Bob Marley House Hostel

Fabulous 357 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 357 Total Reviews

7th Aug 2017

Not only incredible price, but service as well. They picked me up with a sign with my named on it, &helped me organize all my tours at a really great price. Got me a woman tour guide to feel comfortable. Zaid, the owner or manager, got on a bus, paid for the bus, and then walked me to the train station to help me get a MIDNIGHT ticket. They had no tickets. So he ran to the bus station to again find a ticket for me. I finally got on my bus and I have to say this was the best service I've received

5th Jun 2017
8.0

Great hostel. Staff are very helpful and help organise tours with other guests. Wouldn't recommend staying during Ramadan though as it is too hot in general and hard to find any food during the day

• travelcasas
  • Colombia, Male, 31-40
29th May 2017
7.7

Nice please and good value for that price.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th May 2017

This did not feel like a hostel, but more like a personalised b&b experience. The owners are more than helpful with organising tours, transfers or anything you want. Most importantly, they make all their guests feel safe. The owners offered for us to have dinner with them during Ramadan, which was really lovely: I have never come across accomodation with this level of service for such a cheap price before, I would definitely stay here again if I return to Luxor.

19th Apr 2017
7.4

Nice staff, room was flooded because of a bathroom malfunction, well located. A refurbishment could be useful

• ahmedmekki
  • Egypt, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

Close to everything good prices

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

I stayed for 2 different times and had a good stay in this hostel. The breakfast is very good and you can have coffee/tea when you want. The only real downside was the first dorm I had (first floor) that had the floor with a lot of dirt. The other time I stayed on the dorm of the second floor and it was spotless.