BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel Reviews

Room 801, 102 Building, Beomcheon-dong, Jin-gu, Busan, South Korea

The host was really friendly and spoke English. He was helpful in helping us find out where things were in Busan. The rooms were really cleaned even with the shared bathroom. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Jul 2014

The cleanest and tidest hostel I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of hostels in the last years. Really friendly owner who speaks quiet good english

Nice little hostel situated in the center of Busan. Good for getting to all the sightseeing spots. Very clean and comfortable. The owner is great; gave lots of information, good to chat to and very kindly made breakfast in the morning. Definitely recommend.

Our stay at the BnB Busan Guesthouse was excellent. The host, Yoon, was very kind and considerate. He even made us breakfast in the morning! He also recommended some attractions that I wouldn't have considered otherwise that turned out to be excellent. This is hands down the CLEANEST hostel I have ever been to. There was only one shared bathroom, but the shower was excellent. The beds were typically Korean (a bit hard) but the rooms were comfortable and extra blankets helped. Great value!

This place was fantastic, and probably the nicest hostel I stayed in in Korea. Yoon, the owner, is super cool, and I enjoyed talking to him during my stay. He's well versed in Busan. The rooms are super clean. Slightly pricier than other hostels, but worth it. Breakfast changes from day to day. Yoon made me vegetable pancakes one day. They were tight. Located in Seomyeon, which is not near the beach, but is convenient for seeing the rest of Busan.

The hostel is very clean, serves you toast with jelly and Korean style pancakes which are delicious. The only thing is the location which isn't the greatest but nonetheless the hostel is secure. Close to the subway station and downtown.

• 23rd May 2014

Really great hostel/bnb. Highly recommended.

• 9th May 2014

the host was so nice to me, helped me with my flight to hk, had great tips and obviously loves what he does, the place was one of the cleanest i've been and the shower is even a taste of luxury in the elsewhere so moldy world of hostels

Helpful staff and very clean!

No frills accommodation, but in a great location with lots of free food, wifi, tourist info. By far the best thing is the host, Yoon. He is extremely accommodating, going so far as to make us breakfast in the morning. Worth staying here for his hospitality, alone.

Yoon is an amazing host, one of the best I've have. Bathrooms are really clean and the showers are great! Recommend this place as it's close to Seomeyon and there are many bars and restaurants there! Thanks for a great weekend!

This was a BnB, which we didn't realize before booking. My only complaint is that the bathroom was shared with the other double room and also with the guests in the dorm. The hallway echoes, so it was quite noisy when people came in at 1am. The owner cooked breakfast and was very helpful and friendly to give information about Busan!

loved my stay here, super central location so if you have a short stay in busan you can access the different parts of city. Yoon is a wonderful host and the place is mega clean. easy subway access too, and walking distance to downtown shopping area

I had a nice stay in March in this guesthouse. I was the only guest and Yoon took good care of me, he made me a Korean breakfast and quince tea. The flat is well located in downtown Busan, very close to the MRT. The only thing I would add would be a nice couch and TV or radio in the living-room.

Thank you Adriana for an amazing stay!

The host is very kind. He made breakfast for us and advised us where we have to go. The room is very clean.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

Delicious breakfast, very close to the main subwayline and an owner who is not just a aminal rights advocat but is also very helpful and makes wonderful tastinng Busan pancakes! Thanks a lot!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Very clean! Andrea was very very nice and willing to help in all situations. Breakfast was very delicious and enough. I was very surprised about how good the hostel is. Written by Guest Alexander, stayed 3 days.

Although the location near the railway so it's a little bit noisy, the facilities are great with very kind staff!

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Yoon, the host, was very pleasant. I was surprised in the morning that he made everyone a Korean breakfast. very nice man. The place was also quite nice and really easy to get to. I recommend it to anyone!!

• 14th Aug 2013