BoA Travel House Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I had a terrific stay. As many have said this isn't a very social hostel, but that doesn't it's not a great one. Facilities are well kept, it's a 10-12 min walk to the subway (and I mean actually getting into a subway, not exit 4) and staff are very friendly and helpful. If you want a quiet place to stay in Hongdae, with a very large common area, then this is the place to be.

안녕하세요! Thanks for your great review! We're very happy while reading! Hope to see you guys again one day, Take care always! 감사합니다 :)

A great place and a great stay. A little quiet and definitely not a party hostel, but luckily we were looking for a nice, clean, and quiet hostel so it was perfect for us! I would stay here again!

Seoha, who was managing the hostel, was one of the nicest hosts I've met in my travels. She helped with my questions, city info, food knowledge and just being very friendly to have a chat. I'd definitely recommend this hostel. Thanks for my note! It's quite easy to get to based on the direction. Located near the Hongdae Uni area of Seoul, there are plenty of bars, cafes, shops, and clubs nearby. With many buses and trains 2 mins from the Hostel, you can get on your way easily.