BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Looks like a really new set up, the man running it was super nice and kept trying to feed me something or asking if I needed something. I went during the winter so there weren't many people but he had us all well spread out. The latest cation is great, right next to a subway stop and while the directions to the hostel can throw you the first time it really is easy to find. It was super clean and a really nice place to stay.

• 10th Dec 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Busan Guesthouse! Our host was extremely flexible and helpful with a mix-up in our reservation! He gave us great information about sightseeing and what to do in Busan. He actually cooked a delicious breakfast both mornings and provided tea in the evening. He spoke very good English and was a delightful conversationalist! His facility is very clean and modern, with all amenities we needed. It is close to the subway station and he gave excellent directions. Thanks!

• 28th Nov 2014

This place has been the nicest stay of my entire 2 month rtw trip. The host is excellent, he makes a delicious breakfast. He shows the best places to go, and is extremely helpful. I definitely would recommend a stay here.

• 13th Nov 2014

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! The owner was the most helpful staff I've ever met, he made me extend my stay in busan by a week solely from him

This hostel is a large apartment owned by one really nice guy. He will accommodate you very well, washing your clothes if you ask him. He will make you coffee and cook you breakfast in the morning. If you like to socialise and meet lots of people and enjoy the atmosphere of a large busy common room then this place isn't for you. It's very quiet. The location is just a few minutes walk from metro so easy to get around. Overall very pleased but I like more of a busy hostel.

This hostel has to be the best I have ever stayed in. Mr Yoon was so helpful and accommodating. Even made pancakes for us every morning! He knows the city well and is generous with information and speaks English well. Great fried chicken place across the street. Well located on metro line close to everything, even Busan KTX station four steps away. Lovely place. Thank you Mr Yoon!

This place is really nice! It's located conveniently very close to a metro stop, it's extremely clean and modern. The owner is a very nice person and he will help you with anything you need, he even makes breakfast for you in the morning.

This great wee hostel is situated in a tower block very near the heart of Busan. Yoon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and friendly, giving advice on attractions and cooking dumplings for breakfast, as well as keeping the property spotless. Because it's a very small hostel, I only met a handful of people. The mattresses were unusually tough, and being next to the railway, it can get noisy (no problem for me with my ear plugs). Overall though, very nice place to stay, I'd happily stay again.

Andrea was very nice and helpful with explaining the best sights. Also, I booked the wrong night but he was flexible enough to offer a room anyway. I will definitely return.

A very nice place to stay! Staff was awesome and very helpful. Gave recommendations about what to see in and around Busan, and cooked delicious breakfast every morning! Would definitely recommend to travellers who are not well-known in the Busan area.

The dude who work there is nice he let me stay longer in the hostel even if I got no more room until I catch my train because it. Was very rainy.VERY APPRECIATE!!

This was probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. The location near Seomyeon makes it ideal for a weekend trip. Be sure to visit the Gundam Base as its not far. The Korean BBQ place he recommended was affordable. Although the Japanese place Shoegun was way over priced and should be avoided.

The host was really friendly and spoke English. He was helpful in helping us find out where things were in Busan. The rooms were really cleaned even with the shared bathroom. I would definitely stay here again.

The cleanest and tidest hostel I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of hostels in the last years. Really friendly owner who speaks quiet good english

Nice little hostel situated in the center of Busan. Good for getting to all the sightseeing spots. Very clean and comfortable. The owner is great; gave lots of information, good to chat to and very kindly made breakfast in the morning. Definitely recommend.

Very clean and well equiped guesthouse. The host can give you advice for visit, nice place, restaurant and very kindly guy. If you go to Busan you have to go there. The guest house is very closed to the subway station.