super nice and kept trying to feed me something or asking if I needed something. I went during the winter so there weren't many people but he had us all well spread out. The latest cation is great, right next to a subway stop and while the directions to the hostel can throw you the first time it really is easy to find. It was super clean and a really nice place to stay.

• 10th Dec 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Busan Guesthouse! Our host was extremely flexible and helpful with a mix-up in our reservation! He gave us great information about sightseeing and what to do in Busan. He actually cooked a delicious breakfast both mornings and provided tea in the evening. He spoke very good English and was a delightful conversationalist! His facility is very clean and modern, with all amenities we needed. It is close to the subway station and he gave excellent directions. Thanks!

• 28th Nov 2014

Andrea is great! Really kind and helpful! We really recommend that place!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

This place has been the nicest stay of my entire 2 month rtw trip. The host is excellent, he makes a delicious breakfast. He shows the best places to go, and is extremely helpful. I definitely would recommend a stay here.

• 13th Nov 2014

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! The owner was the most helpful staff I've ever met, he made me extend my stay in busan by a week solely from him

This hostel is a large apartment owned by one really nice guy. He will accommodate you very well, washing your clothes if you ask him. He will make you coffee and cook you breakfast in the morning. If you like to socialise and meet lots of people and enjoy the atmosphere of a large busy common room then this place isn't for you. It's very quiet. The location is just a few minutes walk from metro so easy to get around. Overall very pleased but I like more of a busy hostel.