BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

We absolutely loved staying at BnB. Andrea and his wife are very lovely friendly people who welcomed us like we were friends and gave us a lot of information and advice about Busan. This is a flat that has been converted into a little hostel and we liked the homely feeling. I would definitely stay here if I came again. The only thing worth mentioning is there aren't any lockers however we felt safe as we trusted our hosts and we had a room to ourselves.

Great hostel, extremely clean, Andrea is a good and friendly host. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Only thing is no spot to lock valuables in room or lock our dorm door. Would recommended to stay here, near subway station and the building has a small shop in the 1st floor to get groceries at.

Oh.... Sorry. Brendon. that room's 5 Dorm. not private room. the other 2 guest any~~time in and out. cause that Dorm room door's can not lock outside (you can lock inside.) sorry again brandon. i hope you're enjoy temple stay :)

Great place in the downtown area of Busan. The host Andrea was very welcoming and made breakfast and served coffee and juice in the morning. Very clean and spacious. Not far from the metro and only a 10 minute walk to Seomyeon to the heart of the downtown nightlife. Only downside is there aren't any personal lockers to store your valuables but he has a shelf with a lock so you need to ask him to store it for you if necessary. If i'm in the area, I'd absolutely stay at his hostel again.

Andrea was the most welcoming host I've ever had the opportunity to meet. We were abit desperate to get an accommodation placed down and was abit concerned the hostel was in an apartment building but all worries evaporated soon enough. Location is very central so unless Hongdae is your main reason for going to Busan it's in a great location. But above all, Andrea made our stay so great at the hostel. Almost made us want to stay in to chat rather than explore Busan!

Great stay in the middle of Busan. Right on the metro so super easy to get everywhere. The hostel is kept very clean and comfortable. Owner is super friendly and helpful and really helps you feel at home. My only complaint would be the noise level. You can hear everything that's going on in the hostel even through closed doors, and things started to get pretty loud around 7am-TV was blaring, vacuum was running. Otherwise, a really great time!

Great hostel if you are looking for a cozy family atmosphere, hostel owner Andrea is very friendly enthusiastic and helpful! He cooks breakfast and it is delicious! Location is good less than 5 minutes from the metro! Close to downtown.

The guesthouse is very centralized to go to the places of interest though the initial finding was a little difficult to locate. Once located it is easy to get around as it is near to subway. The guesthouse has a family environment atmosphere, very clean, spacious and have good basic facility like free wifi, towel, hairdryer, breakfast, shampoo and laundry. The owner Mr Andrea is ever readily to advice on the trip and cook good breakfast for us.

Clean rooms and bathrooms that were well stocked and cleaned every day. Yoon was an amazing host, help us with directions, offering the use of the washer, cooking breakfast every day, and being generally helpful with everything. He even went so far as to take another guest's phone for repairs while he was out site-seeing. Being close to the subway station and the local downtown nightlife, I'd definitely stay here again!!!

• 5th May 2015

It was a convenient, comfortable and modern place to stay. It was close to the nightlife which was great for a party. The advice you gave was useful. The place was comfortable and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was delicious in particular the pancakes. The guest that stayed were awesome too. Thanks Yoon, for being a great host.

One of the most clean hostel ever ! Yoon is very friendly and helpfull, if you have any questions about Busan or Korea just ask him. He cook awesome breakfasts everydays. 5min walk from the subway station. 10min walk to bars, clubs and restaurants. I will definitely come back here !

We are soo thankful to Yoon. Even we only stayed for two nights, we could explore a lot of Busan. Why? Because Yoon was always available, telling us proactively what to do, where to go, how to best reach the places. This is priceless! He's got city maps and listens to you. His english is very good. We woke up in the morning - there were traditional korean soups made. I'm not travelling since yesterday and I can tell: Yoon is the best host I've ever had! Rough diamond,I'd like to keep for myself.

• 9th Apr 2015