Superb 144 Total Reviews
Superb 144 Total Reviews
BoA Travel House Located at 15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 120836 15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu
97% 144
37.5590153 126.9284136
    Rooms available

• kyliemoody3207
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

The staff a fantastic and are always willing to help. I originally booked a dorm room but was upgraded to my own room. Such a fantastic place.

28th Jun 2016

Got a private ensuite twin room. The bathroom's in the middle between the beds which gives a little privacy, however the entrance is in front of one of the beds which is a little awkward. Overall the place is very clean and the staff is nice. Breakfast included cook-your-own eggs which was great! Location is amazing right in Hongdae. Not really a common area to meet people, but that's ok. Very respectful of halal needs as well!

• sayoung8139
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016

BoA Travelhouse is the best place to stay in Seoul. This was my second time staying there and it was even better than the first. Good rooms, comfy beds, perfect location, free wifi and a kitchen all make this place a home away from home. They were doing some renovations while we were there but we couldn't hear them. The staff are wonderful. I had trouble with my aircon, which I should have said something about (sorry!) but they made my birthday a wonderful one. Thank you so much, BoA and staff!