BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Great stay in the middle of Busan. Right on the metro so super easy to get everywhere. The hostel is kept very clean and comfortable. Owner is super friendly and helpful and really helps you feel at home. My only complaint would be the noise level. You can hear everything that's going on in the hostel even through closed doors, and things started to get pretty loud around 7am-TV was blaring, vacuum was running. Otherwise, a really great time!

• 4th Jul 2015

Great hostel if you are looking for a cozy family atmosphere, hostel owner Andrea is very friendly enthusiastic and helpful! He cooks breakfast and it is delicious! Location is good less than 5 minutes from the metro! Close to downtown.

The guesthouse is very centralized to go to the places of interest though the initial finding was a little difficult to locate. Once located it is easy to get around as it is near to subway. The guesthouse has a family environment atmosphere, very clean, spacious and have good basic facility like free wifi, towel, hairdryer, breakfast, shampoo and laundry. The owner Mr Andrea is ever readily to advice on the trip and cook good breakfast for us.

Clean rooms and bathrooms that were well stocked and cleaned every day. Yoon was an amazing host, help us with directions, offering the use of the washer, cooking breakfast every day, and being generally helpful with everything. He even went so far as to take another guest's phone for repairs while he was out site-seeing. Being close to the subway station and the local downtown nightlife, I'd definitely stay here again!!!

• 5th May 2015

It was a convenient, comfortable and modern place to stay. It was close to the nightlife which was great for a party. The advice you gave was useful. The place was comfortable and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was delicious in particular the pancakes. The guest that stayed were awesome too. Thanks Yoon, for being a great host.

One of the most clean hostel ever ! Yoon is very friendly and helpfull, if you have any questions about Busan or Korea just ask him. He cook awesome breakfasts everydays. 5min walk from the subway station. 10min walk to bars, clubs and restaurants. I will definitely come back here !

We are soo thankful to Yoon. Even we only stayed for two nights, we could explore a lot of Busan. Why? Because Yoon was always available, telling us proactively what to do, where to go, how to best reach the places. This is priceless! He's got city maps and listens to you. His english is very good. We woke up in the morning - there were traditional korean soups made. I'm not travelling since yesterday and I can tell: Yoon is the best host I've ever had! Rough diamond,I'd like to keep for myself.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

very comfortable hostel with a friendly owner who will go out of his way to help you and make sure you have a good time. location is convenient; downtown and a short walk to the subway. clean bathrooms, wifi, outlets by the beds, washing machine. atmosphere is homey and relaxed. note: place is small -- if you're looking for a crowded, social hostel, this is not it, and there are no lockers for your stuff. but i really enjoyed my stay here and i'd recommend for someone on a short visit to busan.

Nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable environment.

The owner is really nice; he cooks you breakfast every morning and can tell you about the places you should see around the city and which subway lines to take. The room was clean and the bathroom was modern. I liked the location, it was just a subway stop away from the centre. I have no complaints.

no personal locker, all others is nice.

Yoon is definitely the best host I've had for any hostel yet. He's so friendly, but more than that, he's invested in making sure you have a great experience while staying in Busan. He's very knowledgable and makes killer breakfasts in the morning. He'll also ask you if you'd like tea or coffee. He does all the cleaning even though you'll feel like you want to help with dishes. He's a great guy who turns any negative experience in a hostel completely around. Foreigner friendly! Very good English!

I was very impressed with my experience. Staff was excellent and I would recommend this hostel to anyone. I would stay there again.

best hostel ive stayed in Korea.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Looks like a really new set up, the man running it was super nice and kept trying to feed me something or asking if I needed something. I went during the winter so there weren't many people but he had us all well spread out. The latest cation is great, right next to a subway stop and while the directions to the hostel can throw you the first time it really is easy to find. It was super clean and a really nice place to stay.

• 10th Dec 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Busan Guesthouse! Our host was extremely flexible and helpful with a mix-up in our reservation! He gave us great information about sightseeing and what to do in Busan. He actually cooked a delicious breakfast both mornings and provided tea in the evening. He spoke very good English and was a delightful conversationalist! His facility is very clean and modern, with all amenities we needed. It is close to the subway station and he gave excellent directions. Thanks!

• 28th Nov 2014

Andrea is great! Really kind and helpful! We really recommend that place!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

This place has been the nicest stay of my entire 2 month rtw trip. The host is excellent, he makes a delicious breakfast. He shows the best places to go, and is extremely helpful. I definitely would recommend a stay here.

• 13th Nov 2014

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! The owner was the most helpful staff I've ever met, he made me extend my stay in busan by a week solely from him

This hostel is a large apartment owned by one really nice guy. He will accommodate you very well, washing your clothes if you ask him. He will make you coffee and cook you breakfast in the morning. If you like to socialise and meet lots of people and enjoy the atmosphere of a large busy common room then this place isn't for you. It's very quiet. The location is just a few minutes walk from metro so easy to get around. Overall very pleased but I like more of a busy hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3