BoA Travel House Reviews

15, Sinchon-ro 1-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Neat and clean with good facilities and very close to Hongdae! Will stay at this place the next time I go to Korea!

Me and my friend enjoyed our stay at Boa Travel House. Will definitely consider booking at Boa Travel House again when I visit South Korea again. Shout out to Boa, Alice, and Seoha!!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Good to go if you have a group already, you don't meet many people as there are only four per room. Staff are lovely and the facility is great! Would recommend

• 31st Jul 2015

Thank you very much for your review. Will do our best to make better place. Thanks again!

I had a terrific stay. As many have said this isn't a very social hostel, but that doesn't it's not a great one. Facilities are well kept, it's a 10-12 min walk to the subway (and I mean actually getting into a subway, not exit 4) and staff are very friendly and helpful. If you want a quiet place to stay in Hongdae, with a very large common area, then this is the place to be.

안녕하세요! Thanks for your great review! We're very happy while reading! Hope to see you guys again one day, Take care always! 감사합니다 :)

A great place and a great stay. A little quiet and definitely not a party hostel, but luckily we were looking for a nice, clean, and quiet hostel so it was perfect for us! I would stay here again!

Thank you so much for your nice review. We're very appreciated. Hope you have only great memories in Seoul and BoA. Thanks again, Take care! :)

Seoha, who was managing the hostel, was one of the nicest hosts I've met in my travels. She helped with my questions, city info, food knowledge and just being very friendly to have a chat. I'd definitely recommend this hostel. Thanks for my note! It's quite easy to get to based on the direction. Located near the Hongdae Uni area of Seoul, there are plenty of bars, cafes, shops, and clubs nearby. With many buses and trains 2 mins from the Hostel, you can get on your way easily.

Thank you so much for your perfect review! We're very happy while reading. Hope to meet you again one day, Take care till then ^-^