BoA Travel House Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place. Stayed here on the last day of my 13 days trip in South Korea... will book this place again when in Seoul.

Best Guest House in Seoul. Most Convenient Place to reach from Incheon International Airport as well as going back. 4th time staying at BoA Travel House.

Nice place to stay for one night. Very quiet. The halls are on a motion sensor and don't go on quickly so it's a bit difficult to see in the hallways, but the staff was nice and helped with any questions.

Thank you so much for your review! Hope you have a great time in Seoul and BoA! Hope to see you again ^-^

Experienced, well-run hostel. Staff were kind and helpful for me and my spouse - Americans visiting Seoul. It is in a prime location, and there are good amentities/facilities (Wifi, breakfast, vehicle parking, key card, linens, toiletries, and more). It is more of a hotel when considering services and amentities; thus, the hostel costs a little more than the average, I-just-need-somewhere-to-sleep-&-put-my-stuff hostel. The common room shows the history and experience of the hostel. Quality!

• 19th Sep 2015

Thank you so much for your review and opinion. We're very appreciated! Hope you have only great memories in Seoul! Take care always, Thanks again! :)

I especially value the staff and atmosphere - highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We're really happy to meet you and missing you guys! Take care till meet again :D

Staff 10/10 - go above and beyond to help you out. Great location though a little quiet and not the best for meeting people, fantastic place to stay in Seoul

Thank you very much for your nice review! We're very happy to help you. Hope you have only great memories in Seoul, Thanks again, Hope to see you again!!

Great place to stay!!! I liked having the bathroom inside our dormroom. A must try.

• 14th Aug 2015

Neat and clean with good facilities and very close to Hongdae! Will stay at this place the next time I go to Korea!

Thank you so much for your great review! We're very happy while reading ^-^ Hope to see you again, Take care always! :)